74. Kanupriya

Radha's POV:
Krishna came and he slowly touched the dhanush and then he slowly gripped his hand around it. As he picked up the dhanush his leg slipped and his grip around the dhanush broken. That's when the dhanush started to fall.

Everyone was on the edge of there seat that's when the heard a thud. That's when my heart broke I thought it was over and I could never be Kanha's Kanupriya.

But I was broken by gasps that had filled in the room. When I looked up I saw Krishna on the ground with the dhanush in the air. I was elated to say the least. I couldn't believe that Krishna was successful in the task.

Seeing Krishna win Jaydrath left with his minions I do know where he went but he did go.

The common citizens who had come in the court to see the svayamvar started to clap that's when Tatshree Karna said.

Karna- Congratulations king of Ayodhya and also welcome to the family.
Kri- Thankyou you maharaj but now no need to be formal you will be like a father figure to me to.
Karna- Yes , now let's g with the proceedings of the wedding. Mantriji where is the priest we had called?
Mantri- Maharaj the Priest was given some medicine by Sindu raj to put the to sleep.
Dhri- What now who wi...
???-Narayan Narayan

That's when we saw the great sage Narad muni in the Sabha. The people who knew the truth smiled while the others were shocked. I mean if I was a devotee of someone I would not have missed my aradhya's wedding.

All- Pranam Narad muni.
Karna- Narad muni you here in this Sabha?
Narad- Narayan Narayan yes maharaj I was passing by and heard there is a need of a priest to do a marriage so I am here Narayan Narayan.
Kri- It would be a pleasure of ours if you do the Pooja of our wedding Narad muni.

Later that day the Pooja started. All the guests present their felt a divine glow in the wedding. The gods and goddesses from heaven showered flowers as soon as the wedding got over.

After our wedding was done and Ayodhya was not far we left. When we reached Ayodhya the people who heard the news showed flowers on the newly weds.

After that Maiya Yashoda and jiji did our Aarti. Later that day Arya had also announced me as the new queen of Ayodhya.

In Tara Lok:
It was late in the night and Naintara was in her chambers. She was over there as to the people on Prithvi she is doing Tapasya to gain divine weapons. That's when she heard a voice when she turned she saw her husband and children over there.

Roh- What are you thinking about Mata?
Pi- Maybe about what to make for food tomorrow?
Rudra- Think beyond food putra and what questions do you ask Rohan she was for sure thinking of me a cute boy.
Tara- I was thinking of a cute boy but that's not you arya.
Rudra- Then whom are you thinking about?
Tara- Ranbir Kapoor
Roh- Mata he is the talk of swarg Lok lately.
Pi- Yes all the people talk about how handsome he is.
Rudra- Not as much as me and why are you thinking about him?
Tara- Arya calm down ...
Roh- Baby, calm down, calm down.
Pi- YES JEYSHTA TEAM SELENA FOREVER.
Roh- Ahhhhh my ears.
Tara- Piyush why do you torture you brother like this?
Pi- It's what I learnt from you and Chachashree Kartikeya.
Roh- Mata you need to stop him.
Tara- Yes putra , Piyush apologise to Rohan.
Pi- I am sorry jeyshta 🥹
Roh- You and your eyes okay fine I forgive you.
Tara- Aww my cute little kids.
Rudra- Okay now tell me why are you thinking about Ranbir Kapoor?
Tara- Who know about my heart I might take birth in Kaliyug this time as the sister of Ranbir Kapoor.
Rudra- Uff I thought that ...
Roh- You thought what Pitashree?
Rudra- That your Mata was no longer in love with this poor man.
Pi- Pitashree you do a lot of drama. You should take birth as Karan Johar the king of drama.
Rudra- You talk way to much.
Tara- Arya calm down , he is just a kid let him enjoy.
Rudra- Fine , now let's go time for bed.

While Rudra took Piyush , Naintara went with Rohan to his room. That's when Rohan asked.

Roh- Mata why do you let us have fun while the others teach their kids royal status and how to be a god/goddess?
Tara- Putra me and your chachu Vasusen had missed our childhood maybe that's why we take human avatars. I want you both to enjoy your life as much as you can.
Roh- Okay Mata goodnight.
Tara- Goodnight putra.

Then she went to the room of Piyush and said goodnight to him too. She also ended up telling him a story.