29. Beginning of the end.

Few days later Kunti had arrived to Dwarka. She was stressed about the war and that's when she remembered something.

She remembered her first son. She reminded her other sons , Krishna and Balram about it. She told him that her first son has a kavach an kundal attached to his skin.

That's when all the Pandavas , Krishna and Balram shouted Karna. Kunti realised that her first child was one of the strongest ruler of aryavart.

So after making a plan it was decided that Kunti would go and would ask for Karna to come to her side or ask for Karna to save the life of her sons as a dann. Indra who also heard it said to himself that now he will go a take the kavach and kundals from Karna as dann. They decided to go after Krishna makes alliances.

With Rukmini , she and pradhyuma went back to Rukmi. Who had allowed her to stay in Vidarbha.

With Mata Rohini, She went to her old place in Vrindavan. She stayed there for a few days and she also got to know that Yashoda and Nandlal were going to visit their old place. So she decided to not leave the house. But someone told Yashoda about Rohini coming and both Yashoda and nand went to the house of Rohini. Later they both took her with them to Saurashtra where she also meet the parents of Radha and Vrushali.

FIVE YEARS LATER:

In Hastinapur:
All of the royals were getting ready for the upcoming war. Abhimanyu , Lakshman and Lakshmana had finished their education with the Saptrishi's , they also learnt with the fab six. Subhadra , Bhanumati , Ambika , Ambalika and Gandhari were all the warriors princess.
All the Kauravas , Kripacharya and Dhritarashtra were ready for the war too. That's when the entry of Krishna in the royal Sabha was made. Seeing Subhadra , Krishna knew that she was trained in warfare after marriage.

Kri- Pranam
Dury- Pranam dwarkadeesh , Why are you here today?
Kri- I am here as a helper of the Pandavas and I am here to ask your support for the upcoming war against Chedi , Vidarbha , Trigant Naresh and Dantavakra.
Dury- Why do you want our support? Also our answer will be a no since the Pandavas were especially Bheem were cruel to us in childhood.
Dush- Yes , also all the happening happened because of the fault of the Pandavas.
Kri- But they were kids
Vikar- A person is punishable as soon as they start to gain knowledge of Vedas and rajniti and rajkumar Pandu started teaching them since childhood. Hence they are deemed a criminals.
Kri- Sister , say something or else the evil Vidarbha family and their alliances will harm our family too.
Subh- Don't call me Sister dwarkadeesh , I cut all ties with Dwarka the second when because of you my mother had to leave her home. Also your own wife from whom you wanted a alliance of a kingdom is in Vidarbha along with you child. We have already said no so please leave our kingdom.

Krishna was shocked but he knew that both his dau and Subhadra loved their mother the most. He was also embarrassed that in the past five years he forgot about Rukmini and pradyumana.

He was then also rejected by Panchal , Kashi , Gandhar , Mithila , Nishad Rajya and Madra.

He then gained the support of Manipur , Kunala ,Shivi , Himavat and Nivatakavacha + kalakeyas.

Later he made more alliances with the likes of :-
Satrajit (father of Satyabhama) ,
Satyaki
Satyajit
Shalva kingdom
Kumaradesa Raja Sreniman
Kamboja king Sudakshina
Jambavanta , the king of bears.
Amitaujas of Kampilya
Chekitana
Kekeya Kingdom
[More shock to come]

He also made a rakshas group which had:
Alambusha
Alayudha
[More to come. Shocking ones]

Now he had four more places to go Gandmadana mountain , Lanka , Saurashtra and Ayodhya.