10. Hasitinapur's reaction

In Kailash:
Mahadev , Mata Parvati , Mata Laxmi , Mata Saraswati and Brahmadev were present. As lord Vishnu was in yoganidra until either Parshuram or Krishna's soul merged with his body.

Pa- Swami now we have to get Naintara back. Nivatakavacha has going to trouble the gods.
Sar- Yes Arya also kalakeyas finished their penance. So what boon did they ask for?
Maha- Nirvatakavacha has a boon of being killed by the daughter of us. Who has all our powers.
Bra- And kalakeyas have the boon of being killed by the sons of tridev's and tridevi's, Who does not possess their powers.
Lax- so that's why Mata Adi-parashakti asked use to beget a son without our power.
Bra- Yes Devi.
Maha- we have to divert nirvatakavacha to Hastinapur or Bhagadatta and kalakeyas to Mathura. Or where ever karna will be depending of who wins the war. When ever the situation gets out of hand. Because of the curse we got from Diti. That if we raise our weapons against the Nirvatakavacha and kalakeyas we will lose all our weapons.

The next day, Hastinapur royal court:-
Everyone had heard thunders the previous day and were talking about it while they were talking the soilders announced that maharani was coming with the new rajapita and rajmata. They discussed the problems. Then the topic of the previous day came.

Vidh- But maharani why did the weather change yesterday and what was the reason for the thunder?
Bhi- Yes maharani.

Vidhur took this moment to try to sabotage the rule of her while Bhishma got the gist and asked her the same.

Ra- Why me mahamantri , I heard you and mahamhim talk about how good Yudhishthir is. So , I think that we should ask him. So tell us Rajkumar Yudhishthir , who do you think happened yesterday.

Bhishma, Kunti, Pandavas and Vidhur viable paled while Ambika, Gandhari, Dhritarashtra and karuravas were controlling their laughter.

Yu- I don't know what happened maharani. I think it was just a storm.
Arj and bhe- Yes maharani our Jyestha is right.
Ra- Now Rajkumar suyodhan a will answer.

Everyone in the Sabha was shocked as their maharani not only did she asked Duryodhan his view, since Vidhur and Bhishma only went on the wording given by the so called Dharmaraj as they considered duryodhan and his 100 other siblings evil. But also that she called Duryodhan the name he was given at birth. The Kauravas were happy that their jiji was giving their brother a change to speak and Dhritarashtra was happy and he always wanted to ask his son for opinions but was always stopped by his Tatshree.

Duru- Maharani I think some divine bows and celestial weapons were used. As Guru Drona had once said that where their are thunder storms out of the blue so it indicates that an divine bow is called.

Dronacharya for the first time felt guilty as he had always been partial towards the Kuntiputra's and had not given proper training to Kauravas and Madriputra's. He saw that it was the Kauravas who had been more attentive towards the knowledge he was giving to them and Pandavas only their to learn weapons.

Bhishma and vidhur were shocked that the Kauravas knew about that and the Kaunteyas didn't. While Yudhishthir and Bheem were angry on Arjuna as he didn't know about that.

Ra- Exactly there were five divine bows that were used yesterday.
Vidhu- Wh- which bows were used maharani.

The Sabha was shocked that their maharani knew about the weather change and also about the fact that their were five divine bows used yesterday.

Ra- The five bows that were used was:-
1. AJGAVA DHANUSH OF MAHADEV.
2. VIJAYA DHANUSH OF MAHADEV.
3. SHAKTI DHANUSH OF MATA SHAKTI. 4. PINAK DHANUSH OF MAHADEV.
5. RUDRA DHANUSH WHICH AS POWERS OF ALL TRIDEV AND PURIFIED BY THE TRIDEVI.
Bhi- Impossible how do you know which dhanush are used?
Ra- If you don't know mahamahim I am the student of Devi Yudhakaushalya and she has taught me everything.

Everyone paled hearing that their maharani is the student of Devi Yudhakaushalya who was the goddess of weapons and war. Who had all weapons to exist and could make more.

Whereas for Kunti and Priyamvadha it was traumatising thing. They made up their mind to never hurt Maharani Radhika as they feared devi Naintara and all her avatars.

That's when a spy of vidhur came and told them Anga and Magadha having a new queen who has the Ajgava dhanush of Mahadev. Who was also the samragini. Also that Brahma Rishi Vishwamitra was their kulguru.

Mathura and Kalinga having a new ruler who was a yielder of the mighty Vijaya dhanush. Who was also the new Samrat. Also that Maharishi Vashisth was their kulguru.

Avani having a new queen who was the yielder of Shakti dhanush. Also that she was the princess of the Nishadi tribe. Which caused the Pandavas and Drona to pale as to what had happened to Eklavya. Also that Rishi Kashyapa was their kulguru

Kashi had a new king who called Devi Amba like his second mother and was the mighty yielder of Rudra dhanush with the powers of all tridev and the dhanush which was purified by the tridevi. While Bhishma and Vidhur paled as Devi Amba had swore to destroy kuruvansh. But Ambika was happy as she could see her jiji. Also that Rishi Jamdagni was their kulguru.

Last but not the least Ayodhya also had a new king who yielded the pinak dhanush of Mahadev. Also that Rishi Atri was their kulguru.

He also said that the 7 kingdoms had made alliance's with each other as they were friends. And the total Sena was:-
Mathura + Kalinga = 20 akshauhini Sena.
Anga +Magadha = 20 akshauhini sena.
Avanti = 16 akshauhini sena.
Kashi = 12 akshauhini sena.
Ayodhya = 17 akshauhini sena.
Total = 85 akshauhini sena.

The royals had paled hearing that the except Rishi Bharavaja and Rishi Gautam all sapt rishi's were the kulguru of 5 of the most powerful kingdoms, but the had another shock coming.

Ra- thanks for the information now you can go and get some rest. Now since pitashree made me the queen and there is no one on the seat of Yuvraj, I will announce the new Yuvraj. But the Yuvraj will be on his duty after giving the gurudakshina to Drona.

The courtiers knew she would make Yudhishthir the Yuvraj as he was the eldest. The Pandavas were happy that they will be a live Duryodhan.

Bhishma knew what she whom she was going to crown but couldn't do anything.

Vidhur was planning how to remove Radhika from the throne after she announced Yudhishthir the Yuvraj.

Drona couldn't object but felt happy that the queen said that the Yuvraj will be working after giving gurudakshina.

While Kauravas, Ambika,Gandhari and Dhritarashtra knew because of mahamahim she would have to support Pandavas. But her announcement shocked everyone.

Vidh- Maharani I think Yudhishthir should be the Yuvraj as he's the eldest after you.
Bhi- Yes maharani, they are also Devputra's.
Ra- Are you trying to insult your jiji mahamahim?
Bhi- Which jiji?
Ra- Are mata Parvati and Mata Ganga sisters?
Bhi- Yes
Ra- are the children of Mata Parvati your cousins?
Bhi- Yes maharani but I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Ra- Mata had a boon from Devi Naintara to have 101 children and Devi Naintara is the daughter of Mata Parvati too. So that makes her your sister right mahamahim?

Bhishma was ashamed of himself that he insulted he Jiji. He also knew that now his Mata will be disappointed on him.

Ra- I announce Anuj Suyodhan will be the next Yuvraj as mahamantri said that the eldest after me should be the Yuvraj and Suyodhan is the eldest after me. As since my father was a king and I am the queen. My brother is the rightful heir to the throne. Sabha is dismissed.

_____________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

THE DWARKA ROYALS ARE ON THERE WAY?

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?