25

Lin Senyun smiled "Away from home, and now it's the end of the world, shouldn't we take care of each other?"

    "Wiping people's mats and floors, this used to be a servant."

    "That's right, it's a pity that I didn't give you a bite of food just now. "

    Lin Senyun has a good temper "Thousands of money are hard to buy, I am willing."

    "Huh."

    "Brain."

    Although Qi Jingyan was slow to react, he knew that those people were talking about Lin Senyun. He thought Lin Senyun was pretty good, so he wiped the mat and the floor for him. When Lin Senyun helped him wipe the mat, he asked for that towel, but now he is helping him wipe the floor, I don't know what he wants.

    After thinking about it, Qi Jingyan asked, "What do you want?"

    This was the longest sentence that Lin Senyun heard and uttered from Qi Jingyan's mouth. It's just a pity that he couldn't understand.

    Qi Jingyan recalled that at noon, Lin Senyun even ate his own bowl of rice, so he should be able to eat quite well. "Come with me." Then, Qi Jingyan walked out of the classroom.

    Walking to the blind corner of the stairs, Qi Jingyan took out a big apple and handed it to Lin Senyun. Now Qi Jingyan knows that food cannot be eaten in the classroom, otherwise everyone will want to eat it and get dirty, so the apple is the same.

    Lin Senyun's eyes lit up, but then he said again: "No need, you can keep it for yourself." He wanted to take advantage of it, but he just hoped that he would not starve to death, and he never thought of taking too much from others. Much cheaper.     "I have." Qi Jingyan thought for a while, in case he didn't believe it, he took out another apple. Qi Jingyan's apples are huge, two apples weigh a pound, and they look extremely delicious.     Now Lin Senyun confirmed Qi Jingyan's spatial ability even more. He thought for a while and asked, "Do you have spatial ability?"     Qi Jingyan stopped talking, and Uncle Wang said that he couldn't tell others. It's just that he doesn't know. Although he can't tell others, his behavior is equivalent to telling others.

Lin Senyun thought that the other party was acquiescing, and said again: "Go and prepare a backpack. When you want to take something from the space, put your hand into the bag, so that everyone will think that your food is taken out of the bag, so they don't know. You have a spatial ability. If everyone knows that you have a spatial ability and there are a lot of food in it, everyone will not let you go, and they will unite to force you to take out the food."

    Qi Jingyan's eyes lit up, and he felt what Lin Senyun said Makes sense. So, he took out a Nike backpack from the space warehouse.

    ... Lin Senyun did not expect that this young master would act as soon as he said he would. He seems to be... a little naive.

    "Put something in it, it's something you'll use every day, don't make it too heavy." Lin Senyun reminded again.

    Qi Jingyan thought for a while, and put two apples, two oranges, and a day's snacks.

    Lin Senyun was dumbfounded, how could this kid get so much food. Quickly look away to keep your saliva from dripping down.

    Qi Jingyan put away his things, zipped them up, and went back to the classroom without saying hello. He has the habit of taking a nap, and now he is going to take a nap.

    The people in the classroom couldn't help being curious when they saw that he was carrying a backpack when he came in. "I got a backpack once I went out, where did it come from?"

    Qi Jingyan didn't answer, took off his shoes and went to sleep.

    That person was boring, and the others stopped asking. One after another, everyone fell asleep on the mat. When Qi Jingyan woke up, it was already two o'clock, some people were still sleeping, a few people were playing cards together, some people were sitting and didn't know what they were thinking, their faces were completely confused. In fact, everyone has the same heart, very uneasy about the future.

    "Are you awake?" Lin Senyun's voice came from beside him.

    Qi Jingyan turned his head and found Li Senyun sitting on the mat next to him. He was puzzled that Lin Senyun was not in the same row as him.

    Lin Senyun grinned: "I exchanged places with someone else with half an apple."

    Qi Jingyan nodded, and when he was about to get a towel, he remembered what Lin Senyun said before. He picked up his backpack, pretended to take out a towel from it, and handed it to Lin Senyun: "Wash your face."

    ...Lin Senyun looked at Qi Jingyan, wash your face? After thinking about it, wouldn't it be to let myself wash my face? so is it? Lin Senyun took the towel and went to the sink to wet the towel. When he was getting water, he froze for a moment again, how could he be slavish? But it doesn't matter, the most important thing in the last days is to be alive, so far, following Qi Jingyan is not bad.

    Lin Senyun came in with a towel, and the people inside looked at Lin Senyun with doggy eyes. Lin Senyun completely ignored them. He thought those people were idiots and pig-headed.

    After wiping his face, Qi Jingyan asked Lin Senyun to wash the towel again, and then put it away in the space. Then he took out another apple and handed it to Lin Senyun.

    Lin Senyun happily took the apple: "Young master, do you still have mineral water?"

    Qi Jingyan nodded, but he stretched out his hand.

    ? Lin Senyun didn't understand.