2. Samudra Manthan

As the kids were born the spent a year with their parents and they later went to Mata Adi-parashakti. Being born with the powers of the tridev's and tridevi's combined and the birth to break the curse Devi Naintara went to Tapasya at the peak of the universe. She was later granted her powers and the boon that no one can curse her.

As the gods and goddesses were born Devi Naintara gave them they education and their weapons like the Vajra of Indra to Indra as he was going to get it after the death of Rishi Dadhichi , strength of Vayudev , the urja of Suryadev , The roshni of Chandradev etc.

After Devi Naintara went to do her Tapasya Dev Vasusen went to Mata Adi-parashakti for gaining knowledge.

Since Mata knew that Vasusen will be supporting Naintara she didn't keep Vasusen updated on what was happening on Earth.

When Mahadev was going to destroy the brahmand Dev Vasusen's education had gotten over.

During that time Mata Ganga had given birth to her first child Rudra and Mata Prithvi had given birth to niyati.

Satyug had gone like a breeze and it came time for treta yug to began. Dev Vasusen had become one of the most feared gods. The asura and the gods were all scared of him but never said it out loud. He was hard to please and didn't get impressed by penance easily.

Today he along with his parents were all in Kailash spending time together. Suddenly there was a gush of wind.

"Mata why is there a sudden gush of wind?" asked Dev Vasusen in confusion to which Mata Parvati said "I also don't know putra, swami why is there a sudden gush of wind?" " I think it's an indication of a powerful person coming near us" said lord Shiva. "but who could that be Mahadev, where yo..." lord Vishnu stopped as.

All of them saw a figure through the wind and they were shocked to she their daughter / sister who had returned from a long Tapasya waking as a royal queen in royal attire of white and pink.

"pranipat matao pranipat pitashree" greeted Devi Naintara to which the Trimurti blessed her saying "aayushman bhava putri" She then went and hugged her brother and asked "how is my dear little brother doing?" Dev Vasusen in reply said "I am doing ...

"pranipat matao pranipat pitashree" greeted Devi Naintara to which the Trimurti blessed her saying "aayushman bhava putri" She then went and hugged her brother and asked "how is my dear little brother doing?" Dev Vasusen in reply said "I am doing fine but I missed you jiji" He then tightened the hug and after a while letting go of his sister.

"Putra, putri all your parents wanted one promise from you. Will you both give us that promise?" said lord Vishnu "What promise are you talking about mata and pitashree?" asked dev Vasusen in confusion while Devi Naintara nodded. "We wanted you to promise us that you both will always follow your dharma be it against the gods or against the asura" said Brahmadev while Mata Saraswati added "But we are not forcing you both too take the promise" "Yes putri & putra" said Mata Lakshmi.
"But if we have to go against you? And what if because of that we will have to cut ties with you mata and pitashree?" Said Devi Naintara while Dev Vasusen nodded his head.

This quistion had shocked the tridev's and tridevi's as they had never thought about this. While talking through telepathically they decide that they would make sure that they will not do any adhama as because of the curse they needed to make sure that Devi Naintara and Dev Vasusen to be there to save the universe from becoming hell.

"You both know we will not do anything bad na [ Or so he thought]" said lord Vishnu to which Devi Naintara replied by saying "please give me and anuj time to speak to each other so that we can decide to give the promise or not"

The six of the left the siblings to take time and decide weather to give the promise or not. While they were taking they decided that they would give the promise.

After they gave the promise mata Parvati asked them to go take some rest , so both the siblings went to meditate.

While they were meditating the heard a voice which rang through the cosmos. "I Durvasa curse the would to have no Lakshmi , all the god and goddesses will lose their wealth and power" cursed Rishi Durvasa "Jiji the samudra manthan has began" said Dev Vasusen

She looked at her brother in pure horror as she knew what was going to happen next. but she also knew it was necessary for it to happen. Both her and Dev Vasusen made their way to the manthan. When they reached there they were shocked to see their father had take the form of Mohini. While the gods were taking most of the things from the manthan and the asurs fighting the fruits of their efforts. In the end they saw that Mohini avatar told that the amrit and said belongs to the devs as the asura tried to steal it. That's when dev Vasusen and Devi Naintara interrupted them.

"But pitashree the person that stole the amrit is also a part of Navagraha's. Hence the dev's should also not get the amrit" said Dev Vasusen

Everyone was shocked hearing the voice and turned around to see two of the most powerful god and goddess.

"But putra we are doing what's right" said lord Vishnu to which Devi Naintara replied by saying "but we are also doing the right thing pitashree because you were the one to ask us the promise that we made and matao why are you quite? why? but since were made a promise I will not break it" "Neither will I" said Dev Vasusen. "Mahabali who do the asurs trust the most?" asked Devi Naintara to the king of the asurs to which Mahabali replied "Guru Shukracharya Devi".

"Shukracharya since you will never do anything wrong , I give you the sanjeevini mantra. It is more powerful than amrit , as amrit will not work again astra's like maheshwar astra , pashupat astra , brahmaastra , brahmashirastra , brahmanad astra or even trishul and the Sudarshan chakra. But this mantra can make the dead come to back to life again. I also give you the Asurastra , Mayaastra and the Daityaastra that was taken from the asura" said Devi Naintara shocking all including the asurs.
"Devi you have given us justice. We asurs will always be grateful for that" thanked to king of patal.

The gods , tridev's and tridevi's couldn't belive this but before they could say anything Devi Naintara said something that shocked everyone.

"Mata in the promise we said if you do adhrama we will cut ties with you so we will have to bid goodbyes now" said Devi Naintara to which dev Vasusen said "Wait jiji i will also come since even I had given them the promise"

After the whole event that happen , everyone returned to their abode while the tridevi's were upset since their children had just gotten time to spend with them. Tridev's blamed themselves for asking their kids for such promise. While Devi Naintara and Dev Vasusen built a Lok and protected it so no one can come in without their permission.

With the Trimurti,
Though they were sad, they knew it would happen due to the curse of Maharishi Bhrigu.

Bhrigu- You Devi devtas have gotten my wife slayed. She was going her duty, you all have brought this on you. I Bhrigu curse all of you to be questioned by your kin and to bare separation from them!

___________________________
Authors note:-

Excited for the Mahabharata war to start?

What will happen next?

Will they meet their parents again?