43Start looking for someone

The police have some accidents, and there are few space powers, so the base welcomes space powerers more than other powers. It is not a problem to fight less than other powerers. The base wants to use space powers to carry supplies.

"Come out. Powers can register first." Compared with the routine inquiry just now, the police are much more polite now.

Hao Linfeng drove the car out of the line and took out a pack of cigarettes from his trouser pocket: "Two police officers, we just came to the base and don't know anything about the base. Please introduce it to us."

When the police's eyes lit up, cigarettes are a luxury for the end of the world. Whether they like to smoke or not, it's good to give away. As a result, the attitude of the police is better." The base is now the most short of power, especially the water system and space powers, which are particularly popular.

Because water resources have been polluted this morning, water needs to be provided by water power in the future, and space power can ascend to the throne. When the base needs it, it will come to find space power. There will be rewards for all trips, such as food, credit, etc., which are selected by the superpowers themselves.

Then there is the problem of living, where you need supplies, which can be food, medicine, gasoline or diesel. Depending on the grade of the house you live in, different levels of things need to be paid. What kind of house do you want to live in?

Hao Linfeng said, "The ground floor is rented for a whole set."

The police thought it was a waste for two people to rent the whole house, but they didn't say anything else: "The whole house is paid monthly. What kind of accommodation do you use to mortgage the accommodation fee?"

"With food, what foods can be mortgaged?" Hao Linfeng asked.

"You can eat whatever you eat, but you eat differently, and the amount that needs to be mortgaged is different." The police said, "It is also necessary to go through the parking procedures."

"There is no need to handle the vehicle. We can put it in the space." Hao Linfeng Road.

The police think so, they can save something.

Hao Linfeng drove with the police to another entrance, which was for the superpowers, and the procedures were relatively fast.

"Hongzhuo, are you bringing someone here?" It was a policewoman who checked in.

Hao Linfeng and Qi Jingyan got out of the car together.

The policeman named Hongzhuo looked at Qi Jingyan unexpectedly. The slender teenager was holding a cat. He couldn't raise it these days. Still had a cat?

"These two registered teenagers are space powers. They want to rent a whole house for a month." Zhu Hongzhuo Road.

The policewoman was slightly surprised, a space power?" OK, first name."

"My name is Hao Linfeng, and this is my young master. My name is..."

"Just register for one person." The policewoman interrupted him, "You rent a suite, and we don't limit the number of people you live." If every name is registered, won't it exhaust them?

"Thank you, female police officer." Hao Linfeng took out three pieces of chocolate from his backpack (each chocolate can be broken into three small pieces), two boxes of milk, and a bag of beef jerky.

The policewoman smiled and said, "You are so polite." These snacks are rare before the end of the world, but they are also luxurious snacks after the end of the world.

Do you have any requirements for renting a house? Generally speaking, these staff members do not ask the tenant's request at all and arrange it directly.