80. Aadya's Svayamvar

In Ayodhya:
The royals along with the royals of Manipur were having fun and were teasing Aadya. Well except Aadya all were making speculations about who will be her husband. But the happiness was short lived as the soldier announced that the royals of Dwarka had arrived. All of the people present their went to the royal court.

Kri- Pranam maharaj Pranam maharani.
Bal- What made the royals of Dwarka come in Ayodhya.
Vasudev- We are here seeking shelter from you all. As ...

Then Vasudev narrated the story and again asked for shelter. He started to say about them being related. That's when Rohini said

Roh- I Rohini the raj Mata of Manipur am rejecting your request for shelter as you were the one who had chosen to be with Deviki. So now you will also have to bare the consequence for that.
Kri- I also reject your plea as the curse that you both had gotten from Mata Rohini can cause destruction in Ayodhya too. Soldiers

Saying that the soldiers dragged the two former king and queen. But the last words said by Deviki had sent the into shock.

Deviki- THE WAY MY FAMILY WAS KILLED BY JALANDHAR HE WILL CAME AND WIN THE SVAYAMVAR OF AADYA TOO.

All of them were shocked but Aadya reassured them that nothing bad will happen.

THE DAY OF SVAYAMVAR, ROYAL GROUND OF AYODHYA:

Almost all the guests had arrived and were welcomed by the royals. The people that come included Bhavya and dhriti from Hastinapur , 103 kuru kids that came from Panipat , Shisupal , Rukmi , Abhay from Avanti and Ashwatthama from Panchal etc.

Then the announcement of the royals of Kashi along with kulguru Vrinichi was made. They were the second to the last guests and were welcomed wholeheartedly.

Last but not the least the soldiers announced the arrival of Jalandhar and Shakti. All the princesses were jealous of the beauty of Shakti except Sushala , Dhriti , Radha , Aadya , Bhargavi , Mata Rohini and Mata Yashoda. She was wearing

 Then after all came Aadya and the svayamvar had started

The common people of Ayodhya had also come to the wedding ground. Sages and Rishi's like rishi Dadhichi , Rishi Durvasa , mostly the people who were devoted to Shiv Shakti had come to the ground. Tho they didn't know the true identity of Aadya the felt a connect with her. They also didn't know what happen but it was just their instinct that got them over there.

The svayamvar was simple as Aadya would have a garland in her hand and she will look at all the people and the one who impressed her she will put the garland on him.

She first saw Shisupal but she rejected him saying he was old of her. She rejected Rukmi saying the same thing.

She then went towards the 103 kuru kids as said that they are to young for her.

She then went towards Jalandhar and touched his feet which shocked all including Jalandhar. She then said

Aadya- Your daughter Shakti had told me a lot about you and she made me her sister and guided me towards my guru. Also if she is my sister then you are a father figure to me.
Jal- May god bless you and if your husband troubles you let me know.
Aadya- Ji

She then went to all other people and lastly she went to the king of Kashi Bhargav. She asked him few questions and being satisfied she put the garland around his neck.

The royals were happy and all of them went to the puja mandap. That's when Lord Kartikeya , Karna , Ganesha came there in disguise. They all went and stood next to Jalandhar and Shakti. For the first time due to the talk they had with their jiji Naintara they talked to Jalandhar as they talked to each other and they enjoyed the wedding of their parents together which was done by Rishi Dadhichi and Rishi Durvasa together.