76Two-legged Sheep

Xinshui County is famous for manufacturing small household appliances, small electronics and small electrical appliances, especially for such electronic products such as walkie-talkies, explosion-proof machines, small fans, etc. The walkie-talkie in the hands of this group was taken out in one of the factories.

There is no Internet at the end of the world, mobile phones are not useful, and walkie-talkies are very easy to use within a certain range.

"The man behind him caught up in a motorcycle." The mouse suddenly said.

"No way, what do they want to do?" Ōki cursed in a low voice. I can't speed up. Although this worldman can't run in the village now, what if they bump into someone?"

"Damn it, there is really a conspiracy." The pigeon pulled out the gun and loaded it.

"What are you doing?" The mouse asked." Our guns can't be pointed at the people. They are soldiers and should abide by the record.

"Buntman, don't be too conservative." The pigeon said, "Behave more flexibly, not to mention that we prepare guns just in case."

"The pigeon is right." Hao Linfeng also pulled out his gun.

Seeing them pull out their guns, Qi Jingyan also took out the gun.

"You... have no choice but not to shoot." Among the three soldiers, the mouse was appointed as the team leader. Because he is usually calm, observant, and now he has spiritual powers, it is most appropriate for him to command the overall situation.

"Uh-huh."

Behind them, the motorcycles go far away.

"Why don't they speed up? It's not a coward, is it?" The group of humanity followed.

"Who knows, I don't know if it's a fat cow, I don't know if there are many things."

"Purn down the car if you don't have anything... But I prefer beauty, and I don't know if there is anything in it."

"What's the use of a car? Don't we have a car?"

"Don't force it, speed up, catch up and play with them." Women's way.

"Okay."

Six men, one woman, a total of four motorcycles accelerated to catch up with the car in front of them. One of them screamed excitedly: "Wow..."

Another person threw something at the car in front of him.

Bang... There was a stle on the roof of the car.

The people in the car were shocked. It turned out that they threw the children's New Year's gunfight.

"Damn it." The pigeon cursed, "Monster, do you shoot?"

"Don't worry about them. Speed up. We have a task. We can't make trouble with them." The mouse said." Now it's the end of the world. This kind of person will not live soon, even if we don't deal with them up, zombies will clean up them.

Punch... Hao Linfeng laughed and thought the mouse was very funny. This is not to ask God to clean it up, but to ask the zombies to clean up.

"Then I'll speed up a little faster." Big wooden road.

"Uh-huh."

The car accelerated, but as they accelerated, the motorcycle behind it also accelerated.

"There is a roadblock in front of me." Damu stepped on the accelerator and slowed down. The road has widened, no longer the road between the fields, but to the village.

The road in this village is not wide, just the width of two cars. At this time, the roadblock is two cars, blocking them in front of them. The reason why it is called a roadblock is that everyone in the car is outside. Some are sitting in the car, some leaning against the door, some holding big knives, and some holding guns, which seeming to be very majestic.