16. Cursed again?

The Pandavas and vidhur along with Kunti entered the ground and started saying things. When the 20 of the great guests were going to curse the Krishna was about to show his vastavik roop to save the Pandavas but Balram said something before that.

Yudhishthir - Why weren't we invited to the pradarshan queen?
Ra- I thought I had banned you? Didn't I?
Kun- Who are you to ban us you are just a b***h.
Ra- Kunti be in your limits or you will be in the kal kothri with your useless maid and Satyavati.
Bhe- You useless women how dare you insult my mother.
Arj- Yes you useless person , I will first capture Avantika the queen of Avanti as she is a person of tribe.
Kashyapa- To capture her you will have to fight me.
Kadru- Me to.
Arj- I will make all the rishi's over here my slave and their wife's mine.

Arjun called his bow and shot two Nagpas on both Rishi Kashyapa and Devi Kadru. But to his shock both his arrows went to their feet's. Balram was fuming in anger and gave Krishna a deadly glare as he could sense that Krishna was going to save the Pandavas. All were broken by the laugh of Radhika. Also the words Arjuna spoke angered all the rishi's and their wife's.

Kunti- Why are you laughing? This is how the queen treats the guests?
Ra- I am just laughing at your stupid son, He went to use Nagpas on the Parents of the Naag.
Vidh- What are you talking about? Stop lying.
Ra- I am not lying they are the parents of:-
1. Vashuki the one with Mahadev
2. Karakota the one with Dev Vasusen
3. Takshak the one with Devi Naintara
4. Sheshnaag the one with Lord Vishnu.

This information was a shock to everyone except the 20 great guests , 5 other mysterious deity's , Balram and Krishna. Kunti , Pandavas and Vidhur now we're scared.

Kashyapa- You and your brothers arrogant people I curse you that you will never be able to use the gifts of Naag , Devs or asurs. And Vidhur I take back the bow of Brahma Dev from you.
Kadru- Kunti I curse you to live a thousand deaths as a sin.
Other saptrishi's- You fools how dare you disrespect our wife. We curse you that when you have your own kingdom it will suffer from drought , no god will reside their and you will die the most terrible death.
Vidhur we curse you that when the Pandavas will reject you , you will go to the ones you once told bad omens but they would reject you.
Their wife's- Kunti you didn't raise your children well like Madri did. We curse you that you will see you children die terrible death.
Durvasa- Kunti I wouldn't curse you but today I will reveal the truth. KUNTI HAD A SON BEFORE MARRIAGE WHO WAS THE BOON OF DEVI BRAHMANDINI BUT SHE FLEW HIM INTO THE RIVER TO SAVE HER LUXURIOUS LIFE.
Parshu- I curse you brothers that your mothers son before marriage will be the reason for your death.
Dharini- Kunti I curse you that all the sons or daughters your sons have will be alp aayu.
Dattatreya and Anagha - Kunti I and my wife curse you that the you will not luxurious life , no Laxmi will be there where you live.
Dattatreya- But you also disrespected my brother's boon. So your first son shall have all the luxuries in life.
Vyasa- Vidhur I take back all the divine knowledge imparted in you.
Three Pandavas I curse you that the kingdom in aryavart who supports you will lose the who clan after 36 years.

Everyone was shocked by the curses including Krishna. But the royals of Dwarka had made up their mind to never support Kunti or her children to save their clan.

Kunti was agitated , her truth was out , her luxurious life was gone , all her grandchildren would be alp aayu and the kingdom of her sons who not have luxuries. And by the look on the Dwarka family she knew that she would not get help from them.

Vidhur was devastated that the divine bow was take , his own father took his divine knowledge and he would have be rejected by Pandavas and he would go to Kauravas.

The three Pandavas were also shocked that now the kingdom the will have will not possess luxury , their kids would be alp aayu ,they would never be blessed by gods , their mother would have to see them die terrible death. Also the fact that their mother had a child before marriage shocked them , they could use that child for luxuries. They thought if they make amends with their elder brother they could counter their death curse give to them by Bhagwan Parshuram.

They still wanted to show their power so they said.

Yudhishthir- But we will still show our kala , we are the best and we will never lose.

Radhika looked at her friends and they nodded. Then Radhika said.

Ra- If you want to fight so be it , Yudhishthir will fight against Maharaj Aditya , Bheem will fight against Maharaj Shon , Arjun will fight against Me , Vidhur will fight against Maharaj Karna and Kunti will fight Against Mata Gandhari. Also if you lose the person who defeats you will give you punishment.

All were shocked , Kunti never thought she would be in this situation. But now she would also have to fight which she only knew the basics.

Yudhishthir was shocked as he knew about king Aditya. He knew that now his fate depends on Aditya.

Bheem in arrogance thought he would smash Shon.

Arjun was shocked as he had to fight the one who is one of the most powerful in the aryavart.

Vidhur could feel sweat drip down his forehead as he knew Karna would defeat him.

But all in the greed that if the defeat the kings / queen they would be the new rulers of the kingdom.

___________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

WHO WILL WIN?

WHO WILL BE THE FATE OF VIDHUR , PANDAVAS AND KUNTI?