17. Most awaited

The battle of survival had began. The saptrishi's were going to be the judge of the war but, vidhur interjected as said that the some of saptrishi's are the kulguru of their opponents. Which angered Ved Vyasa who later disowned vidhur as his son.

Hence it was decided that Maharishi Dattatreya would be the judge.

The first battle was between Gandhari and Kunti. Kunti and Gandhari both had their bows in their hands. Kunti started to attack Gandhari with all she had. Kunti used Agneyastra which Gandhari countered with the Varunastra. But Gandhari had more knowledge. She used Anant-Nagapas to bind Kunti.
Hence, winning the fight.

The second battle was between Yudhishthir and Aditya. They both came to the ground with their respective Spears. As soon as the fight started Aditya started to use advance techniques and within seconds he had disarmed Yudhishthir who could feel that his dreams of being the samrat were finish. Yudhishthir was then put in handcuffs and kept next to Kunti.

The third battle was the most awaited as the son of vayu who had the strength of 1000 elephants was going against a suta. Shon and Bheem started to fight. Bheem felt his strength going down which he was confused about. He still fought but was getting overwhelmed by Shon. Shon was washing Bheem as a dhobi washes clothes. Shon was almost about to kill Bheem because of the anger in him since Bheem had called his wife a useless women but he heard the voice of Radhika through telepathy that it's not Bheem's time to die. He then disarmed Bheem.

Bheem- he cheated , a suta can't defeat the mighty son of vayu with the strength of 1000 elephants.
Shon- I might be a suta but I have worked hard for my strength. Whereas you only relied on you bare strength. Also you don't have that strength because the portion you drank was of Naag clan.
Bheem- I don't need to learn useless techniques of a so called guru and yes I drank a portion of the naag clan which I still have.
Shon- So you don't remember the curse of Rishi Kashyapa?

That's when Bheem realised that the portion strength he got from the naag's had drained from his body due to the curse of Rishi Kashyapa. Whereas Drona was again shocked that the Pandavas were so arrogant to call him a so called guru. Drona had wanted to ask forgiveness from the Kauravas and Madrinandan's but he never got time. He also saw how the Kauravas were training with the queen. He wished he saw the true potential of the Kauravas and madrinanadan's and the true face of Pandavas. {Yudhishthir, Bheem and Arjun don't see Nakul and Sahdev as Pandu putra's}. Later Bheem was binded and kept next to Kunti and Yudhishthir.

Then the fourth battle began. Both Karna and vidhur were face to face. Vidhur launched 100 arrows with turned into spears and Karna countered it with Vayuastra. The both Karna and vidhur launched Aindrastra to shower rain of arrows. Then vidhur used Garudastra with Karna countered with Karakotastra. As only Takshak and Karakota were more powerful then Garud. Then Karna decided to end the match so he used Vasupas to bind vidhur.

Then came the queen and Arjun. The both started the fight. Radhika was on defence while Arjun was on offence. Arjun launched Vajrastra of his father while Radhika used vayuastra to the fullest , while sent the thunder summoned from Arjun hit himself causing him to faint.

Bheem- This war is not finished ... Narkasur.

Bheem called upon the asur. All were shocked that the Rajpita of Bhagdatta was called by Bheem. The asur came and challenged the queen of Hastinapur which the queen accepted. The 20 special guests were scared as the person who served them with love was facing a asur who had a boon to die with an Astra of only Devi Naintara and the person should be a girl student of Devi Yudhakaushalya and have the divine bow of Devi Naintara herself.

__________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN?

I WILL NOT UPDATE DAILY TILL 13TH MARCH, 2023.