120

"Yes." This is the voice of a child, resounding in the empty surroundings, very immature.

Uncle Wang looked around in surprise, but there was nothing around, except... the little yellow chicken that was still flying.

"I'm here, in front of you, where are you looking?" The voice sounded again.

"You...you are?" Uncle Wang shuddered, "Mr. Little Yellow Chicken, are you talking?"

Little Yellow Chicken was stunned again, the first time he was called Mr. I met my fanboy and became an idol myself, so happy. So, the little yellow chicken became arrogant: "Well, it's me."

Uncle Wang just tried it out a while ago, and after the little yellow chicken admitted, a look of shock flashed in his eyes, but after all, he has a lot of knowledge and experience, so he quickly calmed down up. Although he didn't know where it was, he didn't feel any malice from the little yellow chicken. So don't worry: "Mr. Little Yellow Chicken, hello, what is this place? Why am I here?"

"This is my body space." Little Yellow Chicken said, "It's Jing Yan's space warehouse, you Do you still remember?"

Uncle Wang was surprised: "Of course I remember, there was a puppy in the space that reminded the young master about the end of the world and the supernatural beings, so we prepared supplies and put them in the warehouse of the room, but why am I here? ?"

This space is me. "The little yellow chicken said, "I also conjured up that puppy. Now that I have an entity, the puppy will be eliminated. After you turned into a zombie, you lost your vitality as a human being. Jing Yan couldn't bear to kill you, so he hid you in the space warehouse, but you...how did you come back to life? "

I... I don't know. I opened my eyes and I was here. Sir, do you mean that I am a human now?" Am I well? Uncle Wang was excited, "Then can I go see the young master?" How is the young master now? Have you ever been bullied? How is it outside? "

"You are not human, you are now a zombie." "The little yellow chicken said, "I feel that there is a crystal nucleus of the light system in your brain. I thought about it for a while. There is only one possibility for you to restore human memory from zombies and grow a crystal nucleus in your brain. "

"What's possible?" "Uncle Wang asked.

"You shameless person, you absorbed the light system energy of my space, that is my life... do you understand life? You absorbed my life, and you pay for my life." The little yellow chicken changed his style of painting, duty of anger.

Uncle Wang apologized embarrassingly: "Please forgive me, sir, I didn't mean it. But how can I give you back... your life?" Uncle Wang didn't doubt what the little yellow chicken said, because space puppies, space warehouses, these things Apart from him and the young master knowing, there is only space itself. It was just a bit of a surprise that the space turned out to be a little yellow chicken.

"I can't take it away." The little yellow chicken was discouraged, "But you have other ways to give me back my life."

"Please tell me, as long as I can do it, I will do it." Uncle Wang did not hesitate .

"Two ways: first, dig out the crystal nucleus in your brain, the light system energy in the crystal nucleus can compensate for my life; second, you go to kill zombies, mutant animals, and mutant plants, their crystal nucleus It can also supplement my life." The little yellow chicken said.

"I choose the second option." Uncle Wang said, "I'm going to die if I dig out the light crystal nucleus in my brain, right?"

"Of course." The little yellow chicken rolled his eyes.

"Thank you sir for telling me, but I don't want to die, at least not yet." Uncle Wang said, "I... how can I see the young master?"

"He's looking at you now." The little yellow chicken complained, "We all In his consciousness."

"Really?" Uncle Wang's eyes lit up, "Young master, can you see me?" Young master...Qi Jingyan could indeed see them and listen to them, He was still intoxicated by the fact that Uncle Wang had woken up. Even though Uncle Wang was a zombie now, he was still his Uncle Wang.

"What's wrong with you Yanyan? Why are you crying, Yanyan?" Qi Chuan looked so distressed, and quickly put him in his arms, "Yanyan, what's wrong with you?"

Crying? Did he cry?

Qi Jingyan came back to his senses and found that he was really crying, the tears were dripping on his hands and legs...he was crying. Qi Jingyan raised his head from Qi Chuan's arms, and saw the man's indigo blue eyes looking at him worriedly and anxiously. Some blurry images flashed in his mind. His once hazy mind seemed to be a little awake, but it felt a little fuzzy again. .

"Don't worry." Qi Jingyan thought for a while, imitating Qi Chuan's usual movements, and rubbed his chest Qi Chuan's heartbeat accelerated, thumping, and he couldn't control it. The words at this moment are so cute, he really wants to hug him Hide it tightly so no one can see it.

Rat...the two next to each other are showing their affection all the time, what should a single dog do? Find a? So, the mouse looked at Lin Yingying who was sitting in the co-pilot.

Feeling the mouse's gaze, Lin Yingying turned her head to look at him, raising her eyebrows.

The mouse smiled. In the last days, it is not easy to find a partner. Lin Yingying is good-looking and has high combat effectiveness. She is an ideal target, but... she is a little cold, and there is a strange feeling about her that makes people unable to figure it out.

Lin Yingying looked back, she knew that the mice were always watching her, and she also knew that the mice were suspicious of her, but she had no malice towards this team, so she was not afraid of the mice doubting her.

"Stop, the parking in front, it seems that something is pressing on the roof of our car." The pigeon said to the intercom, "Squad leader, take

a look, what is it?" Urine: "There is a 2-meter-long eel. It is an eel, and it looks like a snake. It weighs about sixty or seventy catties."

Damn, goose bumps all over my body.

"What?" Hearing what the mouse said, the people in the car behind were startled, and then shouted, "Get out of the car, everyone get out of the car, it's knocking on the roof."

Bang... bang ,

it felt like the roof was about to be knocked through .

The people in the car fled quickly. However, the eel jumped out of the car and directly wrapped itself around Damu's neck. Cheng Xi drove the car, he had the ability of speed, and he walked the fastest after getting off the car. Jiang Xiaofei was sitting in the co-pilot. After getting out of the car, no one was blocking her, and she ran fast. On the left side of the back seat is Hao Linfeng, on the right side of the back seat is Pigeon, and Damu is in the middle. Get out of the car on the right side and follow behind Pigeon. The eel jumps down from the roof of the car, aiming at Damu.

The big wooden horse protected his neck and broke off the eel's tail with his hands, but his strength was not as strong as that of the eel.

When everyone saw it, they were shocked. Is that an eel? Is it a snake? But it is eel. Unlike other eels, this eel has a powerful momentum.

"Damu." The pigeon was in front of Damu and immediately stepped forward. He was so strong that he should be able to break the tail of the eel.

Mouse and Hao Linfeng had already aimed their guns at the eel, but they dared not shoot. After all, the big wood was in the hands of the other party. What if... what if there was an emergency?

But...

spit... the eel spit out huge sand, and the pigeon didn't pay attention, and the huge sand slid on his face, and he bled immediately.

Everyone was startled, and the mouse asked, "Is this a mutated animal with supernatural powers? Is it an earth-type supernatural power?"

"This is the first time I've seen a mutated animal with supernatural powers." Jiang Xiaofei was a little excited, her eyes flashed must.

"This is the second time we have seen each other. We have seen each other in the fruit garden before." Wang Ming said. It's just that spirit-type zombies are different from earth-type mutated animals. The spirit cannot be seen, but the earth can be seen.

"Pigeon, are you okay?" Damu worried.

"It's okay, damn it, underestimate it." The pigeon wiped its face with its arm, and then wanted to go forward again.

But the eel didn't give him a chance at all, and the huge sand flew up, forcing the pigeon to retreat.

Lin Yingying has a fire-type ability and cannot use it. A fireball passed by and probably burned the big tree. Cheng Xi is of the speed department, even if he can get close to Damu, but in close combat, he will probably become a dead soul under the huge sand. Jiang Xiaofei is also a superpower of the power system, so she cannot get close.

The Wang Ming water system has no attack aircraft. The mouse spirit system can only be used as a compass.

So if close combat is not enough, you can only fight from a distance, and you can only rely on Qi Chuan's ice ability and Qi Jingyan's wood ability in a long distance battle.

Damu's eyes began to turn white, and he lost his concentration. The strength of the eel was getting stronger and stronger, and he was about to be unable to hold on.

"Squad leader, shoot." Damu shouted, "Give it a go." The

mouse frowned and shot past, but the sand spit out by the eel formed a shield and stopped the bullet.

"Damn it, this mutant eel has a really high IQ." Wang Ming cursed.

Qi Jingyan stepped forward, and when he was about to use mind control, the phalaenopsis that had been used as a decoration on his shoulder moved. It flew up, and the pink petals were a little more rosy, and flew above the eel, and then the pollen fell. .

"This is?"

"A butterfly?"

Everyone was surprised, seeing it for the first time.

After the phalaenopsis sprinkled pollen, Qi Jingyan fired with a bang bang bang. The mutated eel was shot in the head, and then the blood was left on Da Mu's body, and the whole eel was also hung on his body.

The eel was anesthetized by the pollen of the Phalaenopsis, but... Damu was also anesthetized.

Phalaenopsis flew back and landed on Qi Jingyan's head.

"Oki, what's the matter with you?" Pigeon held up Oki who was about to fall.

"I can't move anymore." Da Mu said.

Qi Jingyan went over, picked up the mutated eel, then cut off the head of the mutated eel, a khaki crystal nucleus, which felt like the crystal nucleus lace of the red-clothed zombie, should be a second-level earth-type crystal nucleus. Qi Jingyan put away the crystal nucleus, and also put away the mutated rice field eel... all for himself. But no one would say anything, after all, Qi Jingyan killed the mutated eel.

Oki soon stopped being stiff, after all, the time of anesthesia was only 10 seconds.

"Master Qi, is that a mutated butterfly?" Jiang Xiaofei asked curiously.

Qi Jingyan shook his head: "Mutated Phalaenopsis."

"Is it a flower?" Jiang Xiaofei was taken aback, it landed on Qi Jingyan's body, Jiang Xiaofei also thought it was a simulated flower or a decoration on the clothes, but did not expect it to be a real flower.

"A mutated plant?" Lin Yingying said, "This mutated plant is very spiritual." It was also the first time she saw it. Flowers are actually spiritual.

"En." Qi Jingyan nodded, "Uncle Wang and I planted it."

"Then the pollen it dropped just now is its ability?" Jiang Xiaofei asked, "What kind of ability is this?"

Qi Jingyan said: "I don't know. "

Then, everyone continued on the road, but because of the mutated eel, everyone's vigilance increased. Even the mutated eel appeared, so other mutated animals were hard to guard against.

After getting into the car, Qi Jingyan continued to pay attention to the space warehouse.

He wanted to release Uncle Wang, he wanted to have dinner with Uncle Wang. Of course, the current Qi Jingyan is no longer the innocent little fool before the end of the world, so he asked the little yellow chicken: "Can you release Uncle Wang?" The

little yellow chicken said: "No, we will talk about it at noon. When everyone eats , you go for a walk around the neighborhood, and then let Uncle Wang come out and find out the reason, if they break the sand nest and ask the end, you don't need to pay attention to them."

"Okay." So, Qi Jingyan waited patiently for noon, his patience is the best of.

At noon, everyone chose a relatively open place to have lunch. The dish is of course the rice field eel that was packed in the morning, because each of them hid it, so everyone took out one and put it together to cook.

Wang Ming released the water, the girls washed the vegetables, the men washed the eels, Qi Jingyan... He said, "I'm going to pee." In fact, he walked around and released Uncle Wang.

"I'm with you." Qi Chuan followed without leaving for a moment.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan never guarded against Qi Chuan, this kind of trust is different from the trust in Uncle Wang.

Qi Jingyan's trust in Uncle Wang is because that man dedicated his youngest years when he was growing up. For eleven years, they depended on each other, and Uncle Wang worked tirelessly to teach him Learn to write and teach him how to speak word by word. And patiently taught him how to play computer and mobile phone.

He opened his eyes and came to this world. He couldn't understand anything in an unfamiliar language. Before the age of five, he could not understand what others were saying. The Qi family sent him to see a doctor. He was diagnosed with autism, not only because he had been quiet and silent, but also because he couldn't understand other people's words, and he didn't understand what others were saying at all.

So during his gray growth, Uncle Wang was a white lighthouse, slowly illuminating his life.

And Qichuan is the scenery, which adds color to his life.

In the life illuminated by Uncle Wang, he walked peacefully. But there was a landscape that caught his attention. When he met Qi Chuan by chance, and when he didn't know the danger of strangers, the first thing he had in Qi Chuan was trust. Because Qi Chuan saved him.

For Qi Chuan, it was a subconscious behavior at the time, maybe he would save it if it were someone else. But for Qi Jingyan, it was different. That was the second lighthouse he felt besides Uncle Wang.

Built at the crossroads of Qi Jingyan's life, this lighthouse helped him choose whether to go left or right. Then, they were inseparable, no matter how the road ahead, he was by his side.

With the excuse of urinating, Qi Jingyan walked away, and released Uncle Wang out of everyone's sight.