96The Little Tiger Becomes Man

Qi Jingyan took a few steps, but he couldn't go where the bridge collapsed. He walked along with armrests on one side, but he didn't need it.

The mouse was shocked. Qi Jingyan didn't need an armrest. His feet walked steadily on the steel bar, but he couldn't. He was afraid of falling down.

Roar...

After a few steps, the little tiger suddenly whispered. His perception of the surroundings was sharper than Qi Jingyan, and then jumped out of Qi Jingyan's arms and jumped into mid-air, and ice wings grew from his back.

At the same time, a huge fish rolled up in the middle of the river and rushed straight to Qi Jingyan and mouse.

"It's a golden fish." The voice of the little yellow chicken sounded in Qi Jingyan's mind, "Golden Fish: 133 centimeters long and weighs 50 kilograms, but this is not its living area. It is estimated that it is rushing over." The golden fish in front of us is 4 meters long and weighs 120 kilograms. This is a mutant golden fish. "It eats human flesh."

Twenty ice needles flew directly to the golden fish.

"Shoot." Yan Lang shouted. People with guns on the bank of the river immediately shoot, and the powers use the power to attack at the same time.

The golden fish's body rushed over, the huge fish mouth opened, and its teeth were like a sharp knife, shining cold light. It is estimated that it has figured it out and swallowed Qi Jingyan and the mouse.

The fish tail flashed away from the armrest on one side, and the armrest flew to the shore, directly inserted into someone's head, and died on the spot.

Ah... Someone screamed on the bank of the river and was scared.

And the body of the golden fish suddenly couldn't move. Its fish mouth had been pointed at Qi Jingyan, and it was almost swallowed.

"Coo..." He wanted to shout, but he couldn't make a sound. He looked at Qi Jingyan ferociously. He didn't know what was going on and why he couldn't move.

Qi Jingyan picked up the gun and pointed it at the head of the golden fish.

Bang.

"Master Qi."

"Little young master."

Hao Linfeng shouted in one voice.

Qi Jingyan didn't open the gun. He was shot in the shoulder and blood flowed out. The golden fish lost his control. He directly opened his mouth, swallowed Qi Jingyan into his abdomen, and then jumped into the hydraulic river.

Roar... The little tiger shouted and rushed straight into the river.

The river is rolling, and many people run to the bridge to see it. The golden fish and the little tiger are fighting in the river, one after one running and one chasing. Unlike ordinary animals, tigers, as kings of beasts, are innate in their ability to swim. Perhaps because the white tiger belongs to water in the five elements, the tiger's ability to swim is very strong.

Soon, the golden fish and the white tiger disappeared into everyone's sight. And the river... is red. I don't know whose blood it is.

The moment Hao Linfeng was shot by Qi Jingyan, he turned to see the murderer. The murderer turned around and ran away. It was Keman, Jiang Cheng's concubine. Coleman ran fast, Hao Linfeng didn't catch up, and he was worried about Qi Jingyan, so he had to come back halfway.

"How's it going?" I didn't see Qi Jingyan.

"I'm sorry." The mouse said, "It was swallowed by a shark, and the little pet jumped into the hydraulic river to chase him."

"The shark is gone. Let's cross the bridge quickly." At this time, someone shouted.

"Yes, cross the bridge quickly. The shark will be back later."

"Let's go."

No one cares about Qi Jingyan anymore. For them, Qi Jingyan is nothing at all. Crossing the bridge is the most important thing.

"What should I do next?" The pigeon asked.

The mouse thought for a moment, "You go to the base with Damu, and Lin Feng and I continue to look for Master Qi." He is a psychoactive person, and it is more convenient to find people.

"No." Damu said, "I'll go to the base alone. You two are not safe. The pigeons stay with you."

Mouse thought for a moment that pigeons are powerful powers. He and Hao Linfeng are not as effective as pigeons: "Then be careful."

"What about us?" Fan Penghai asked, "Is Xuezhi and I follow you?"

"We are looking for someone now. You and Xuezhi follow Damu to the H City Base. If Master Qi is found, we will come to the H City Base to find you." Mouse Road.

"Okay, take care of yourself." Fan Penghai did not hesitate.

"Take care." Mouse, Hao Linfeng and Pigeon immediately walked along the coast.

A Liang watched them leave and frowned.

"What?" Yan Lang asked.

"What happened just now was so shocking." Aliang said, "Do you remember that teenager's pet?"

Speaking of this, Yan Lang's expression also changed: "Well, it's probably what they say mutant animals."

"Not only that." Aliang said, "It is written in the report that mutant animals also have powers, and that pet should be a mutant with powers."

Yan Lang paused: "But it is written in the report that mutant animals are very fierce. But it can be seen between teenagers and pets that they are very harmonious. Teenagers are in danger, and pets rush directly into the hydraulic river.

"So I suspect that teenagers can train animals." A Liang said, "And the cry of the pet just now, it's the cry of a tiger." The shout is a little shocking when I think of that, which makes people feel nervous and chilly.

"It's the cry of a tiger." Yan Lang said, "So mutant animals can also be used to follow our battle department, but we will not tame animals."

A Liang narrowed his eyes: "Maybe I can try it."

"You mean?" Curiosity and fun appeared in Yan Lang's voice, "Can try it." As for how to try, only they know.

"Let's go and try to the zoo in H City." A Liang couldn't wait, "Acatch for them..." He looked at the Hydraber River and said, "If there is fate, I will see you again again. It's just a pity..."

The current of the Hydraulic River is very urgent. After the golden fish with IQ swallowed Qi Jingyan, it ran along the current. The little tiger chased it behind. In a blink of an eye, they swamed back and forth, they no longer knew where they had swam.

Bang.

Then they fell down the waterfall into the pool.

Roar... The little tiger shouted, his sharp claws pierced the belly of the golden fish, and the blood stained the pool red.

Goo... The golden fish jumped wildly. The pool is not big enough, and its body is not flexible. Here, the little tiger has an absolute advantage to roar... The little tiger shouted again, and his claws worked hard together to tear open the belly of the golden fish.

At this time, the golden fish suddenly stopped and died.

Because... in the body of the golden fish, Qi Jingyan felt suffocated and had difficulty breathing after being swallowed. He touched his arm, which was full of blood and was still flowing, a drop... A drop... drip into the body of the golden fish.

Suddenly, the blood flew up and wrapped the internal organs in the golden fish. In a blink of an eye, the body of the golden fish was empty, and Qi Jingyan in the field of blood with the last glimmer of consciousness fainted.

When the little tiger tore the belly of the golden fish and rushed in, he saw Qi Jingyan lying there. Roar... The little tiger shouted and rushed on Qi Jingyan. As usual, he rubbed Qi Jingyan's chest with his head, but Qi Jingyan did not respond. The little tiger stretched out his tongue, licked Qi Jingyan's face, and screamed again. Qi Jingyan still didn't respond.

What should I do?

The little tiger shouted, and he was so scared.

Roar... Roar... He pushed Qi Jingyan with his claws and found that the other party's body was slowly getting colder.

Roar. ... The little tiger shouted, dead? Is he dead? Is this scene dead? The little tiger's eyes were red, and tears flowed down. Roar... The little tiger continued to shout. This is the first human he met when he opens his eyes. This is the first human who will sleep in his arms and feed him. This is the human being that even if he is a mutant animal, he will not dislike him.

Are you dead?

The little tiger felt a heartache, and he couldn't feel the heartbreaking pain. He felt as if he was dying and his heart couldn't beat.

The little tiger lay beside Qi Jingyan and decided to wait for death at ease.

But after a while, he was still awake and more and more sober, because his heart hurt more and more, like a knife in his heart. What should I do?

The little tiger got up again. Even if he died, he would take Qi Jingyan out to dig a grave for him and bury him. No, they were buried together. Thinking of this, the little tiger cried again. He couldn't get Qi Jingyan out and look at his claws. It was too small. At this time, he wished that he was a human being, if only he were a human... If only he were human beings, the little tiger's body is gradually changing, and his body is getting bigger. The claws turned into hands and legs... Is this? The little tiger was a little confused. He... became a human.

However, he didn't have time to be happy, so he quickly picked up Qi Jingyan.

But when he came in, he was small. Now he wanted to go out. The golden fish's stomach was not big enough. Therefore, he had sharp nails on his hands and tore the golden fish's stomach again.

When he came out with Qi Jingyan in his arms, he found that they had sunk to the bottom of the pool.

The little tiger sobbed while holding Qi Jingyan upstream.

It didn't come out of the pool. This is a forest. I don't know how to get down from the hydraulic river at that time. At that time, the water flowed rapidly, and one escaped and chased one by one. No one knew the situation.

The little tiger came to the shore with Qi Jingyan in his arms, sat on the grass, and then tears clattered again. He held Qi Jingyan in his arms, held him tightly, and almost melted Qi Jingyan into his body. His heart was so painful that he couldn't speak. After hugging him for a long time, he let go of Qi Jingyan and was ready to dig a hole to bury him.

But he just put it down, and he couldn't bear to part with it. What if I bury him and I can't see him again?

Suddenly, the little tiger came up with a way.

He held Qi Jingyan's posture and froze himself with Qi Jingyan.

"It's so cold."

Qi Jingyan was woken up by the cold. After waking up, he found that he was held and the person holding him was very warm. It was because of this temperature that Qi Jingyan couldn't help leaning against each other's arms.

Huh? Huh?

The little tiger was stunned because he found that Qi Jingyan in his arms was moved. He just froze them, and Qi Jingyan moved. He lowered his head curiously and doubtfully and looked at each other.

Then, the ice dispersed, and the little tiger rubbed Qi Jingyan's face and cried.