56. Curse of Death

Later the gods left , but hearing that Kunti was unhappy. So she tried her melodrama but was failing. That's when came Mata Brahmarakshini.

Rakshi- Putra Karna I want your kavach and kundals in dann from you.

It was as if a thunder struck the heart of Karna. But he had to give the dann as Mata Brahmarakshini was an allie of Karna.

Aryan- How can you ask for this pitamahi!
Rakshi- Stop! It's my order okay.

Aryan was shocked as he never heard his pitamahi talk to him in this tone. Karna then took his knife and was about to cut his ears to give the dan of his kundals.

???- STOP!

People turned around to see an angry Brahmarakshini. Karna and Aryan were shocked to see 2 Brahmarakshini's in front of them. The fake Brahmarakshini became scared seeing the real one in front.

Rakshi- How dare you come here in my form in front my my grandson and a his brother! I BRAHMARAKSHINI CURSE YOU DEVRAJ INDRA THAT KARNA WILL BE THE ONE TO KILL YOUR SON AND ARYAN WILL BE YOUR DOOM. YOU SHALL DIE AS THE SON COMMITTED BY YOU.

Saying that Devi Brahmarakshini threw the pure water on Indra. The words echoed throughout the universe and Indra came in his real form. He started to plead her but she didn't bulge.

Rakshi- Shall this be the end of you! Shall no one take the curse back! Like the pain suffered by devi Ahalya May you suffer 100x more! Like you wasted the time of Brahmarishi Vishwamitra May your life be wasted! Your eyes shall burn seeing the dance of Urvashi! May this curse be the end of your disguise! Shall the gods or goddesses not be revived after their death in the war! May the curse of Rishi Gautam once again come to life minutes before you whole life in sight! and May you bare the sin of killing Vishwarupa Rishi out of spit.

Indra fell to the floor as devi Brahmarakshini left. Arjuna and Karna were standing there stunned seeing the volcanic irruptions , the thundering and the dark clouds forming in the sky.

Later all the gods and goddesses were forced to fight for Pandavas as the had less power because of maa Vinashini taking back all and the curse given to them.

The fab six came in the form of Rudra , Vasusen and Vrushali as they were not ready to show their fom without Mata Janamdharini.

Mahadev , Mata Parvati and Mata Saraswati were also fighting with the Kauravas.

________________________
Authors note:-

War coming soon excited?

Was the curse deserved?

Gita ka gyaan by Brahmarakshini to Karna , Aryan , Durvasa and Amba. Waiting?