33. Kurukshetra: day 3

KURUKSHETRA:
The Pandavas side were relaxed that today they wouldn't die with the hands of the fab six. As soon as the shakanaad was done the tridev's and tridevi's went to fight the fab six.

Kauravas side and the Pandavas side were fighting each other. It was as if they want to end the war today.

Abhimanyu was fighting against Prativindhya , Sutsoma and Shrutkarma alone. That's when ghatotkach came and started fighting Sutsoma and Vrishsena started fighting Prativindhya.

Mata Lakshmi went fight Devi Niyati. They were fighting with real might. Mata Lakshmi knew that this was a dirty game plan of Kunti as Mata Lakshmi was once Sita who was the daughter of Bhumata who is also called Prithvi and niyati is the daughter of Bhumata. They fought with all the weapons a person could imagine. But at the end of the day as the sunset was happening mata Lakshmi was able to disarm Niyati. That's when they all heard a mega thunder.

Mata Saraswati should fight Vrushali. Mata Saraswati was also thinking like mata Lakshmi as she knew that she had told she would not do any wrong to the Family of Lanka. But now she had to fight the daughter of Lanka. Not to mention the wife of her sons human avatar. They both again fought with might but when Vrushali disarmed Mata Saraswati , Mata Saraswati started to play Rudra Veena. It was hard for Vrushali as it was a strong sound but she held up to it until they all heard a mega thunder.

Krishna was fighting Shanidev. Krishna being a moral could be killed but shanidev had drank Amrit. They were fighting will valour but it ended in a tie always. Krishna seeing no option left was about to use sudarshan chakra but before he could release it he felt bright light coming. The light was non other then the Vakra Drishti of Shanidev that landed on him. That's when they heard a mega thunder.

Kartikeya was fighting Rudra. It was spectacular to see. Kartikeya was still not getting hurt but he didn't even get an opportunity to hurt rudra. They were fighting against each other like a fight between apex predators. Both were fighting in one place while Rudra was taking glances of Naintara to see if she was not getting hurt. Little did he know that she was getting hurt each time he was attacking Kartikeya. The fight to a turn when the sunset was about to happen. Kartikeya had to use his last resort to try to win against Rudra so he called his chakra to counter it Rudra called his chakra which had the power of Devi Naintara itself and was created by Devi Yudhakaushalya. While the chakra called by lord Kartikeya was not a divine one. The chakra of Rudra broken the one of Kartikeya and touched the heart of lord Kartikeya. But there were two more mega Astras that touched two people at the same time.

Mahadev was having a fight Dev Vasusen. It was a fight that anyone could die to see. It was terrifying to watch. The soldiers that were fighting in that area ran to another are as they didn't with to die today. They started fighting with swords which dev Vasusen was overpowered by Mahadev. They then started fighting with dhanush. Mahadev called his divine bow and Vasusen called Vijaya dhanush. They both started to use weapons like Jal Astra , Parwat Astra , Agni Astra etc. when it was not working they started to use destructive Astra like vinash Astra , Samvarta Astra , Bhargav Astra , adishakti Astra etc. at the ended after Kunti nagging Mahadev of using his Trishul , he finally called his Trishul and aimed it at Vasusen. Along with the Charka of Rudra and Trishul of Mahadev there was one more dangerous weapon used.

Mata Parvati was going to fight Devi Naintara. It was a little grim for Mata Parvati and Devi Naintara. Even tho Devi Naintara was in pain she never let her smile go from her face. Seeing Mata Parvati not fighting Naintara attacked her using her dhanush. Mata Parvati started to defend herself when she heard Raktbeej and Mahishasur saying that Mata Parvati can only show her power against her enemies not daughter they also said that Mata Parvati was forgetting her duty. Then Mata Parvati reluctantly attacked Naintara. But her heart melted every time she looked at Naintara as she was getting new bruises. Later Naintara was disarmed and called for her Veena , her tune was stronger then mata Saraswati's tune. It started a rain of the most deadliest weapons on the enemies. It was killing the Sena of Pandavas left , right and center. Later hearing the pleads of the Sena mata Parvati reluctantly used Maha Trishul on Devi Naintara unaware that Rudra used his chakra and Mahadev used his Trishul at the same time as her.

The chakra of Rudra , Trishul of Mahadev and the Maha Trishul of Mata Parvati hit their opponents at the same time. But Naintara didn't once scream. She before falling took a look at her family and her child except lord Vishnu. She was falling slowly and was still smiling at Mata Parvati. Before she hit the ground she also did a Pranam to Mata Parvati. As soon as she touched the grounds her eyes shut.

The Kauravas side people who saw this screamed. All the people gathered around the life less body of Naintara and started crying. After some time Rudra took the motionless body of Naintara to the camp and lied her down to their bed.

_____________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

RIP DEVI NAINTARA?

NO WHAT HAVOC WILL THE KAURAVAS SIDE CAUSE?

WILL THEY WIN WITHOUT DEVI NAINTARA BY THEIR SIDE?