148The young master is seductive

The next day

Qi Jingyan got up from the bed, went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face, but was shocked.

"A Chuan." He looked at the short-haired man in front of him, stupidly confused.

"Are you awake?" Qi Chuan had just brushed his teeth and rinsed his mouth. He didn't know how to face Qi Jingyan. Seeing him staring at his hair, he subconsciously explained, "Long hair is a bit troublesome, so I cut it

. The short-haired Qi Chuanchuan has a sharp and handsome look, like a sword out of its sheath, a little sharp.

"You...you..." Qi Jingyan turned around and ran out of the room suddenly, "Uncle Wang... ...Uncle Wang..." He shouted and ran downstairs, his voice was more urgent than ever before.

Qi Chuan opened his mouth, but it was too late to stop him, what's wrong with the kid?

Uncle Wang was startled by Qi Jingyan's excited cry When he arrived, he hurried up to the third floor. In fact, it was the first time he heard the excited voice of his young master. Not to mention him, even Qi Jingyuan, Hao Linfeng and Wang Ming were frightened and ran up to the third floor.

"Little master, what's the matter? "Uncle Wang hurriedly asked.

Qi Jingyan led him to the room and said, "Ah Chuan cut his hair. "What he actually wanted to say was that Achuan cut his hair suddenly. Achuan was a little weird and a little different from the previous Achuan.

"What? Young master, did you cut it? Wang Ming just heard it too, and asked curiously.

Qi Jingyan said: "No, I cut it when I got up." "

Qi Chuan came out of the room, and he heard the sound outside. The child who had been quiet in his memory ran out suddenly. To be honest, Qi Chuan himself was also frightened.

Seeing Qi Chuan come out, Qi Jingyan and others They all looked at him.

Sure enough, the hair was cut. The hairstyle changed, and the whole aura changed. The Qi Chuanchuan before was like a god when he was quiet. The indigo eyes revealed a beastly light, a little ferocious, with a mysterious and evil feeling.

But Qi Chuan, who has short hair at the moment, is stronger in momentum. His face was stern, his eyes were sharp and deep, making it hard for people to see through. But when he looked at Qi Jingyan, there was another touch of softness.

"Long hair is inconvenient, I cut it myself." Qi Chuan said. He was wearing a long-sleeved white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, like a handsome man coming out of a cartoon.

I have to say, white hair is too special.

The deep voice carried the strength of a superior, which was different from Little Tiger's usual tone, although the voice was the same.

"Young Master Qi?" Hao Linfeng's eyes lit up, "Do you remember?"

"Yeah." Qi Chuan said, "How long has it been since the end of the world? How is the situation outside? Is there any news from City B?" It's been half a month, now it's mid-June, there's no news from City B, Skynet hasn't been restored, all cities are lost, and it's very inconvenient to communicate with each other." Hao Linfeng replied. Sure enough, Master Qi recovered.

Qi Jingyan blinked, looked at Hao Linfeng, then at Qi Chuan: "A Chuan?" Finally, he said cautiously.

Qi Chuan paused: "Yes." The cautious look in the young man's eyes suddenly made him a little bit reluctant.

Then, he saw doubt and caution in the boy's eyes.

Qi Chuan's face was a little stiff, and he said again: "Yanyan, I'm hungry...I'm so hungry, I want to have breakfast." The magnetic voice with a slightly coquettish tone...stood Hao Linfeng in shock.

However, Qi Jingyan's eyes lit up: "Well, let's go have breakfast." He walked up to Qi Chuan, took his hand, and the two went down hand in hand.

"...Did Young Master Qi really recover his memory?" Hao Linfeng asked in disbelief.

"I don't know." Wang Ming didn't know Qi Chuan before.

Uncle Wang said: "It's recovered, it's just that the young master is not used to him now, and he doesn't know how to restore his memory. Master Qi doesn't want him to worry, so..." In fact, Qi Chuan changed too quickly when facing Qi Jingyan , he didn't even react.

Not to mention them, Qichuan himself is not used to it yet.

However, he didn't want to see Qi Jingyan look worried and nervous.

Qi Jingyan walked in front, Qi Chuan walked behind, his sharp eyes kept looking at Qi Jingyan, from the beginning to the end, and then to their holding hands.

"A Chuan?" Qi Jingyan suddenly turned his head and looked at him cautiously.

"Yeah." Qi Chuan looked at him and smiled

Qi Jingyan stared at him for a while, then smiled at him: "Eat."

"Okay." To be honest, Qi Chuan and children have never been very friendly .

From childhood to adulthood, when people of the same age saw him, they respectfully called him uncle, and when teenagers saw him, they also called him uncle. This was the first time that a teenager would approach him.

After breakfast, Qi Jingyan took out the after-dinner fruit, mutated peach smoothie, and he and Qi Chuan shared a bowl.

Qi Chuan doesn't like sweets, even if he regains his memory, his taste is still different from that of the little tiger.

Qi Jingyan saw that he didn't move, thought for a while, scoured a spoonful of yellow peaches, and brought it to his mouth. Qi Chuan always asked him to feed him when he was a little tiger, so now Qi Jingyan has learned to find his own reasons.

Qi Chuan froze, and then opened his mouth: "Thank you...thank you." The voice lost its usual calmness and was inexplicably nervous. Then, his ears turned red. He hasn't been fed since he learned to walk. The man from the Qi family stood upright and learned to be independent since he was a child. Uncle Wang was slightly relieved. Seeing that Qi Chuan, who had recovered his memory, was still as good as his young master, he breathed a sigh of relief. To be honest, he is a zombie, and he doesn't know how long his life is, so he hopes that in his lifetime, he can see the young master has someone to rely on.

He never counted on the Qi family, the interests of the Qi family come first. So he has been counting on Qi Chuan, and now he is finally relieved.

After breakfast, Qu Chao and others came.

"Is Young Master Qi there?" Qu Chao's team asked at the door.

"Yes." Qi Jingyan replied.

Then Qu Chao and others came in.

When they were outside the villa, they were attracted by this villa, and when they entered the villa, they were amazed by the facilities inside. This living environment is no different from what it was before.

"Please sit down." Uncle Wang said, Wang Ming greeted everyone with a few bowls of iced bayberry soup.

Qu Chao and the others drank the iced red bayberry soup, and most of the heat from the journey had dissipated, and they sighed again that this place is really a paradise on earth.

"Master Qi, we are here to pick up the package that was left in your space yesterday, is it convenient now?" Qu Chao said.

"En." Qi Jingyan took out their packages.

"Thank you, Young Master Qi, then let's go. I came back too late yesterday, and the air conditioner hasn't been installed yet. Go install it today." Qu Chao thought for a while and said, "Uncle Wang, we plan to take the extra air conditioner to the commercial street. Set up a stall, if someone wants more, do you want to sell it?"

"What do you want?" Uncle Wang asked.

"Food or crystal nuclei are fine," Qu Chao said.

Uncle Wang said: "We only change the crystal nucleus."

"Then I know, if there are people who still want it, I will introduce them to come here." Qu Chao said.

"Okay, thank you." Uncle Wang sent them to the door.

After Qu Chao and the others left, they couldn't help sighing again.

"Captain Ou, they are really comfortable there." Lu Yuanyuan sighed.

"That's right, there is iced bayberry soup to drink, these days are no different from before the end of the world." Liang Jingjing said.

"You also want to live in a villa?" Qu Chao asked.

"Who doesn't want to? I think the villa next door to them is still vacant. If there is a chance, it would be nice to move here." Liang Jingjing said, "We have rented two sets of three bedrooms and one living room. We will join together to come to the villa and bring some supplies out. , is it okay?"

"I think it's okay." A supernatural person said.

"No." Qu Chao said, "Materials will only become less and less in the future, because no one will produce them, and the supply will be in short supply. If we want to change the villa, we can only hand in the crystal cores."

"But there are not many crystal cores now . " Lu Yuanyuan said.

"So everyone has to kill zombies desperately, install the air conditioner today, and kill zombies to earn crystal cores tomorrow."

Qu Chao is busy installing the air conditioner, and Qi Jingyan is also installing the air conditioner.

Steward Wang invited the previous installer again, and installed the air conditioners in every room today, even the one on the first floor, the one on the third floor, the glass room, and the rooms on each floor. Hall, all dressed up.

Electricity bills are free in the last days, who cares about saving electricity.

While the master was installing the air conditioner, Qi Jingyan took out yesterday's supplies-clothes-in the hall.

"Among these clothes, you can choose the size that suits you. After all, you don't wear them for a year or two, but the world will start to run after the end of the world." Uncle Wang said.

The pile of clothes was as high as a mountain. Hao Linfeng, Wang Ming, Qi Jingyuan, Wang Shu, Qi Chuan, including Wang Steward, all started looking for their own clothes.

Although everyone would help out when they saw a suitable yardage for Qi Jingyan, but Qi Jingyan was bored just sitting, so he just looked for it together.

Because there were a lot of clothes, Qi Jingyan took them in piles. After picking out the pile he just took out, he takes the second pile.

"Jing Yan, when you collected clothes, did you collect... the ones that suit me?" An Han asked. Her belly was getting bigger, and the clothes she usually wore could no longer be worn.

When they were in Qi's family, they would not think of preparing things for pregnant women for her.

"Yes." Qi Jingyan took out the bra again and put it in another spare place.

A large pile of bras suddenly appeared, An Han blushed like a monkey's butt. "You...you...Jing Yuan, you must have collected this, didn't you?" Embarrassed, too embarrassed.

"I"

"No." Before Qi Jingyuan could answer, Qi Jingyan said, "I thought of it, I saw other women collecting."

Qi Jingyan helped her collect bras=brother-in-law helped sister-in-law collect bras.

An Han's face turned even redder, and she stared at Qi Jingyuan in embarrassment: "Qi Jingyuan, are you still a man? You need Jing Yan to help you even with your woman's underwear."