70. Answer 1 : Krishna

Krishna's POV:
I don't know why this lady said that Radha is married. I felt it weird that this lady is going mad. I know that she is not Aadya , as she was not acting manly and obviously Aadya is Vasusen.

Kri- Can I ask you a question?
???- Sure you can , what is it?
Kri- What is your name and who are you.
???- You are not what I heard you were Krishna.
Kri- You know me how?
???- Well I am Aadya the only child and daughter of Mata Yashoda and Nand baba.

I don't know why but that statement hurt me. I wish she introduced her as my elder sister. But alas she is in fact to only child of Maiya and baba. That's when I heard a voice and I saw the people.

Radha- Jiji you will never grow up , why are you troubling Kanha?
Aadya- Ohh someone is protecting their lover I see.
Kri- Maiya see your daughter , hmph 😤.
Yash- I see her everyday Kanha , but I don't get it why are you Jiji Rohini and her kids back in Vrindavan?

That's when I knew I had no option so I narrated the whole situation to all of the people present over there. After hearing that all of the people accepted me. Dau , Mata Rohini and Subhadra also joint us. But then Radha said she had to return back to her place.

Kri- Wait Priye Radha , where are you going?
Radha- I have to go to my kingdom Kanha.
Bal- But don't you stay here in Vrindavan?
Radha- I use to but after my parents died , my grandfather dropped me in Anga and he after the death of my grandmother took the role of Tapashvi.
Rohi- Anga? Why in anga?
Radha- Because my Tatshree lived over there , Anga raj Karna.
Kri- What! Anga raj karna is your tatshree?
Radha- Yes , he is the son of Samrat Bhavya and I am the grandchild of Devapi.
Yash- But putri how are they related?
Nand- Yes I am thinking the same thing.
Radha- Maharaj Bhavya and pitamaha Devapi are both the sons of Pratipi and Par Pitamahi Sunanda. Meaning my pitamaha and Tatshree karna's Pitashree are real brothers.
Aadya- So you stay in Anga which has 20 akshauhini sena?
Radha- No jiji I live in Mithila which tatshree won few days ago. Now the Sena consists of 30 akshauhini Sena.

I don't know how that happened. Not only me but everyone is shocked. But now I am curious and eager to know when can I take a marriage proposal to Karna for Radha.

Kri- So when can I come to him with a proposal of your marriage?
Radha- In 1 month from now , Tatshree Karna is arranging my swayamvar in Janakpur palace , Mithila. The task is to pick up the Pinak dhanush which was reformed by Mahadev after Ramayana. The task is how Mata Sita's svayamvar had taken place.
Bal- But now we are common people how will you participate in the svayamvar Kanha?
Kri- Don't worry dau I have a proper solution of that.

Saying that I left to my destination with the others following me. My destination was far and it took me 1 prahar to reach there.

It was non other then the kingdom of Ayodhya. If Radha's svayamvar is going to happen like Sita. The winner should also be like Ram.

Long story short I became the king of Ayodhya while dau became the king of Manipur after their king was killed by dau in the war. He , Mata Rohini and Subhadra stayed there. While me , jiji , Maiya and baba stayed in Ayodhya.

I was happy that they were out of Vrindavan which was under the rule of Jalandhar.