43. In dwapar yug

Brahmarakshini after giving birth was on her way to the royal palace of Ayodhya. As she entered Ayodhya everyone was shocked seeing they former princess having a divine aura the one that was possessed by tapsvi's and Brahmarishi's. But they then found out that she was the first Brahmarishika and she was now called Brahmarakshini. They joint their hands in front of her.

Soon she reached the royal palace of Ayodhya

Soon she reached the royal palace of Ayodhya. When she entered the palace and was shocked to see her brothers on the throne. She had thought by now their successors would take the throne. Her brothers welcomed her into the palace.

Here brothers met Durvasa and played with him until he went to sleep.

Luv- Jiji how come you have a child without marriage?

That's when she explained what did she do after she went from Ayodhya in anger. She told them about her Tapasya and the boons she asked for.

The 2 out of 7 Saptrishi's who were present in the Sabha of Ayodhya that being Maharishi Vashisth and Brahmarishi Vishwamitra were stunned hearing the fact that there is a Brahmarishika.

But to know her boons and the blessings the tridev's and tridevi's gave her was shocking to everyone in the Sabha. But nun the less the talk went on between them.

Then Kulguru Vashisth said something to Luv Kush that was a shocker to all excluding Brahmarakshini and Brahmarishi Vishwamitra.

Vashi- Putra Luv Kush have you thought who will be your successor?
Luv- No kulguru but we were going to tell you about that after we had talked to jiji.
Rakshi- Anuj you know that during the start of Ayodhya it was said that if the throne of Ayodhya is empty the whole Ayodhya will freeze.
Kush- Yes jiji but we were waiting for you to come and take the throne of Ayodhya as both alive and I want to spend our lives serving Brahmarishi Valmiki in his ashram.
Luv- Yes jiji also before dying Matamaha Janak had given Mithila under Ayodhya.
Rakshi- I have no desire of this throne but my Answer to you will be given after I Know the name of the Vansh whose throne you want me to sit on.

The royals in the court very well knew why Brahmarakshini had asked such a question.

Luv- We Luv Kush were always known as the Vansh of Sita during our life as the kings.
Rakshi- Then I gracefully accept the throne as it would be a pleasure of the daughter to further the name of her mothers Kul.

Soon the Rajya abhishek of Mata Brahmarakshini was done and today was her first day in court as the new queen.

Everyone thought that she will come in her royal outfit but they were shocked when she came in a white saree with no jewellery and then she sat on her throne.

Rakshi- I Brahmarakshini as a Queen declare that the joint land of Kosala and Mithila will now be known as Kosala and its capital will be called Ayodhya. As for Mithila from now it will be known as Sitapur. Also Kanak Bhawan will be known as Sita bhawan and it will only be visited by the royal family.