9. Crowning

The Rajya Abhishek of all five of them was done.

Mathura was a place where the prisoners were kept and now there was no one there. Karna then invoked the Nandi Astra to break the palace of Mathura and the entire kingdom. He then called Lord Vishwakarma to built an new kingdom over there. He made Mathura the capital of the kingdom which also included Kalinga. He made the rajakumari of Kalinga Bhanumati his sister. Whose mother was still unconscious hearing the demise of her son and husband.

little did he know her whole truth.

Maharishi Vashisth was announced as the kulguru of Mathura
And he announced Mata Yashoda and Nandlal as the rajpita and rajmata.

In Magadha ,
there was not much changes needed in Magadha but Anga was in a bad condition. Again lord Vishwakarma was called for the development of Anga.
Brahma Rishi Vishwamitra was announced as the kulguru of Magadha And she announced Vrishabhanu and Kirtida as rajpita and rajmata. She also announced her younger sister Radha as yuvrani.

Also due to saving the 100 kings and gaining their support. Both Karna and Vrushali were Samrat and samragini.

In Avanti ,
there were no changes needed but Avantika asked lord Vishwakarma to create more Gurukuls and ashrams.
Rishi Kashyapa had requested Avantika to be the kulguru , so she announced him as the kulguru. She
Announced Hiranyadhanus as rajpita and her brother Eklavya as the Yuvraj.

In Ayodhya ,
After the crowned of Rudra he asked lord Vishwakarma to create the temples of tridev's and tridevi's.
Rishi Atri was then crowned as the kulguru And he announced Radha and Adhirath as the rajpita and rajmata.

In Kashi ,
there was no changes needed but Aditya called lord Vishwakarma and asked him to create the palace as it was at the time of Devi Amba staying there.

His grandfather Jamadagni was announced as the kulguru as he also wanted to help his grandson.
And Mata Renuka , Mata Amba , Mata Dharini and Bhagwan Parshuram was announced as rajmata and rajpita. Tho Mata Dharini and Bhagwan Parshuram would stay on Mahendragiri parvat which was in the boundaries of Kashi.

Dwarka , royal palace ,
The next day after coronation of the 5 friends. The royal court was in session.

While they were talking about the events of previous day , spy came and told something that shocked them to the core.

"pranipat maharaj I have got the information you asked me to get" said the spy to which Balram and Krishna simultaneously asked "What information do you have about the storm?"

The spy informed them about all the events from Karna and Vrushali capturing Magadha with their alliances , Avantika capturing Avanti , Shon winning Ayodhya and Aditya winning Kashi.

When the royals heard that Magadha was captured they decided to ask about what happened about Mathura. When they saw that the spy is not saying anything. They told him not to worry and tell the truth.

"Tell us what happened to Mathura" said Krishna but to his dismay the spy was quiet that's when Balram said "What happened? Why are you not saying anything?" and a worried Deviki asked "Tell us is my Mathura okay?"

The spy then said what happened "After the war, Samrat Karna decided to be the ruler of Mathura while he gave Magadha to Samragini Vrushali. When he reached Mathura he used Nandi Astra to destroy the whole land of Mathura. He made Mathura a new place without any ancestral item of Mathura"

After that the people gasped in shock and Deviki was about to faint. The royals decided to announce war against Mathura. But we're stopped by the spy.

"Wait maharaj , before you go I wanted to tell one more thing. Especially to Dwarkadish , Balram and Mata Rohini" said the spy to which Mata Rohini asked "What did you want to tell spy?" To which the spy replied "Mata the new king of Mathura is none other then the first born son of your sister" "Karna?" said Rohini with a shocked face.

"What is happening? Which sister and son is the spy talking about Rohini?" asked a confused Vasudev "He is talking about Karna the first child of my sister Yashoda and Nandlal. He had left before Krishna had come to Gokul. He is the student of Mata Rudrani. But he could never see his family hurt , I think he got to know what you and Deviki did to his sister. Arya I am scared , once in his childhood without knowing any divine weapons the killed 1 akshauhini sena of asurs just because they told that his mother will be their slaves. I can see black clouds on Dwarka" said Rohini all of them were shocked about that and Deviki was willing to kill Karna.

"Also the ruler of Magadha is the elder sister of Devi Radha and eldest of Vrishabhanu and Kirtida, who will also help Mathura. Not to mention Maharishi Vashisth is their kulguru" said the spy before leaving.

Everyone was taken aback by the information the spy had got. Vasudev was sad because of him the the couple lost their child. But Deviki wanted revenge for the lost of her maternal kingdom.

Krishna was in dilemma as on one side was his mother and on the other side was his foster mother , father and his priye Radha. He knew that the pain they suffered was needed to let the destiny play its game , But him and Balram felt bad as they didn't know about their elder brother.

Though the tridev's and tridevi's knew about this. But their human forms didn't know about it.

After a lot of discussion they agreed to attack Mathura for the sake of Deviki. While travelling they were passing Hastinapur. The Dwarka royals thought to go ask Hastinapur royals for help.

__________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

ARE YOU READY FOR HASTINAPUR'S REACTION TO THIS?

WILL DWARKA ASK HELP FROM HASTINAPUR?

WILL HASTINAPUR HELP DWARKA?