49. Return of divine powers

Question of the day:-

Which avatar of Devi Naintara do you like?

A) Radhika

B) Brahmarakshini

Do answer the questions as on that bases the story moves forward.

Enjoy the chapter.

Rakshi- Girl 1 is Sushala she the princess of Hastinapur , Girl 2 is Shrikhandini she is the princess of Panchal , Girl 3 is Subhadra she is the princess of Dwarka and Girl 4 is Bhanumati the Princess of Kalinga.
Karna- Pitamahi I never knew you had students.
Bhanu- She was not going to take us as students but after 1 year she took us as her students.
Sushala- Mata let's go to Hastinapur I can't wait to see Matashree , pitashree and my brothers.

Karna smiled at the excitement of Sushala. He had a feeling he never had before. Little did he know that he was falling of Sushala. While Eklavya was falling for Shrikhandini and Shon was falling for Subhadra.

Unaware to the 3 brothers the 3 women also fell of they charm and personality. Suddenly the was a small Earthquake and the 3 women were going to slip. That's when Karna held Sushala , Eklavya held Shrikhandini and Shon held Subhadra.

All the people of aryavart went inside their houses as the Earthquake was occurring continuously. That's when the praja of Ayodhya started to panic.

Brahmarakshini then went outside along with Karna. They with their use of their yogic powers stopped the Earthquake from occurring in Ayodhya.

Rakshi- Putri do you want to stay here or return back to your kingdoms?
Sushala- Mata I will go back as I want my family to be safe.
Sub- Yes Mata me too.
Bhanu- I'll also go back Mata.
Shri- Me too Mata.
Rakshi- Okay so Karna you go and drop Sushala in Hastinapur. Eklavya you go and drop Shrikhandini in Panchal and Shon you go and drop Subhadra. Putri Bhanumati Putra Durvasa and putri Amba are going for a teerth yatra so they will pass from Kalinga so they will drop you.

All of them started their journey back to their kingdom and they became friends with each other and got to know them more.

In dev Sabha,
All the people were present there including the fab six and the Trimurti minus the fantastic five , Devi Naintara and Devi Prithvi.

That's when Devi Prithvi entered the Sabha and she was looking weak. All the goddesses rushed towards her and helped her.

Niyati- Mata what happened to you?
Prithvi- Putri it is because Shumbh Nishumbh are on Earth in disguise and since Devi Naintara is not there and has taken our powers we're are more weak.
Brahma- Also Naintara played a important role in the development of the universe that's why the universe is disbalanced.
Shiva- Yes it is because of Putra Vasusen that the Lok are having less damage.
Indra- But I have heard that Devi Naintara has left all her divine magical somewhere that only dev Rohan knows about.
Rudra- He will not say anything Indra Piyush and he have taken a oath to never support the gods and goddesses ever again.
Niyati- But it's the matter of my mother now.
Parvati- Calm down putri I think we should call Adi para-Shakti and ask her for a solution as she was the guru of putri Naintara.
Vasusen- Yes Mata gurumata can only help us now.

The gods and goddesses called Mata Adi para-Shakti and told her about the issues to which she said.

Parashakti- The problem is not that Naintara is away from the godly like but the problem is that the most powerful and the destructive powers are kept away from Naintara. Also the fact that those powers are kept in a jadui dand.
Agni- But Mata what will happen now.
Parashakti- The powers of Naintara do not die but it increases during the time when she is not using it. She wakes up stronger that the previous day. As she has not used those powers in the previous yug and also this yug is about to get over meaning her powers has become infinite and the day she takes back her divinity she will become even more powerful then me. She will become invincible. Her anger could burn the universe and her tears could caused floods throughout the whole universe.