100H City Team

Bang... As soon as he opened his mouth, Qi Jingyan cut down the tree. The yellow peach tree fell to the ground, and several yellow peaches rolled in front of the group. They picked up the yellow peaches: "It smells good." One of them wiped the yellow peach with his clothes. "The skin of this peach is a little strange."

Peel it off and have a look.

The man peeled the yellow peach, "This skin is a little interesting. It's the same as grapefruit peel, but it's quite thin." After peeling it off, he took a bite, "It's delicious. It's so delicious. I feel energetic in an instant."

This should be a mutant peach tree. Now many plants have mutated, and fruit trees will also mutate.

I saw a few cut peach trees all the way. It's not them, is it?

In full view of the public, the yellow peach tree disappeared, and then Qi Jingyan began to pick up the yellow peach on the ground.

Space power.

Qi Jingyan picked up the yellow peach under his feet, looked at the yellow peach picked up by them, and didn't say anything.

"Is this a witness?" One of them opened his mouth. The crowd did not answer, but did not refute.

"If the yellow peach tree was really cut down by them, then I saw it before..." The man didn't say anything later, but everyone could hear it clearly. They came all the way and saw three yellow peach trees that had been cut down, plus a total of four. If each tree had as many yellow peaches as this one, then four would have a dry catty.

A catty of yellow peaches can last for three months if these people are used as supplies.

Therefore, they are very moved.

Shi Hongfei's eyes were dark. He knew what his teammates thought. He was also moved by a thousand catties of yellow peach. Not only the materials were at the end of the world, but also a luxury of yellow peach. But... from the appearance of several of them, the two people in front of them did not show any panic. The two of them bowed to look for supplies. One is still a space power with chicken ribs, and the other must be awesome.

"Hello, Shi Hongfei is the captain of this team. We are from the base of H City. Where are the two from?" Shi Hongfei asked politely.

Qi Chuan looked at the man in front of him, was stunned for a moment, turned his head and asked Qi Jingyan, "Yan Yan, where are we from?"

Qi Jingyan squeezed his mouth.

"N City Base, on behalf of the N Municipal Government and the Military Department, went to City H to send a report on the powers." The voice of the little yellow chicken sounded in Qi Jingyan's mind.

Qi Jingyan repeated the words of the little yellow chicken: "N city base, on behalf of the N city government and the military department, went to H city to send a report on the power."

The soft and glutinous sound is easy to make people feel good. What's more, Qi Jingyan was still a green and beautiful teenager. Everyone was a little surprised when they heard it. The scattered team powers who were originally thought to collect materials did not expect that they were from N city and went to the H city base on behalf of the N city base. In this way, the identity of the other party was not simple.

"I don't know what kind of superpower report it is?" Shi Hongfei weighed and said, "Is the N city base only sent both of you?"

Qi Jingyan continued to convey wisdom as a little yellow chicken: "Four other people are my subordinates. They were attacked by golden fish when passing through the Shuigong River, and we were washed nearby by the river. Since you are from the base in H City, you can take this report back. He speaks slowly, word for word, like a good boy. With that, Qi Jingyan took out the report stamped with the seal of the N municipal government and the military headquarters and gave it to Shi Hongfei.

Shi Hongfei took over the report and read it quickly. I was surprised. The report has a detailed introduction to zombies, superpowers, mutant animals and plants. I didn't expect that N is just a city under the capital of H City, but the research in this area is faster than H City.

I didn't expect that the teenager in front of him was the one who found these results.

"As for mutant plants and mutants, we have encountered them when killing zombies. The combat effectiveness of zombies encountered in recent days is indeed stronger than that of a month ago, but I don't take into account that they will evolve." Shi Hongfei said and sighed, "Even if our power can be improved, it is a cruel battle with zombies, mutant animals and mutant plants about the future." Then, Shi Hongfei reported it to his companions, "Look, put away the space power and go back and hand it over to the base."

"Uh-huh." Several people behind him read the report.

Shi Hongfei followed, "Do you want to go back to the N city base next?"

Qi Jingyan subconsciously shook his head: "Go to the H city base." He is still looking for his eldest brother.

"Is that better than walking together?" Shi Hongfei said, "We are familiar with the road here, and it takes more than half a day from the orchard to the H city base. Now the highway collapses, and it takes urban roads or national highways. Not to mention detours, many roads are also impassable. We have also taken a lot of wrong roads on the way we came.

"Oh." Qi Jingyan doesn't care.

"Speak." Qichuan made a sound, and Shi Hongfei kept talking to Qi Jingyan, which made him very unhappy and wanted to pat him. Qi Jingyan is his, and he is alone.

Qi Jingyan looked at him.

"I'm hungry." Qichuan found a reason.

Shi Hongfei looked at the time: "It's past four o'clock. Let's look for it in the orchard. If there is no mutant yellow peach tree, shall we find a place to eat together? I'm going to spend the night here at night. This used to be a fruit processing factory, and there is a factory outside that can give us a rest.

Qi Jingyan nodded: "Okay."

"How many mutant yellow peach trees have you cut down just now?" Someone came to Qi Jingyan and asked Qichuan to erect his eyebrows. He, who was originally standing on the other side of Qi Jingyan, walked between the two and stared at the man. He took Qi Jingyan's hand and hated someone talking to his words.

The man smiled and thought that Qichuan was to prevent him from insproviding about the news. Someone whispered, "They won't be the same, will they?"

"No way, how can there be so many homosexuals?"

"Who cares about homosexuality now? Both of them have the ability to live together.

"That is, look at that gray-haired man. They must be a couple."

"I can be jealous of me just talking?"

Several people found it at 5:30, not to mention the mutant yellow peach tree, but even the orange forest, but they still found nothing. However, several more fruit trees were found along the way. Everyone was selfish and couldn't help wondering whether these cut fruit trees were Qi Jingyan's handwriting. If so, are there many mutant fruits in his space?

In addition to the fruit forest, he walked another mountain road. Shi Hongfei pointed to the house below that had entered sight and said, "That's the factory building. We went to see it when we came here. We can live in people."

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan nodded.

The area of the factory is not large, but not small. After all, so many orange trees and yellow peach trees need to be canned. If the area is small, there is no place for workers to live.

However, these workers are temporary workers. They don't come to work until oranges and peaches are ripe. When the death broke out, it was early May, and they hadn't come to work in the factory.

However, there should be managers in the factory, and orange forests and peach forests also need farmers to pull weeds and deworm. Strangely, there is no one.

Forget it if you don't have a person, not even a zombie. It's unscientific.

"The kitchen is here."

The kitchen in the factory is a canteen, with a large area.

"We spent the night in this canteen. Wipe these tables and can be used as bed companions to sleep." Someone suggested that it could be done. My wife went to cook. I'm so hungry.

"Go, everyone is a supernatural, and there are still a difference between women and men?" The woman who opened her mouth is He, and her name is He Chuxia. She has a careless personality. Before the end of the world, she was a fake boy, but she was beautiful, but the fake boy was used to it. Her chest was a little flat, and there was no feminine taste.

"My wife is right about everything." He Yuntian, He Yuntian is He Chuxia's boyfriend, and the two are called Shuanghe Combination. He Yuntian is tall and not that kind of handsome facial features, but he is tall and tough, which can be regarded as a handsome man.

Shi Hongfei asked Qi Jingyan, "What do you want to eat?" You two of you, if you don't dislike our food, just join us."

"Okay." Qi Jingyan did not object, "Eat the meat of mutant animals."

Can you have a good chat? A cold voice was made to the audience.

Shi Hongfei felt that he should not ask Qi Jingyan, who was young. After all, the young boy didn't know politeness. So he looked at Qichuan, and he felt that he was old and more sensible.

"I also want to eat the meat of mutant animals." Pray for river to order.

Shi Hongfei twitched the corners of his mouth, and he felt that the two were intentional.

"I'm really welcome." The people next to him rolled their eyes, but there was no ironic meaning. They complained, "We usually eat bread biscuits. Today, we met a lot of people outside, and you two, and the captain wanted to open fire. Can we order in the end of the world?"

It's good to have dried meat.

What are you talking about? I don't understand. Qi Jingyan was confused.

What are you talking about? I don't understand. Qichuan was also confused.

"There is no mutant of animal meat." Wisdom is responsible for the explanation of the little yellow chicken.

"I have meat. Can you ask them to make it?" Qi Jingyan asked.

"I don't look like bad guys for the time being." The little yellow chicken said, "But it's rude not to give it to them. Take the other meat and eat it with them."

"Do I trade with them? They help me cook, and I give them supplies. Qi Jingyan asked again. What he likes to do most and is most familiar with now is the transaction, compared with how to give him water to Nianlei, and how to give He Nianlei supplies. For example, the villagers in Fanjia Village helped him deal with the meat of mutants, and he gave them supplies. He thinks he can do this today.

As the young master grew up, he learned all about the style of local tycoons.

"Yes." The little yellow chicken said, "Ask, you said: I provide supplies. You can help the two of us cook. After it is done, can I use other materials as a reward?"

Qi Jingyan thought the little yellow chicken's expression was easy to understand, but his reaction was a little slow.