57. Enlightenment

The war was to start today but both Durvasa , Amba , Aryan and Karna was in a difficult place. Brahmarakshini raised her hands and the time froze. The tridev's , tridev's , mortal , animals etc. all froze except Mata Adi-Parashakti , Mata Janamdharini / Mata Brahmarakshini , Aryan and Karna. Aryan and Karna looked around in shock as to what was happening. Duryodhan was also not at peace so Mata Brahmarakshini unfroze him and they 5 people looked around. That's when they saw that Mata Brahmarakshini coming their way.

Rakshi- Follow me.

Mata Brahmarakshini took all of them in the middle of the Kurukshetra.

Rakshi- Like how you'll are in the middle of you'll are now in middle of the whole ground. See whatever you'll want to see.

They five of them looked around and all were tensed and had several types of feelings.

Rakshi- If you don't ask how will you all get the answers to those doubts? I know that all of you are thinking of the war is necessary or not. Is the mass destruction needed Right?
Karna- Yes it the question in our minds Mata.
Dury- Mata is it needed to kill these people? Please answer.
Rakshi- I will answer all your questions , I will show you all the truth. If one person keeping on doing adharma more the adharma will he do. It's our duty to stop them from doing adharma. They will not die they will be free from the body of adharma and will have a fresh start.

Dury- Mata what if something happens to our loved ones?
Ra- Death is a part of moksha. People brought into the world can't dodge their dead. If you stop someone from entering the war and their death is determined in niyati they will die one way or the other.

Karna- Mata how is a soul born?
Rakshi-
जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्
नायं भूत्वा भविता वा भूयः।
अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो
हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे॥
The soul is never born, it never dies having come into being once, it never ceases to be.
Unborn, eternal, abiding and primeval, it is not slain when the body is slain.

नैनं छिन्दन्ति शस्त्राणि नैनं दहति पावकः।
न चैनं क्लेदयन्त्यापो न शोषयति मारुतः॥
Weapons do not cleave the soul, fire does not burn it, waters do not wet it, and wind does not dry it.

Durv- Mata what if someone we love and care dies?
Rakshi-
जातस्य हि ध्रुवो मृत्युर्ध्रुवं जन्म मृतस्य च।
तस्मादपरिहार्येऽर्थे त्वं शोचितुमर्हसि॥
Death is certain for the born, and re-birth is certain for the dead; therefore you should not feel grief for what is inevitable.

Aryan- Pitamahi what will happen if we die?
Rakshi-
हतो वा प्राप्स्यसि स्वर्गं जित्वा वा भोक्ष्यसे महीम्।
तस्मादुत्तिष्ठ युद्धाय॥
Die, and you will win heaven; conquer, and you will enjoy sovereignty of the earth;
therefore, stand up Aryan, be determined to fight.

Amba- How to establish divine wisdom?
Rakshi-
यदा संहरते चायं कूर्मोऽङ्गानीव सर्वशः।
इन्द्रियाणीन्द्रियार्थेभ्यस्तस्य प्रज्ञा प्रतिष्ठिता॥
One who is able to withdraw the senses from their objects,
just as a tortoise withdraws its limbs into its shell, is established in divine wisdom.

Rakshi- Before I unfreeze the time remember
क्रोधाद्भवति सम्मोहः सम्मोहात्स्मृतिविभ्रमः।
स्मृतिभ्रंशाद् बुद्धिनाशो बुद्धिनाशात्प्रणश्यति॥
From anger there comes delusion; from delusion, the loss of memory; from the loss of memory,
the destruction of discrimination; and with the destruction of discrimination, he is lost.

यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम्॥
Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice and a predominant rise of irreligion at that time I descend Myself.

All of them were shocked to see the true form of Mata Brahmarakshini

All of them were shocked to see the true form of Mata Brahmarakshini. She was Devi Yudhakaushalya herself.

Yudhakaushalya- I will enter the war when needed but I bless all of you'll to be victorious. VIJAYA BHAVA.

___________________________
Authors note:-

Excited to see the war?

It will be fun?

Why is Brahmarakshini not participating in the war?

Read to find out.