18. Narkasur

When Narkasur arrived he saw the most beautiful girl , he was sure to fight her and take her as his.

Gautam- Why are you here Narkasur?
Nark- I am here to take this women as mine ... hahahahah
Durvasa- Don't cross your limits Narkasur. Before fighting her you will have to fight us.
Ra- No Maharishi's you all are guests of Hastinapur. I being the queen will fight alone.
Durvasa- but putri.
Ra- No buts rishivar.
Durvasa- What if something happens to you?
Ra- If anything happens to me please make sure nun of the Kunti putra's should exceed the throne of Hastinapur.

Saying that she created a protective shield around her praja , her family and all the royal guests. The rishi's were scared but couldn't do anything. The Pandavas were shocked they never expected her to say this.

Narkasur and Radhika started to fight. They started with sword fight. Radhika was not using her divine sword, they were fencing so nicely. When Radhika cut Narkasur's head she thought she won. But the head got attached again. Radhika tho shocked but regained her consciousness. They then started to fight with Bows , Radhika used andhakrasta which was counted by prajanyastra of Narkasur. Then Narkasur used Agneyastra which was countered by Varunastra of Radhika. After using all he had Narkasur chanted the mantras of Rudrastra of the mighty gangaputra rudra.

Nark- Now no one can save you against my rudrastra women.

He then released the Astra.

Ra- You are wrong Narkasur, if an Astra is made there is always a counter Astra. RUDRANI ASTRA.

Radhika then released the Astra to counter the Rudrastra. Narkasur , the Dwarka family , all the royals and the 20 Rishi's and their wife's were shocked as the never knew that Rudrastra had a female form. But there were four people who was teasing Shon , that being Karna , Vrushali , Aditya and Avantika. Then Narkasur said something that made Radhika aware about why she couldn't kill Narkasur.

Narkasur- Even if you counter all my attacks you can't kill me because of the boon I have. a boon to die with an Astra of only Devi Naintara and the person should be a girl student of Devi Rudrani and have the divine bow of Devi Naintara herself.
Ra- You should never share your boon with anyone Narkasur, it only leads to your downfall.

She then started chanting mantras and the scene everyone saw was shocking. Especially the one seen by the Saptrishi's , their wife's , Bhagwan Parshuram , Mata Dharini, Ved Vyasa , Rishi Durvasa , Maharishi Dattatreya and Mata Anagha.

Ra- I can complete your boon Narkasur.
I Jeevalaxmi am the student of Devi Rudrani. I have the divine weapon of Devi Naintara , VINASH DHANUSH. I have the divine Astra of Devi Naintara as well , VINASH ASTRA.

When Radhika called the Astra the 20 rishi's and their wife's saw something the never expected. They saw the true form of Radhika. She was Devi Naintara herself. Whereas on the other side all were shocked that Radhika had the divine weapon and Astra of Devi Naintara. Narkasur was dreading coming over here, he blamed Vayu putra Bheem for calling him over hear. He then felt his body burning , before dying he cursed Bheem.

Narkasur- Bheem you for your own greed called me over hear but didn't help me. I Narkasur curse you that you , Yudhishthir and Arjun will bring shame on the name of your father.

After that he turned into ashes. The Pandavas were again shocked that they were cursed yet again. But nun the less all royals returned to the palace. The Pandavas were kept in the kalkotri along with Kunti and vidhur. The Rishi's and their wife's decided to stay. The royals had celebrated the events with all the royals of other kingdoms. The kings of the other kingdoms left after the celebrations , except the royals of Magadha , Mathura , Ayodhya , Kashi and Avanti.