34. Kurukshetra: day 4 to day 11

It was the next day , Naintara had still not gained consciousness. The Vaidya said that her pulse were not working as she should be cremated and declared her as dead. But the people over their had believed that she would wake up. Later it was decided that if Naintara didn't wake up in seven day they would cremate her.

KURUKSHETRA:

Now the Kauravas side entered the war zone in anger. They had taken a oath to destroy the Pandavas and their Sena.

The Pandavas side were relieved that Naintara wouldn't be there so they can create a havoc. The had decided to use Trishul vyuh. But the side of Kauravas had no vyuh.

The army of Kauravas had their dhanush in their had and every single one of the person on the Kauravas side had their dhanush.

The shanknad was done and the war started. Hrinayakashipu came to fight Vasusen. They both fought but Vasusen couldn't kill Hrinayakashipu. That's when he remembered the boon of his. Vasusen with his inner powers took the avatar of Narsimha and killed Hrinayakashipu like Lord Vishnu had killed him.
Seeing that Hrinayaksha was agitated. He charged at Vasusen who was still in the Narsimha avatar. Vasusen quickly changed his avatar to Varaha avatar and killed Hrinayaksha.

Vasusen then started to fighting with the army and destroy them. He destroyed 50 akshauhini Sena in the past 7 days.

While Vasusen was fighting the two asurs. The Kauravas side were busy destroying the army of Pandavas. Duryodhan was shouting the name of one Astra and all of the people on his side except fab six minus Naintara were attacking the opposite side with the same Astra. Duryodhan shouted Agni Astra and launched it to the opponent while was followed by the maharathis of their side and 300 akshauhini Sena. This continued till seven days with different Astras like Aindrastra , Takshak Astra etc. they ended up destroying 200 akshauhini Sena.

The Lanka royals were fighting the asurs these seven days and were destructive in the worst way possible. Anyone who tried to stop them had their head on the ground the next moment. They also killed 50 akshauhini Sena.

Shalva came to fight Kumbhakarna. Kumbhakarna who was aware of the truth of how shalva disrespected Amba after her abduction. Later Shalva was killed a terrible death.

Rohan these past 7 days had created a havoc. He had killed 100 akshauhini Sena. It was becoming a trouble for the Pandavas.The four other people of fab six minus the twins had kill 200 akshauhini Sena.

Now the Pandavas side had 100 akshauhini Sena. While the Kauravas also had 100 akshauhini Sena as with the help of tridev's and tridevi's the pandav side had managed to kill 200 akshauhini Sena of the Kauravas side.

The Pandavas side also lost many warriors:-
• Satyajit who was killed by Gandhari as she was still angry about the pain suffered by Radhika/Naintara. Also because Satyajit was a part of Kampilya whose princess had disrespected Karna/Vasusen.

• Kumaradesa Raja Sreniman who was one of the victims of the outburst of Rohan.

• Kamboja king Sudakshina who was brutally killed by Meghnaad.

END OF DAY 11 WAR.

After the end of day 11 the Pandavas side were angry and sad at the same time because of the loss of their Sena and formidable warriors.

The Pandavas had a meeting called and said.

Yudhi- Rohan is angry about the thing happened to his mom and if this continues we will be out of army.
Bheem- Yes jyeshth. I think we should kill him first.
Mahishasur- Leave that on me and Raktbeej. We will take care of him. Hahahah.
Rakt- Yes Mahishasur is right now we will kill him the most brutal death witnessed by anyone in the universe.
Arj- But what about the Vrishsena and Akash?
Kri- Unless Vasusen and Shani are with them they will have no harm.
Indra- But we can then capture Abhimanyu.
Jalandhar- No Indra I think we should make a chakravyuh and let Rohan enter it. Then we will torture him since he killed 100 akshauhini sena. Hahahahaha
Asurs- Hahahahaha

The others were shocked. But mostly the people of dev Lok. They knew if that happened Dev Vasusen would end the whole universe itself. The tridevi's and tridev's were upset but helpless at the same time.

In the Kauravas side:
All were sad as the pulse of Naintara was still not there. Later Rudra with a heavy heart said that they would cremate her tomorrow after the war.

The next day came and all left for the war.

__________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

CHAKRAVYUH HAPPENING. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?

IS DEVI NAINTARA DEAD?

READ TO FIND OUT.