5. Shocking revelation

In Gokul ,
Near the river banks of Yamuna there was a man doing surya puja while he saw a basket coming towards him. He could hear the cry's of a baby so without wasting time he jumped in the river. When he opened the basket he saw a child with gold kavach and kundals. The child looked so divine and it was as if he was the son of all tridev's and tridevi's together.

His eye fell on the letter in the basket and read it. It said "Who ever gets this letter , I am a women who is not married so I consider the child as a sin. But being the women who is his namesake mother I name him Karna". At first he was shocked at the cruel words of a mother , then took Karna to his wife and said "Priye look what I found today while I was doing surya puja" "What did you fi..." Mata Yashoda stopped in the middle as she heard a voice of a baby crying.

She knew it was due to hunger so she feed the small boy and put him to sleep. Yes Karna was adopted by Mata Yashoda and Nandlal. "Who is he arya where did you find him?" asked Mata Yashoda. Nandlal signed and told he beloved wife about the happenings during his suryapuja.

They later decided that they will adopt Karna. Maiya Yashoda was happy that after so many years she will have her own child.

In Dev Lok:-
Devi Ganga was with her son Rudra.
The mother and son duo where catching up on life and taking while suddenly Dev Rudra said "Mata I think you should go to the Hastinapur palace tomorrow" Devi Ganga was confused as to why her son wanted her to go to Hastinapur so she asked "Why putra is there something wrong? Is devrat fine?"

That's when Rudradev said "Calm down Mata don't get hyper. Yes Anuj is fine but he is going to support adharma""How is my son going to do adharma?" asked a shocked Devi Ganga to which her first son replied "Mata he is going to make Pandu the new king. He , Satyavati and Vidhur have come up with the plane to tarnish the reputation of Dhritarashtra. It's adharma as there is no rule that a blind person can't be a king also Mahadev putra Andhak was also blind but he was considered as a king. Also Pandu is not married which Dhritarashtra is" that's when Devi Ganga understood what Rudra meant and she said "You are right putra I will go to the court of Hastinapur during the Sabha" Rudradev smirked and said "Also Mata according to Hastinapur any son of king with dasi is never given royal status. So if vidhur or Satyavati try to manipulate you. You can you the information against them"

As Devi Ganga left Rudradev talked to his wife.

"Priye my mother is out now and your work is done. I will take my place in the womb of the women who will be my mother" said rudradev to which Devi Naintara replied "Swami I am so excited as I will get to live a childhood now and I am not going to take birth as a old women" "Yes a old women who is the most gorgeous women in the multiverse haa. I am so lucky to have a wife like you priye" said rudradev to his beloved wife who replied by saying "I am lucky to have a husband like you swami. You are all I ever wanted and you are all I will ever have. I am so grateful that I met you." Rudradev then said "I am to swamini , I love you"Devi Naintara was as red as she could be hearing that she then said "I-I-I lo-love you too Swami".

Hastinapur palace ,