8. Warzone

In Magadha ,
The next morning karna woke up and went to the ashram of Maharishi Vashisth. He over there met Vrushali and they started their journey to Magadha with Maharishi Vashisth.

"So karna which part of Magadha will you rule upon?" asked Maharishi Vashisth to which Vrushali intervened and said "Gurudev while doing research of Magadha I got to know that they have alliance's with Anga and Kalinga. So I am pretty sure that Anga will join the battle. Hence , I was thinking that Karna should have Magadha and I will take Anga or Kalinga who ever joins forces with Jarasandh" Maharishi looked sternly and said "But putri if both Anga and Kalinga attack. You and Karna will have to divide Magadha and both Anga and Kalinga have the same amount of army so they wouldn't matter".

It was at that time Karna spoke and said "No Maharishi , Vrushali will rule Magadha and I will only take Mathura to rule" Maharishi looked shocked and exclaimed "What! Have you gone mad Karna! Mathura is the place of Yadav ancestors place and the palace of Mathura is like a temple to the Yadava's especially to Deviki and Vasudev"

When Maharishi Vashisth finished speaking he looked at Karna who looked emotional. "What happened Putra why do you look sad?" asked Maharishi to which Karna replied and said "I want Deviki and Vasudev to suffer the pain which my parents bore. They took away my sister and then later took away the person whom my parents thought to be their child. My parents along with Vrushali's family had to leave Gokul and Banaras! They had to shift to Vrindavan leaving behind their ancestral land to get away from the suffering. I will do anything to make them feel the pain his parents felt"

Once he finished Maharishi Vashisth was to stunned to speak. He was feeling sad for Yashoda , yes he knew her. He was the kulguru of Ayodhya during Ramayana and he knew she was the reincarnation of Kaushalya , so he felt bad.

In treata yug her son left and returned after 14 years. Later she had aged by the time he returned and now she was again left by her son. But he was happy that Karna could do anything for her. He in his mind promised that if the yadavas attack them he would also raise his weapons to save Karna. While talking they reached Magadha.

Vrushali and Karna took out their divine bow Ajagav and Vijaya dhanush. While Vrushali wrote the invitation to the war and threw it in air karna took an ordinary spear and threw it in the direction of the letter. The spear went and landed right at the tip of the throne.

Jarasandh after reading the invitation asked his spy's to convey the invitation of war to Anga asur the asur who was ruling Anga and Chitrangada the king of Kalinga.

When Jarasandh saw it was only two people and out of the two one was a girl he insulted them but the saw Maharishi Vashisth on a safe place near by. He then started to taunt them , that's when he saw the Sena of Anga and Kalinga coming.

He ordered them to create a chakravyuh in front of both the warriors. While he made vajra vyuh with the army of Magadha. Karna and Vrushali started to fight with pure valour which shocked the 3 kings. The twang of two mighty bows even shook the throne of Dev Lok but Hastinapur was safe due to the protection from Radhika.