1Autistic Teen

"Young master has eaten." Uncle Wang came to the balcony on the second floor wearing an apron, and looked at the delicate-eyed young boy sitting on the carpet on the balcony playing with his mobile phone. The familiar music sounded from the mobile phone, "Master, are you playing "" Plants vs. Zombies, haven't you cleared the level?"

This is a rural villa, a two-story villa surrounded by lawns and gardens, which is beautifully built. There are only two people living in this small villa, one is Uncle Wang and the other is a young boy. Uncle Wang is in his early forties and is the housekeeper of a young boy. But in fact, he is a retired special soldier. His whole body is full of muscles that can explode at any time. He is a very heroic middle-aged man.

"No, I'm farming." The young boy said, his soft voice melted the heart of a rough guy like Uncle Wang.

The young man's name is Qi Jingyan. He is the young master of the Qi family in N city. It should be said that he is the second bedroom young master of the Qi family. The Qi family is one of the forces in N city. As the young master of the Qi family, why would he live in the countryside? place? Because he is autistic. When Qi Jingyan was five years old, he still couldn't speak, and he didn't like to touch people. He always stayed in his own room. The Qi family sent him to the countryside in the name of protecting him. The second master of the Qi family followed him. Uncle Wang, the housekeeper by my side.

Speaking of the matter of the Qi family, probably everyone in N City knows about it. The most famous one is that the uncle married his sister-in-law. The old man of the Qi family has two sons and a daughter, the eldest son Qi Cheng, the second son Qi De, and the youngest daughter Qi Qing.

Qi Cheng has a son and a daughter, son Qi Jinghui and daughter Qi Jingling, who are twenty-four this year. Wife died of cancer.

Qi De has two sons, the eldest son Qi Jingyuan, the first wife died of dystocia. When Qi Jingyuan was three years old, he met his second wife Fang Qiong, Qi Jingyan's mother. The two married for three years. After Fang Qiong became pregnant, Qi De passed away because of a mission.

Later Qi Jingyan was born, and later Fang Qiong and Qi Cheng got married, one lost his wife and the other lost her husband.

When this matter made the headlines in N City, it shocked all the powerful families in N City. The uncle married his younger siblings, which was quite unexpected.

Now, Qi Jingyuan is twenty-two years old, and Qi Jingyan is sixteen years old.

When Qi Jingyan was sent here, only two people came to see him, one was Qi Jingyuan and the other was Fang Qiong. Fang Qiong would visit him every month and would bring a lot of things when he came. He usually came in the morning and left after lunch. Qi Jingyuan is different, he will avoid Fang Qiong when he comes, and every time he comes, he will bring some fun things, and then stay for two days before leaving. He loves his only younger brother very much, even in normal times, he will still make a phone call to greet him every other day.

This matter made Qi Jingyan very puzzled. Normally, shouldn't the son of the original spouse hate the son of the second wife? Yes, Qi Jingyan is not autistic, and it's not that he couldn't talk when he was five years old, but he didn't like talking. Qi Jingyan died at the age of twenty in his previous life. It was a world of comprehension. Because he had a rare pure yang physique in a century, he was used as a scabbard to seal the magic sword when he was born. Because of this, he was imprisoned from birth and deprived of his qualifications to practice. The place where he was imprisoned was the Holy Land, and the Holy Land had an enchantment. Although he was imprisoned, as long as he did not leave the enchantment, he was quite free. He was the only one in the Holy Land, and no one taught him right and wrong, or talked with him, so over time, he didn't know how to speak at all. Later, in order to seal the magic sword, the pure yang power in his body was exhausted, and he died. When he woke up, he was in Fang Qiong's stomach, surrounded by a warm force, and then he fell asleep again. When he woke up again, it was when he was born. After he was born, before he was five years old, many people came to talk to him. Seeing how they were chattering, Qi Jingyan didn't respond. He felt that talking was boring. So many people said that he was autistic, and the Qi family also sought out an authority in this area, and finally confirmed that he was autistic. However, there is one person who doesn't give up, always calls him younger brother and teaches him how to speak, and that person is Qi Jingyuan. He really couldn't figure it out, why didn't Qi Jingyuan kill himself?

Uncle Wang is the son of the old butler of the Qi family. He is about the same age as Qi De. The two joined the special forces, went to the battlefield together, and attended missions together. Qi De died, he quit the special forces on the grounds of being seriously injured, and silently guarded the second room until the Qi family wanted to send Qi Jingyan to the countryside, and he stood up and said that he was willing to come to the countryside together to take care of the young master.

This care lasted for eleven years. Qi Jingyan, who was five years old, is now sixteen years old. From a radish who can't speak, he has become a green and beautiful boy. Although I still don't speak much, I can speak occasionally.

Every time he heard the young master speak, Uncle Wang felt that it was a gift from the young master. Because even Fang Qiong and the young master didn't speak.

"Farming? Playing on the farm?" Uncle Wang asked. The young master doesn't like to go to school, so he, a rough guy, taught him how to read and write at home. It's really pitiful for him, a big man, to go to school, and then return to the young master to teach the content of the school's class that day. Teach, the young master has finally grown up.

"En." Qi Jingyan replied, he really didn't like to talk, he was used to not talking when he was alone in his previous life. But he didn't want to hurt Uncle Wang's heart. However, the farm he played was not the mobile phone farm that Uncle Wang thought. In fact, he didn't know what was going on. Probably last year, "Plants vs. Zombies" launched the series 4 Ultimate, and after he cleared the level, the system reminded him that as the first player to clear the level, the system would give away a space farm. Then, the space farm appeared in his consciousness. He used his thoughts to open the space farm, and there was a small house and a piece of land inside. The small house is a store, and there are many plant seeds in it, but the plant seeds are placed in the grid and cannot be picked up. You have to buy them with crystal nuclei. Qi Jingyan had played games before and knew that crystal nuclei were things that fell out of zombies' heads, but there were no zombies in this space farm, so he didn't have crystal nuclei either, and he was very depressed. However, the setting is very user-friendly, similar to the game "Plants vs. Zombies", that is, the store gave away a few seeds for free in order to verify the quality of the seeds. One sunflower seed, one pea seed, one corn seed, one potato seed. Four free seeds.

But it's weird to say that that small piece of land was also divided into four small pieces, each with an area of ​​one square meter. Therefore, Qi Jingyan planted four free seeds in four fields according to the gameplay in the game. Then there is a bumper harvest. After the bumper harvest, one potato turns into three, and the three potatoes continue to be planted. Corn is the best. A corn tree grew six corns. Qi Jingyan took out the corn, picked up a few seeds, and continued planting. The remaining corn was stored in the warehouse, and then peas...

After a year, about space Qi Jingyan already knew the farm well.

First, the four lands have not changed.

Second, sunflowers should be planted every day, because sunflowers are the source of sunlight for space farms and the source of nutrition for plants. If you plant more sunflowers, the plants will mature quickly. If you plant fewer sunflowers, the plants will mature slowly.

Thirdly, the outside things can be put into the space farm, but they can only be non-living bodies.

Fourth, things on the farm do not expire.

More importantly, the warehouse has 16 grids, and each grid can only hold the same thing. For example: one box for sunflower seeds, one box for potatoes, one box for corn, one box for peas, one box for clothes, and one box for pants... However, all clothes such as sweaters and down jackets can be grouped together.

"Young Master, Eldest Young Master called today and said that he bought a new house by himself and was not with Qi's family. He wanted to take you over and ask what you mean."