3

"Young master, did you see the thief?" The things disappeared for no reason, leaving only the weak young master, who must have been stolen. But the other party was stolen without alarming him, could it be drug? Fascinated him and the young master? Uncle Wang thought about it carefully, he is a retired special soldier, and only drugs can prevent him from being alarmed.

Hey... Then why did he ask the young master? Uncle Wang blamed himself: "Don't worry, young master. When we come back, Uncle Wang will buy you a more comfortable bed and a bear puppet. Don't be sad."

Qi Jingyan looked at the bed in the space. The quilt was a mess, and the one-meter-tall teddy bear puppet was also thrown on the bed. After putting the bed into the space warehouse, he understood one more thing. If the bed is taken as a whole, the things on the bed will not be classified after being put into the space. If bear puppets, quilts, etc. are put into the space warehouse in the same way, then the quilt will occupy a grid, the bed will occupy a grid...all of them will be classified into grids.

"Young master, don't be sad, Uncle Wang didn't take good care of you." Seeing that the beloved young master didn't speak, Uncle Wang wanted to apologize with death.

He has no children, and his old father is the old housekeeper of the Qi family. He and the second master are about the same age. They grew up together and entered the army together. They exist as the right-hand man of the second master. A child, so the young master he brought up with his own hands is equivalent to his son.

Qi Jingyan shook his head, expressing that he was not sad, and then explained: "I put it in the space warehouse."

"What?" Uncle Wang didn't react.

Qi Jingyan didn't like to explain, so he directly took the bed out of the space, and then put the bed into the space warehouse. "That's it." Finally said two words.

"This is... this is..." Uncle Wang was taken aback, did he touch magic? But he knew it wasn't. Although he is a rough guy, he is not an idiot. Thinking back to his young master's words, "Young master, what's the matter with the space warehouse you mentioned? How did it come here?"

Qi Jingyan blinked, looked at Uncle Wang's worried eyes, and slowly explained: "It was given by "Plants vs. Zombies". A plant seed store, a warehouse..." Qi Jingyan spoke very slowly, he was not used to talking, let alone talking so much at once, so he spoke word by word.

The soft and waxy voice made Uncle Wang almost cry with excitement. His young master has never spoken such a long word since he was born.

"Where is the space farm? Is it invisible?" Is this a special ability? Uncle Wang thought to himself.

Qi Jingyan pointed to his head, what he wanted to say was, in the consciousness. But what Uncle Wang thinks is in his mind. But it's about the same.

But right away, Uncle Wang's expression was very serious: "Young master, you can't tell anyone about this matter, and no one can tell it, including Madam...and Eldest Young Master."

Qi Jingyan blinked, originally he didn't intend to tell anyone , he just didn't want Uncle Wang to worry. So he nodded.

"Young master, you must remember Uncle Wang's words, no one can tell you. You have this ability, if others find out, they will harm you, understand?" Uncle Wang emphasized again.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan replied.

Uncle Wang smiled relievedly. He knew that his young master did not have autism, and he was not the little fool that the Qi family called behind his back. His young master just didn't like to talk, but once his young master agreed, he would definitely do it. . It's just: "Young master, why did you move the bed away?"

How could someone take the bed with him when he was a guest at his elder brother's house? "The eldest young master has a bed, so you don't have to move it."

Qi Jingyan pursed his lips and stopped talking.

Uncle Wang said again: "You want to sleep in your own bed and cover yourself with your own quilt?"

Qi Jingyan nodded.

"Young master, you can put the bed in the space, but you can't move it out when you arrive at the young master's house, because in this way, the young master will know that you have a space farm." Although the young master is very kind to the young master, But there are many things that cannot be said. Uncle Wang thinks that the young master should have some reservations about everyone. His young master is too simple.

Qi Jingyan blinked, then nodded: "Little bear?"

"Little bear can be taken out." Uncle Wang said, "But it can't be seen by others."

Qi Jingyan nodded.

"Young master is so good, let's go."