53. Shocking truth

Para- I will answer it all jiji.
Tara- Jiji?
Para- Yes , long before your birth as the daughter of tridev's and tridevi's and before the multiverse let alone the universe was made there was a god and a goddess who lived.

They had two daughters , the elder daughter became and the younger sibling became a goddess. The elder sister was called Janamadharini (birth mother) and the younger sibling was called Adi-Parashakti.

Later their parents before dying had a child who was called Vrisha. He was like a sun hence called Vrisha.

My sister , Vrisha and I created the universe , while my sister fell in love with Rudresh (fearful god) they both had three sons Brahma , Vishnu and Mahesh. While I had Saraswati , Lakshmi and Parvati. Mahesh and Parvati were born first , then Vishnu and Lakshmi and then brahma Saraswati.

Tara- Mata I know the story of the birth of pitamahi.
Para- Don't talk putri let me finish okay.
Tara- Okay.
Para- As I was saying the kids learnt all the knowledge they were given by their parents.

The came Vrisha , he had mind born sons who are the great rishi's themselves.

The sons of Vrisha were:-
1. Rishi Jamadagni who married Renuka.
2. Rishi Bharadwaj who married Susheela.
3. Rishi Vishwamitra the father of Shakuntala Devi and the pitamaha of Bharat.
4. Rishi Agastya who married Lopamudra.

The daughters of Vrisha were:-
1. Anusuya the wife of Rishi Atri.
2. Arundhati the wife of Rishi Vashisth.

Now I will tell you about the avatars of jiji and jija shree and bhrata.

Janamdharini:-
1. Janamdharini: her real form.

 Janamdharini: her real form

2. Mata Daityani: This avatar is the goddess of Patal Lok. She had did Tapasya to Daitya's and got all their powers and defeated them. Later they were born again as Diti and her children. Her arrival is known as she says
"Ki hai Maine daityo ki bhakti ,
Milli hai mujhe daityo se shakti ,
Hu mai daityo ki maha shakti ,
Daityani."

"