64. Education

It had been nine months and Gandhari had given birth to a pound of flesh. All of this happened while Karna was getting education. Satyavati wanting to spoil the name of Gandhari was going to say something as she wanted Yudhishthir the first child of Pandu to be the next king. She after the death of her husband felt that she had no power. That's when Dhriti said.

Dhri- Don't worry putri Gandhari , a women can't give birth to 101 kids at one time.
Ga- But now what badi pitamahi?
Dhri- You and Dhritarashtra with the warmth of your hands make 101 balls with the one pound of flesh. I will do the rest of the work.

After Gandhari and Dhritarashtra separated the pound of flesh into 101 equal parts , Dhriti put them in 101 different pots while chanting the mantra of Devi Naintara. After few days on a stormy night , while the wolfs were howling was born the first child of Dhritarashtra and Gandhari followed by the others.
While on the other side in the van Bheem was also born and Pandu sent a letter informing the same to the royals of Hastinapur. Seeing this Vidhur thought this is a chance to sabotage the Ambika Vansh and in the royal court he said.

Vid- Maharaj , I think we should kill the first child of Gandhari and Dhritarashtra. Since when he was born the weather was stormy and the wolfs were howling.
Satya- Yes maharaj , he is a bad omen.
Bhav- Stop! He is a member of kuruvansh. Also if you want tell Pandu to kill his son Bheem as he was born on the same day as Suyodhan.

Now both of them were tongue tied as they never thought about this before. They knew with Kunti on the side of Pandu this would affect the brain of Yudhishthir and Bheem so they stood there silently.

With Karna:
He was on his way to mahendragiri parvat when he heard some people talking about the valour of lord Kartikeya. He knew if he went to Bhagwan Parshuram he would be wasting his time as Bhagwan Parshuram had taken the oath to teach only Brahmins and Demi gods.

He then went on the foot hill of Kailash tho he had heard that no one can climb Kailash he started to climb. Surprisingly he was successful in his quest and that's when he saw lord Kartikeya in front of him smiling.

Kar- Pranam lord Kartikeya.
Kartik- God bless you. Why are you here on the peak of Kailash?
Kar- I dont know , ohh yes I was searching for my knowledge that I lost when I was taking birth on Earth 😂😂.
Kartik- Not funny bhrata Vasu. But why are here? I thought that last time you went to jiji Tara for gaining knowledge why did you remember your Bhola brother now?
Vasu- Bhola and you that is the joke of the century.
Kartik- You only focus on your little brother Ganesha how will you see I am Bhola. Ask jiji Tara how bhola I am , that's the reason I am her favourite brother.
Vasu- You wait till I am in my original form. I will not leave you.
Kartik- Hahaha impossible. Jiji won't let you do anything.
Vasu- Hmph you and jiji are even more dangerous then how the fight between Mahakali and Mata Durga would be.
Kartik- Yes but now let me help you regain your knowledge. Your education will start from tomorrow and also since I am your guru you will have to do my work 😂😂.
Vasu- You!

Before Karna could say anything lord Kartikeya ran from there. That's when someone from behind said.

Gan- Sometimes I wonder why jiji chose bhrata Kartikeya as he favourite out of all of us.
Vasu- It is a long story Anuj. When we get free time I will tell you about it. But now I have to go and do my brothers work.
Gan- Bhrata will you by any chance go to the kitchen?
Vasu- Yes Anuj , but I am not going to make Laddos or modak.
Gan- I thought I was your favourite.
Vasu- You are but I have to save my energy for the work Kartikeya will make me do.
Gan- Ohh I will not miss a chance to see that. Hehe

From the next day Kartikeya started to teach Karna. He also made Karna do cooking , make his bed and clean the whole area of Kailash. Karna had taken a mental note that when he gets back to his original avatar he would make sure to take revenge but there was one person in his way. Devi Naintara she would never let Kartikeya get hurt be it anyone and Karna knew that.