76. Kala pradarshan

In Tara Lok:
The education of the kuru kids had come to an end. Piyush and Vrishketu had also learnt about their powers too.

Tara- Now your education is over so after you return I as my guru dakshina want you 103 brothers and sister to ask for Khandavprasth to rule from Samrat Bhavya.
Suyo- But that is a mayavi forest and is the place of naags gurumata.
Tak- Those people are of mine and bhrata Karakota Suyodhan.
Kara- Yes that was the place when Devi Naintara and Dev Vasusen first met both of us.
Tara- I and Vasu had asked them to rule the kingdom as it is a very fertile land and will help all of you gain trade alliances and that land is blessed to be fortunate by Mata Lakshmi herself.
Vrishsena- Yes also Par-Matamaha Mayasur is also in that forest and he can create a mayavi palace for you too.
Kuru kids- Okay gurumata. Also Thankyou to all of you'll for helping us gain the knowledge.

After that all of the kuru kids were taken to Hastinapur where they had a blissful reunion with their elders minus Vidhur and Satyavati what were jealous of them as they were back and were more powerful.

Bhav- Mantriji announce to the praja of Hastinapur that there will be a kala pradarshan for the kuru kids in the royal ground tomorrow from sunrise till sunset. Also send a invitation to all the kingdoms.
Mantri- Ji Samrat
Dhri- Arya I think that now we should also announce the new Yuvraj of Hastinapur.
Vidhur- I suggest maybe Pandu or Madrinandan's maharaj.
Satyavati- Yes maharaj I also think the same.
Nakul- No maharaj I don't want to be the king.
Sah- Me neither maharaj.
Suyo- Actually nun of us can be bounded to the throne of Hastinapur as Gurumata has asked us to rule of the land of Khandavprasth.
Sushala- Yes maharaj if possible after kaal pradarshan give us permission to rule that land.
Bhav- Okay now go and rest we can see what to do about that later.
Suyo- One more thing par-pitamaha gurumata had told us not to tell people who our guru is.
Kids- Yes
Dhri- We will keep that in mind putro.

The next day , kala pradarshan:
The guests were welcomed in the kingdom and the puja had started. After the puja was done the 97 Kauravas came and showed their talent. All of the people in the praja and all the royals were impressed by the talent of them.

Then came Sushala the people thought that she wouldn't have as much talent. The royals of other kingdoms thought that she would perform for them. When she came she first did a dance and sang at the same time.

All the people were mesmerised by that. Sinduraj was thinking of sending a marriage proposal for her. But all got a shock when they saw her coming back in the arena along with her weapons. All were again left speechless when she was showcasing her talent.

Then came Vikarna his fencing with his sword was so strong that it could cut the winds of Vayudev himself. He also used his secondary weapons and showed his talent.

Then came Sushasan when he smashed his mace on the ground it started to shake. It was as if the kala pradarshan of Dhritarashtra was happening again.

Then came Nakul and Sahdev the both together showed their divine knowledge. Pandu was happy as he could see his kids were better the Kuntiputra's as he knew the knowledge of Drona and his sons knowledge is better then Drona.

Then last but not the least came Suyodhan. He from whips and daggers to maces and bows showed all his talent. His talent had gotten Vidhur and Satyavati to sweat along with the other royal guests. A Rajdoot who came from Panchal knew that Suyodhan was ever more powerful then Bhishma. After Suyodhan was done showing his talent. Bhavya said

Bhav- I would like to thank all of you'll for joining us in the celebration but before I return to the palace I in front of the Sabha and the guests will announce the Yuvraj. I samrat Bhavya announce ***** as the Yuvraj and ...

TO BE CONTINUED.