58. Kurukshetra day 1

The time was unfrozen and the warriors were motivated. The people took the blessings of tridevs , tridevi's and Mata Brahmarakshini they also took the blessings of their respective elders. All of them were ready to go for war but they were stopped.

Rakshi- Wait there is are more people to join you.
Shiva- Who is it Devi the Saptrishi's are with the other gods due to their vows.
Rakshi- There are 6 Saptrishi's who have not taken a vow to be on the side of gods.
Brahma- Brahmarishi Jamdagni.
???- Partially correct Brahmdev.

People turned to see Brahmarishi Jamdagni with the Saranga dhanush , Bhagwan Parshuram with his parshu and Mata Dharini with the Shakti dhanush.

Shiva- What happened to your vow Parshuram?
Parshu- Gurudev that ...

FLASHBACK:-
Chapter 43 : In dwapar yug:
Parshu- Mata what is the gurur dakshina you want?
Rakshi- I will ask your guru dakshina when it's the right time Putra.

Before war:
Rakshi- Parshuram now is your time to give me your guru dakshina.
Parshuram- Yes Mata ask.
Rakshi- Fight along side the Kauravas and get rid of Kshatriyas and asurs.
Parshu- Okay Mata.
END OF FLASHBACK.

Kri- And what about you Rishi Jamdagni?
Jam- I am not alone but is was pulled over here. Not only me my brothers too.

That's when the people noticed Rishi Kashyapa , Rishi Bharadwaj , Rishi Gautam , Rishi Atri , Rishi Vishwamitra , Rishi agastya and Rishi Bhrigu.

Lakshmi- But how?
Vasusen- We called them.
Parvati- How?

That's when Karna and Vrushali came in their real form of Vrisha and Aishwarya. All the sons of Vrisha and Aishwarya took their blessings along with the tridev's and the tridevi's. Seeing that Rudra turned into Gurudev Rudresh.

Tridev's- Pitashree!
Rud- Yes Putro now let's go for the war.
Ash- Listen! The is a problem the daitya's are going to lead the war tod ... Par-pitamah Vrisha!

Saying that he touched the feet of his par-pitamah and others. But Brahmarakshini was sure that she will have to enter the war today itself as the daitya's were leading.

Kri- Pitashree will Mata forgive us?
Rud- Don't worry Putro now focus on the war.

Rohan and Kartikeya went in front of Mata Brahmarakshini and touched her feet.

Rohan- Mata thanks for taking care of our children. If you wouldn't raise Durvasa well they would still be floating.
Kartik- Yes Mata bless me and Rohan ...
Shiva- Putra he is your kakashree now remember.
Kartik- Yes pitashree mata bless me and kakashree.
Rakshi- Vijaya bhava.

Brahmarakshini did the Vijaya tilak of all the people and they went to the war. The people were shocked to see revered sages and celestials. They were most shocked to see Dev Rudresh , Dev Vrisha and Devi Aishwarya. But they were the most arrogant people.