53The young master is unhappy

Today's food is actually good. Fang Qiong personally directed the kitchen in order to welcome her son back. There are braised pork, stir-fried shredded potatoes, lunch meat, pickled bacon soup, and fried shrimp.

Fang Qiong picked up a piece of braised pork into Qi Jingyan's spoon: "This is the fresh meat sent by your uncle yesterday. Now fresh meat is difficult to find. Eat it quickly."

When Hao Linfeng heard Fang Qiong's words, something flashed in his mind: "Madam's surname is Fang?"

"Yes, what's wrong?" Fang Qiong was puzzled.

Hao Linfeng smiled and said, "Yesterday, we went to the commercial street to buy some daily necessities and traded them with the boss with mutant mouse meat. The boss said that he was a relative of the Fang family, and Mrs. Qi family was the young lady of the Fang family, so I guessed that this meat should be the mutant mouse meat we traded yesterday, which was quite predestined."

Qi Jingyan's eyes flashed and thought of the scene of mutant mice eating zombies. He couldn't eat this meat. Hao Linfeng's words also wanted to remind Qi Jingyan.

Evil... An Han ran to the bathroom to vomit. She is only two months pregnant, not vomiting, but thinking that mice feel a little nauseous.

But others didn't respond. They had a meal last night. No matter what kind of meat it is, it tastes delicious.

Roar... The little tiger finished eating the apples, jumped off the sofa and came to Qi Jingyan's feet. He was going to eat.

Qi Jingyan carried him to the table. Before he could pick up the vegetables, Fang Qiong said, "Jing Yan, take down your pet and it's too dirty to hold him to the table."

Qi Jingyan was silent for a moment, and then got up. When she came to the sofa with the little tiger in her arms, Fang Qiong thought he was noisy, and then said, "Jing Yan, come back to dinner and be obedient. Even if you own a pet, you should pay attention to hygiene. How can you put the pet on the table? If there are guests, what do you think?"

"If you really like to keep it, just let the pets eat on the ground." Master Fang said, "It's just a small matter. We can afford to have a pet."

Qi Jingyan didn't say anything. He sat down for a while and stood up again. He walked to Hao Linfeng: "Let's go."

Hao Linfeng doesn't have any appetite. He doesn't eat as happily as he and the young master." Excuse me." He got up.

"What's going on?" Master Fang frowned, "How big is it? Do you want to lose your temper, too? Who taught you? Why did this grandson become like this? How did Xiao Wang teach it?

Qi Jingyan ignored him and said to An Han, "Let's go."

An Han looked at him: "Jing Yan, this is your home. Don't lose your temper." It's the end of the world. Where can I go if I leave Qi's house? I have to worry about eating. I don't have to worry about anything here.

Qi Jingyan didn't say anything. He took out a chicken, an apple, an egg, a radish and a bag of snacks from the space (there were chocolate, beef jerky, potato chips, plums and candy in the snacks). He stuffed them into Anhan's arms and left.

"Jing Yan?" An Han was a little at a loss. He watched Jing Yan leave and looked at the food in his hand.

Others think about it.

"Is he a space power?" Take the road together.

"Yes." Qi Jinghui said, "I forgot to introduce it to you just now, but I didn't expect that the third brother's materials were quite rich." It's indeed rich, richer than them, fruit, snacks, meat, vegetables, and I don't know where he collected it. Looking at him giving things to An Han, not to them, you will know that An Han, who has a child of Qi Jingyuan, is more important than them in his heart.

"You are stingy and autistic. He has never lived with us since he was a child. Everyone should be more tolerant." Qi Cheng said, "Dad, what do you think?"

"Uh-huh." Master Qi knows what Qi Cheng means.

"How did you find Jing Yan?" Qi Cheng asked Qi Jinghui.

Therefore, Qi Jinghui told the story.

"What, he cut off Li Mu's arm?"

Back in A1306, no one cooked for them. Qi Jingyan checked the space warehouse. When he saw instant noodles, his eyes suddenly lit up: "Eat this." He took out a box of instant noodles.

"Okay. It's more delicious to cook instant noodles with some ingredients. Let's provide some green vegetables. Hao Linfeng Road.

"Uh-huh."

Hao Linfeng moved instant noodles to the kitchen, and there were the remaining eggs in it.

After five minutes, three bowls of instant noodles with vegetables and eggs were cooked. Qi Jingyan and Hao Linfeng can eat hot noodles, but the little tiger can't eat it.

Roar... He shouted at Qi Jingyan and wanted to eat meat.

Although Qi Jingyan didn't understand what he said, Qi Jingyan thought of what had just happened and felt that the little tiger had been wronged. The little tiger had to be told by the Qi family when he ate a piece of meat.

Qi Jingyan took out half of the roast duck left over yesterday and asked Hao Linfeng to cut two plates. Today, the aggrieved little tiger enjoyed a plate alone and a chicken leg.

When they were eating good food, Hao Linfeng looked at the vegetables and eggs in the kitchen and sighed, "If only I had added a refrigerator here. There is no need to think about the washing machine. There is no water now." I'm afraid vegetables and eggs will go bad if they are put in this way. And if there is no shortage of materials living here, it is really comfortable.

Qi Jingyan heard it, looked at the remaining household appliances in the space, and then took out the refrigerator. Yes." He said to Hao Linfeng.

Hao Linfeng swallowed: "Do you have an air conditioner?" He really just asked casually, with a joke.

But I didn't expect Qi Jingyan to nod: "Do you want it?"

"Not now. If it's hotter, install it." Hao Linfeng doesn't want to ask anything now. He washed the bowl and put the rest of the vegetables and eggs in the refrigerator.

Qi Jingyan was washing the little tiger's meat claws and mouth in the bathroom when the door rang.

The door opened by Hao Linfeng can be seen from the cat's eyes, Fang Qiong, Qi Jingyou and An Han. Young master, your mother is here.

Fang Qiong smiled at Hao Linfeng and looked around: "Isn't you the only two living?" I didn't expect that the environment inside was good. The kitchen comes in at the door, where the induction cooker, rice cooker and refrigerator are clear at a glance. Fang Qiong's eyes flashed with surprise. It was really not as complete as everything she thought of here.

"Yes, would you please sit down and drink water?" Hao Linfeng asked.

"No, thank you. Where's Jing Yan?"

Qi Jingyan came out of the bathroom and held the little tiger.

"Jing Yan, are you angry with your mother?" Fang Qiong said, "Mom doesn't scold you, but doesn't want you to waste food. If you really want to have a pet, Mom won't talk about it again. But you can't run out as soon as you are angry. Mom will worry.

Qi Jingyan looked at her... completely incomprehensible.

Regarding Qi Jingyan's silence, Fang Qiong thought that her son was still angry, and then said, "After the end of the world, my mother was very worried about you. Your eldest brother issued a task to find you, and my mother has been waiting for you. Now that you are back safely, my mother is really happy."

Qi Jingyan continued to understand and didn't want to talk at all.

"Jing Yan, life is not easy now. You go back with your mother and let her take good care of you and make up for your mother's debts to you over the years, okay?" Fang Qiong said again.