🥳🎊🎉

Dear all,
I would like to thank you for supporting me in my journey till now.

Today I have completed 1 year as a Wattpad writer. When I started to write, I never expected to get so much love and support. The love and support I got was truly beyond my expectations.

I started this journey with POWERFUL GODDESS : THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS which was formerly called Changes in Mahabharata.

It was 12:53 p.m. when I randomly started to write a story. Coming up the Character's of Devi Naintara and Dev Vasusen.

I made the first chapter which was about the Character's followed by the weapons and the prologue. Then while eating lunch, I published the story along with the 3 chapter's.

As I was eating, I got a notification saying "Rakshyadoll Voted for Character's, Weapons, Prologue. Then came another notification "Rakshyadoll commented on Prologue".

To looked down at my phone, thinking how fast my story got recognised. As a new reader I became excited and eat lunch as fast as I could.

Then I started to write the first chapter. A hour after I published the first chapter of the story '1. Introduction' I checked my phone again.

That's when I met the new readers shylpeter8 , pratikbha , Ruhi_forever and @boltez2.

After that eventually I started to write more and then, the chamber of secrets came to an end.

After that I wrote some more books which I later unpublished due to not knowing what to do.

But I did publish 8 more books that the people loved:-
• Mortal to a goddess - A book when I had began to Dive deep in the history of Aryavrat.

• Gandhari's reincarnation (formerly known as In the past) - A book that improved my writing skills.

• Karna's Reincarnation (formerly known as Changes in Mahabharat) - A book that I could do much better in with the story.

• Shivansh : The son of Karna - A book I loved but I wish the ending was better.

• Duryodhan's reincarnation - This was the book that took my writing skills to a higher level and my knowledge about our history as well. This story helped me gain new readers as well.

• Karna : The Guru - A sweet but a nice story.

• Sanvika : The sister of Shantanu - A story when I read the mahabharata book before writing a chapter.

• The Suta's hidden wife - A story in which I researched about the chaturadasa Vidhya sthanas {Vedas, Vedanga's, Itihasa & Purana's, Dharmashastra, Darsana and Nyaya} and also the Upaveda's.

I would also like to thank these people for being there with me since day 1:-
Rakshyadoll
shylpeter8
pratikbha
ArchanaVenkatesan
lipikaGUPTA7
SakshiDurgavale
DrashtiGandhi294
MehakSandhu130
guruminhas
Hyperion499
itzzzmoms_girl07
Nia_bibliophile
Krishna_7313
Blackdevilbts

[P.S CANNOT TAG SOME OF YOU'LL]

Since I have completed 1 year on Wattpad as a writer, I am publishing the most awaited, Powerful Goddess 2 🥳🎉🎊.

It is out now!!!

POWERFUL GODDESS 2 : THE CHANGED DESTINY