136The Researcher's Plan

Everyone was resting on the third floor. They went to the second deck, which was near the sea. If anyone came over, they would find it immediately.

"What do you want to say?" Uncle Wang asked.

"Everyone in the Qindao Research Institute knows that I am a zombie. The few people Jiang Zhengfeng and the others saved today did not tell me about it. I feel a little uneasy." Qi Jingyuan said, "Uncle Wang, do you think they will Is there any conspiracy?"

"Even if they have a conspiracy, we won't know about it, don't worry, just wait like this, we will stop with silence, and we will see what happens when the time comes." Uncle Wang said.

"I'm just afraid of hurting you and Jing Yan." Qi Jingyuan was still a little worried, but with Uncle Wang around, he was somewhat at ease.

"Don't think too much, the young master is stronger than we imagined, and Qi Chuan is very strong, with him, even if Jiang Zhengfeng and the others know you, so what? They dare not." Uncle Wang said, "And, you want to go back to the base with us Yes, your identity has nothing to do with them, nor can it affect them."

"Yes."

At the same time, on another ship, the researchers did tell Jiang Zhengfeng about it.

"What are you talking about? Zombies that behave like ordinary people? Qi Jingyuan?" Jiang Zhengfeng was quite surprised, "Didn't it mean that zombies can only have human intelligence and be the same as ordinary people after they are upgraded? We don't know about this, we researched Qi Jingyuan's blood was collected, but nothing was gained." The old man in the white coat said,

"After Qi Jingyuan got a fever next door, the fever did not subside, but directly turned into a zombie. When I checked his blood, it was found that his blood was black...it was the blood of a zombie, and only then did I know that he was actually a zombie."

"Master Jiang, when we were in the research institute, it is not convenient for us to say There are more people, and if Qi Jingyuan riots, innocent people will be hurt. Second, there are some people behind Qi Jingyuan, if they fight against them, they are all supernatural beings, and if they fight, they will hurt the peace." The old man in the white coat said again. road.

It is the end of the world, and people's morality has indeed declined, but when it comes to studying Qi Jingyuan and others, the old man in white coat does not think that he is at fault at all, nor does he think that the researcher's behavior is cruel.

They are human, Qi Jingyuan is a zombie, and they have different positions. They have a heavy responsibility given by the country, if they don't study, how can they save human beings.

"Then what do you mean? Tell me now, what do you want to do? Or what do you want me to do?" Jiang Zhengfeng asked.

"I hope Young Master Jiang will capture him and provide it to us for research." The old man in the white coat said, "If the cause is found out, it will contribute to society and improve the reputation of the base in City H."

"Impossible ." " Jiang Zhengfeng resolutely refused, "Qi Jingyan won't agree."

"Qi Jingyuan is a zombie, why keep him? Of course we have to put things to good use." The old man in the white coat said, "And it's not their turn to disagree."

Hmph ...Jiang Zhengfeng really wanted to sneer, but there were only these few researchers in City H, and he still had to coax them, raise them, and provide for them. "I can't decide this, and besides, do you have the ability to convince the supernatural beings in N City?"

"Could they still help the zombie Qi Jingyuan? Zombies can be the public enemy of mankind." The old man in white coat said.

"Qi Jingyuan is the second son of the powerful Qi family in N City. There are 11 of them. With Qi Jingyan as the capital, they came to find him. Regardless of whether he is a zombie or not, at least his current actions and rationality are no different from ordinary people. Qi Jingyan's brain is the same as others'. It's different, even if Qi Jingyuan is a zombie, he won't hand over his eldest brother."

Jiang Zhengfeng is not an idiot, "Besides, Qi Jingyuan looks clean and his clothes are new, so they must have been given by Qi Jingyan, a space power user, so Qi Jingyan I must know that Qi Jingyuan is a zombie. If they want to rob, they have to fight with them, and there is no guarantee of victory."

"Are they all idiots? How dangerous is it to keep zombies? Don't they care about things that benefit mankind?" Bai Bai The old man in the coat said, "They are too much, they are selfish, don't they know that they should make contributions for the sake of society and mankind? Qi Jingyuan can be used to be studied by everyone, that is Qi Jingyuan's blessing, and their Qi family's Blessing."

Jiang Zhengfeng really wanted to scold the blessing of the grass-mud horse, but he endured it, and he explained patiently: "Professor, you are too great, you have dedicated your life to the country, but some people are not, they are selfish, how can you be as great as you? But we have no choice. This time we came to the Qindao Research Institute, we lost ten excellent supernatural beings, and now there are only twenty. Although we have nine more than them, they have two Second-level abilities, we are all first-level, and we will definitely lose if we fight."

Qi Chuan is a second-level ability user, Qi Jingyan used three second-level wood-type crystal nuclei, and it is estimated that he will reach the second level, so Jiang Zhengfeng Count first.

"Then what should we do? After finally encountering a zombie with human memory, let's forget it?" asked the old man in white coat.

"But I'm stupid, and I can't convince them. Why don't you give it a try?" Jiang Zhengfeng said.

The old man in the white coat was swallowed. If he had the guts to go to Qi Jingyuan, would he waste his time here with Jiang Zhengfeng? Zombies are such dangerous creatures. He only dared to tie up the zombies to take blood and let him talk to the zombies face to face. He didn't have the courage. What should I do if the zombies are rampant?" The old man in the white coat refused to be greedy for life and afraid of death.

Before Jiang Zhengfeng saved people, he didn't know what a professor in the research institute was, but there were only five people left in the entire Qindao Research Institute: an old man in a white coat, a middle-aged man in a white coat, Gu Lina, Kong Danyun, and Peng Yuzhen. There is no way but to bring them back. "How about this..." Jiang Zhengfeng said, "After I got off the ship, I went to discuss with them to see if I can get Qi Jingyuan's blood and use it for research, right?" "Yes, of course." The old man in white coat His eyes lit up, and he only needed blood for research, not Qi Jingyuan's body. "Well, professor, you have worked hard these few days. After arriving at the Yokohama base later, you have a good meal, and then rest at the Yokohama base in the afternoon. We will set off back to City H tomorrow morning." Jiang Zhengfeng said, " You have no objection to such an arrangement, of course there is no problem, everything is up to Young Master Jiang."

"That's fine. I want to see my teammates. You can do whatever you want."

At eleven o'clock at noon, the boat arrived at the Yokogawa Wharf.

The personnel on duty at the Henghe Wharf were watching with binoculars and saw that the two ships had returned, so they informed the staff of the base early on that the Henghe Base had received Jiang Zhengfeng's supplies, and of course hoped that they would come back safely.

When they went, Boss Zheng didn't send them off, but when they came back, Boss Zheng greeted them personally.

"Brother Jiang, it's great to welcome you back safely." Boss Zheng stepped forward. Boss Zheng is a man in his thirties and less than forty, of medium height, neither fat nor thin, and a rather solid person. Moreover, his complexion was dark, and he looked a little serious and majestic, but when he smiled, there were two dimples on his face, and his whole person warmed up.

Since the end of the world, when the Yokogawa base was established, he seldom smiled, otherwise the dimples would be exposed and there would be no majesty. Before the apocalypse, he was the office director of Yokogawa Shipping Company. After the apocalypse, he was a local, so he brought his wife and children to the base. He is the top leader in the base, and everyone respects him because he handles things fairly.

"Thank you, Boss Zheng, for letting you care." Jiang Zhengfeng said, "Come on, let me introduce you. This is Qi Jingyan, the third young master of the Qi family who is the powerful leader of the base in N City, and this is Uncle Wang, his housekeeper. Qi The young master should be a second-level wood-type ability user, right? At the same time, he is also a space-type ability user, and Uncle Wang is a light-type ability user."

Boss Zheng opened his eyes wide in surprise, but quickly calmed down. When there are first-level ability users everywhere, it is of course very surprising that a second-level ability user appears, and it is also a dual-line ability user.

"The wood system is a bit tasteless, it's the second level, that's just a little bit more food." Boss Zheng said.

"Shut up." Boss Zheng scolded his subordinates, and then apologized with a smile, "Master Qi, don't suggest, my subordinates are also wood-type supernatural beings, so I gave up on myself. Uncle Wang, hello."

"Yes." Qi Jingyan Nodded to show that he doesn't mind, but he said again, "Wood ability can kill zombies, I don't like spawning food."

"Hello, Boss Zheng." Uncle Wang said with a smile, "Wood-type powers can also heal wounds. There is an explanation in the report on the end of the world at the base in N City. This comrade must have never read it."

The wood-type power user was silent up.

"He is illiterate." Boss Zheng glanced at the other party.

He had read the report. Although there were seals from the base government and the military department in N City, Boss Zheng was more careful and hadn't confirmed them one by one. Therefore, not everyone in the Yokogawa base knew about this report.

"Come on, Brother Jiang, Young Master Qi, please."

"Please, Boss Zheng," Jiang Zhengfeng said.

Qi Jingyan blinked, and followed suit: "Boss Zheng, please."

Uncle Wang was relieved to see that Qi Jingyan was following suit.

Qi Jingyuan looked at Qi Jingyan, he didn't know when, his autistic younger brother began to learn how to deal with others, even though he was so jerky, he already had a decent position in the crowd, even more unbelievable than Qi Jingling and Uncle Wang. neglect.

Because it is a second-level wood-type ability and space ability.

In the last days, the strong are respected.

When everyone arrived at the cafeteria, there were only steamed buns in the cafeteria, and the side dishes included shredded pork, pickles, and shredded potatoes, not as many types as in the previous few days. But everyone is not picky, so I ate some.