14. Arrival

The day of the most awaited kala pradarshan had come. The people of Hastinapur had already assembled in the arena before the sun could rise. Ambalika and Satyavati were the first ones to arrive with Ved Vyasa. While they entered the palace, Satyavati could feel the positivity around her. She went to Bhishma and asked what is the cause of this. Bhishma narrated all the action from Radhika being the queen to the banning of Pandavas and vidhur from Hastinapur. Satyavati was shocked went to the Sabha as soon as possible.

Sa- Radhika how dare you ban the Dev putra's from Hastinapur. You better call them back.
Ra- Who are you to tell me what to do and what not to. I am not the one to have a son before marriage and then marry a different person. You ask The mighty Gangaputra Devrat to attack Gandhar to fulfill your ego not mine. You told Devrat to kidnap the three Kashi princess to marry your alcoholic son so that they can serve you in your later life.

Satyavati shocked , Radhika rocked. Satyavati never in her dreams thought that her true face would be out.

Suddenly they were distracted by the clapping noise. They saw Amba and Ambika clapping their. While Aditya and Rishi Jamdagni would join later.

It was like adding insult to injury. Ambalika ran and hugged her older siblings. Satyavati tried to bad mouth Amba but Radhika stopped her and imprisoned her with Priyamvadha. The two manipulative girls were no in the same prison cell.

All the royals the left for kala pradarshan. While they greeted Rishi Bharadwaj , his wife Susheela and Rishi Gautam with his wife Ahalya. who had come to meet Rishi Bharadwaj. Susheela Devi and Ahalya Devi were talking while the two rishi's were talking.

Then the soldier announced. The arrival of king and queens of all the kingdom in aryavart including Dwarka, which Krishna, Balram , Subhadra and Kritvarma. Then

Sol-The queen of Magadha Samragini Vrushali alongside the yuvrani Radha , kulguru Brahmarishi Vishwamitra and her parents are coming.

Brahmarishi Vishwamitra joint Rishi Bharadwaj and Rishi Gautam. Who were shocked that a fellow Saptrishi was now a kulguru. While Radhika hugged both Radha and Vrushali. Then Radha went to meet others except the Dwarka royals. Which hurt Krishna.

Sol- the king of Mathura Samrat Karna along with his sister Bhanumati , kulguru Vashisth with Devi Arundhati , mother Yashoda and father Nandlal are coming.

Maharishi Vashisth went to Brahmarishi Vishwamitra , Rishi Bharadwaj and Rishi Gautam. Again Rishi Bharadwaj and Rishi Gautam were shocked seeing not one but two of the Saptrishi as kulguru and Devi Arundhati went to Susheela and Ahalya m. While Karna joined Vrushali and Radhika.

Sol- The queen of Avanti also the Samragini Avantika along with the Yuvraj Eklavya , Kulguru Rishi Kashyapa with Devi Kadru and her father Hiranyadhanus are coming.

While Devi kadru joined Devi Ahalya, Devi Susheela and Devi Arundhati. The four Saptrishi's were shocked that Rishi Kashyapa was also kulguru. While Eklavya following Sushala around, Avantika joined Vrushali, Karna and Radhika.

Sol- The king of Ayodhya Samrat Shon along with kulguru Rishi Atri with Devi Anasuya and his parents Radha and Adhirath are coming.

Again Brahmarishi Vishwamitra , Maharishi Vashisth , Rishi Gautam , Rishi Bharadwaj and Rishi Kashyapa were shocked yet another Saptrishi was a kulguru who joined them while Devi Anasuya joined Devi Ahalya , Devi Susheela , Devi Arundhati and Devi kadru and Shon joined Radhika , Vrushali , Karna and Avantika who was waiting for Aditya to come. Bhishma seeing Adhirath who was his former charioteer was going to insult them but saw Radhika glaring at him.

Sol- The king of Kashi Aditya ,son of Mahadev shishya bhagawan Parshuram and Mata Dharini and a second motherly figure Devi Amba , with kulguru Rishi Jamdagni with Devi Renuka are coming.

Rishi Jamdagni joined the 6 other saptrishi's who were shocked. Now both Rishi Bharadwaj and Rishi Gautam were thinking of being of a kulguru themselves and Devi Renuka Joined the Wife's of the Saptrishi. While Aditya , Avantika , Vrushali, Karna , Radhika and Shon were now seated with the 5 friends on the right of the queen. While then like a breeze entered Rishi Durvasa. Who first touched the feet of his parents and seated with them. The Saptrishi with their wife's were seated on the left of the queen on the thrones assigned to them by Bhishma. But then the queen got up and aimed a arrow on the ground which created 20 asana's for the the rishi's and their wife's to sit. The Saptrishi , their wife's , Bhagwan Parshuram with Mata Dharini , Rishi Durvasa and Ved Vyasa whole heartedly blessed her as the were truly uncomfortable sitting on royal thrones also because they liked sitting on asana's . But then the question asked by Rishi Jamdagni got them thinking.

Jam- Dhanyavad putri , but why are there two extra asana's. We Saptrishi's with are wife's are 14 , my son and daughter-in-law, Rishi Ved Vyasa and Rishi Durvasa. Which means we are 18.

Before the could say anything the great son of Atri and Anasuya Maharishi Dattatreya with his wife Devi Anagha had arrived. All including the Saptrishi and their wife's were shocked. It was a miracle if Maharishi Dattatreya and Devi Anagha came to a kingdom. They first went and touched the feet of their parents/ in laws. Then Dattatreya hugged his brother. Later after greeting everyone the sat on the dedicated asana. They also thanked Radhika for the service provided to them by her , her parents , her pitamahi , Sushala and her brothers.

__________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN KALA PRADARSHAN?