86. End of katha

The people were listening to the katha that's when they looked at Mata Janamdharini.

Kartik- What happened pitamahi?
Para- I will tell that ...

When they were on Earth a bigger problem arose in Tara Lok. The gods and goddesses tried to enter there without the permission of Rohan and Piyush and there a war started. Rohan , Vrishsena , Ashoka ,  Piyush and Vrishketu were all harmed.

That had infuriated Rudra , Shani and Vasusen who went to fight but alas they were killed in the war by the Sudarshan chakra , Trishul and the Vajra.

The sky became dark and then entered Mata Kaalnashini. The most dangerous avatar of Mata Naintara.

She started to annihilate all who ever came in front of her

She started to annihilate all who ever came in front of her. The fear of death was created in the minds of all due to the same. Seeing this sneakily the gods killed the fantastic 5 (The sons of fab 6). Mata kaalnashini lost it and she started to kill the gods and goddesses.

She started to do the Rudra tandava which destroyed all the other 14 Lokas minus Tara Lok. Billons of people died due to the same and the story of Mahabharata was stopped. Suddenly all the multiverses started to blast and there was only Tara Lok that remained.

Kaalnashini took the avatar of Rudrani and marched towards the diciples of Vishwamitra.

Brahmarishi Vishwamitra went to defend his disciples but along with his disciples they were killed by the Samvarata Astra

Seeing that Varunadev went to fight Mata Rudrani who killed him with Agniastra. 

Seeing the death of his younger brother Aditya went forward and was killed by his own Astra.

Then Parshuram was ordered to fight and he was killed with the Adi Shakti Astra.

Sheshnaag was killed with the Manavastra.

Seeing this Narayan ordered Mangal to fight before he could start he was killed with the naag astra.

Then garud came and he was wounded by takshak Astra seeing which all the snakes from patal came and started to buy him as he was the most evil person who killed all the innocent snakes on Earth. Garud screamed for help but got none.

Then vayu was burnt with the use of Maheshwar Astra.

Guru Vashisth was killed when Rudrani released the Narayan Astra.

Bhumidevi was killed with the use of brahmasira Astra.

Mitra was killed with the use of pas hut Astra.

Saachi was killed with the Varuna Astra as she drowned to death.

Indra was killed by the Aindrastra of his own when he went to fight for the loss of his wife.

Then the eyes of Rudrani fell on Chaya seeing which she summoned her Trishul and killed Chaya. 

Chandra who was a part in killing her husband died with the Rudra Astra of her husband.

Buddha came to avenge his father but had the same faith like his father dying with the use of Vinash Astra.

Ganga tried to stop the slaughter but Rudrani understood Ganga wanted to save the Remaining gods so she killed Ganga with the Rudrani Astra.

The 8 Vasusen were killed with the vinash  chakra.

Dev guru brihaspati was killed with the Brahmaastra.

Agni and Shukra were burned when the 3rd eye of Rudrani opened.

And surya was killed with brutality first Rudrani froze him with himb Astra , the with Agni Astra she melted the ice while the Agni started to burn surya , She then used the Varuna Astra and made surya wet which caused him to lose his urja , then with vajra Astra she created thunder on the wet body of Surya who fainted and finally with the Vinash chakra she cut the legs and hands of Surya and then his neck.

Finally the time paused and parashakti created another universe and decided to vanish that particular universe.

Para- Now me , jiji and Vrisha will have tyaag our bodies and let's She how will we born as your children , siblings or parents.

The 3 ogs raised their hands and all the others vanished. They then gave up their bodies and waited for their future.

Who do you want Janamdharini to be?
A} forgotten goddess
B} Surprise

Who do you want Vrisha to be?
A} The forgotten brother of tridev's
B} Surprise