99Mutant Fruit Forest

"Let's go down here and pick oranges and peaches." The little yellow chicken cackled excitedly, "This is not the season for oranges and peaches to ripen. As a result, oranges and peaches grow up because of their abundant energy. Pick them quickly."

Moreover, not every fruit tree has fruit. There are only one or two of the 100 fruit trees.

It was five meters high to jump from the back mountain, and the ground was uneven. There was an orange tree below. Qi Jingyan thought about it and wanted to climb down slowly.

At this time, Qichuan picked him up, and the crystal clear ice wings grew from his shoulders, and he easily flew into the orange forest.

The wings of the ice are scattered, and the broken ice has not melted one by one, as dazzling as a diamond.

Qi Jingyan looked at Qichuan and had always been ignorant. Suddenly, he understood a word: It was so beautiful. Qichuan is very beautiful in his eyes, a kind of good-looking he can't describe.

Seeing Qi Jingyan staring at himself, Qichuan hugged him again, and then licked his face: "Yan Yan, why have you been looking at me all the time?"

Qi Jingyan is also used to the habitual movements if they were done by the little tiger. But when it comes to Qichuan, Qi Jingyan always feels a little indescribable. Except for Uncle Wang, he has never been so close to others. He shrank his neck slightly and pushed Qichuan away: "You look good."

"Then do you like it?" Ask Qichuan.

Qi Jingyan nodded without hesitation: "I like it."

Qichuan smiled and said, "I like you too." With this smile, the original fairy image suddenly became gentle.

"Don't show your love. Hurry up and find mutant oranges and mutant peaches. Do you still want to eat them?" The little yellow chicken shouted.

Qi Jingyan rubbed his ears: "Find mutant oranges and mutant peaches."

"Uh-huh."

The orchard is so big that they are now in an orange forest. It's not that easy to find the fruit of orange trees from hundreds of tree species.

However, they have yellow chickens, which fly in the sky in an orange forest. Which orange tree bears yellow orange oranges? It can see.

"Over there... go over there..." The little yellow chicken flew in front of the left.

Unlike ordinary fruits, mutant fruits are round and full, emitting a humane fragrance. The heavy oranges, golden yellow, really seduce people's taste.

Qi Jingyan subconsciously licked his lips and wanted to eat it.

The little yellow chicken has flown over, but it can't pick it. It stopped in the tree and leaned on the orange to smell it desperately. It smells so fragrant.

Qi Jingyan picked an orange very directly. The skin of the mutant orange is different from that of ordinary oranges. It is thicker, harder than the lychee skin, similar to the shell of mangosteen. It is like a nest. Wraps the orange fruit in it. When peeling it, it tastes more fragrant.

"I want to eat, I want to eat." The little yellow chicken flew to Qi Jingyan and shouted.

He gave a petal to the little yellow chicken.

Qichuan learned from him and also picked an orange peeled it off: "It's so sweet."

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan ate an orange, took out a knife from Kongke, and cut down the orange tree directly. He is so happy about 80 catties of an orange tree.

When Qi Jingyan is happy, his tight lips will open slightly, and then his eyes will bend, which is particularly obvious. Qichuan likes to look at him very much. If he is happy, he will be happy.

After running through the whole orange forest, I found four mutant orange trees, which were put into the space, with 350 catties.

The orange forest used to be a peach forest. Among all kinds of peaches, only yellow peaches are used to make canned peaches, so this peach forest is also known as yellow peach forest.

Now it is the season for yellow peaches to ripe, but there is no fruit in these yellow peach trees, so the yellow peaches are either newly planted or grafted, and they have not yet begun to grow fruit. But several of them have mutant yellow peaches.

Qi Jingyan has eaten yellow peaches, which are not as delicious as peaches, but the yellow peaches on the yellow peach tree in front of him at this moment are different from the yellow peaches eaten before. The attractive fragrance can't resist even if it is looked at afar. Qi Jingyan ran over happily. Just as he was about to get under the yellow peach tree, Qi Chuan rushed to Qi Jingyan.

The two rolled around the ground, and then the ice shield appeared on them.

Buzzing.

There was a buzz in my ear.

"This is a mutant wasp." The yellow chicken reminded, "Bee poison can cause allergic and toxic reactions, and in severe cases, it can lead to death."

Whether it's a wasp or a bee, there are a lot in the orchard and flowers. Oranges have skin outside, so wasps don't like to eat them, but peaches don't have peaches. It's pulp in one bite, so wasps like to live in the peach forest.

The size of the wasp is not enough to be afraid, but the mutant wasp is two or three times larger than the ordinary wasp, which is not enough to be used. However, the wasp is fast and small, so it's hard to deal with. What's more difficult to deal with is the large number of wasps.

The wasp did not bite Qi Jingyan and began to shout. For a moment, a group of wasps flew over.

Qi Chuan stopped Qi Jingyan behind him: "Don't be afraid."

He is not afraid at all.

Just as he was about to use mental control, the little yellow chicken screamed, "Cuck..." That cry is extremely tragic. It turned out that the wasp aimed at it and bit it. Excessive, these wasps are too much. Give me crystal nuclei. I want to eat them. I want to eat them to death. It flew to Qi Jingyan, "Give me the nucleus, give me the nucleus quickly."

Qi Jingyan gave the little yellow chicken a crystal nucleus with some suspicion.

The little yellow chicken swallowed the crystal nucleus directly, and the volume suddenly became larger. With a crystal nucleus, the little yellow chicken also became twice as big as usual: "Give me another crystal nucleus."

Qi Jingyan was curious, so he gave it another nucleus. After the second crystal nucleus was swallowed, the little yellow chicken became larger, but it aggressively attacked the mutant wasp. It was not afraid of poisoning. After all, he was a wise life and could not be seen and touched, so even if the chicken was poisoned, it was fine.

The little yellow chicken can't fight. It grows up and swallows the flying wasp alive. The little yellow chicken has no oxygen in its body. Although it parasitizes in the chicken, its body is the same as the ontological space. The space cannot store something from the outside world, and so is its chicken body. After the mutant wasp was swallowed by it, it directly suffocated in his stomach. Qi Jingyan looked at the little yellow chicken and asked Qichuan doubtfully, "Will the mutant wasp fly out of its belly?"

Qi Chuan thought, just bite the little yellow chicken to death. But he comforted Qi Jingyan on his face: "Don't worry, I will protect you."

"..." He is not worried at all.

The attack of the yellow chicken caused the hostility of the mutant wasp. The mutant wasp was a group of attacking animals, so the whole group flew towards the yellow pheasant.

At this time, Qi Jingyan silently took out his knife and cut down the yellow peach tree. A yellow set counted about 260 catties of peaches, and there were two peaches per catty, which could be eaten for a long time.

When he cut down the yellow peach tree and put it into the space, the little yellow chicken had swallowed a lot of mutant wasps, and Qichuan also killed five mutant wasps. However, the little yellow chicken has become a little black chicken.

Is this swollen? Qi Jingyan was stunned.

Qichuan crushed the head of the mutant wasp, five mutant wasps, and there were two crystal nuclei. Look at what you say." He went to ask for praise happily. Qi Jingyan put away the crystal nucleus and then reached out to touch Qichuan's head, but he reached out and found that Qichuan was no longer a little tiger. He became the cutest height difference with him, a gap of 30 centimeters, which was so annoying.

He stared at Qichuan and was unhappy.

Qichuan lowered his head: "You touch what you say."

Qi Jingyan stared at his head, which was still so annoying.

Seeing that Qi Jingyan didn't touch it, Qi Chuan hugged him happily and kissed him in the face: "Is Yan Yan strong?"

I really want to kick him off.

"Lake a look at the crystal nucleus." The little yellow chicken hates their love most. It doesn't like dog food.

"Crystal nucleus?" Qi Jingyan pushed away Qichuan and walked over. The mutant wasp has been swallowed up by the yellow chicken.

"Uh-huh." The little yellow chicken flew to the ground, squatted down, and began to pull the wasp. It swallowed a total of 28 mutant wasps, and then all the suffocated mutant wasps pulled out by it. It was inconvenient, but the mutant wasp pulled out.

Qi Jingyan was stunned again.

"It's so dirty." Qichuan despised the little yellow chicken.

"There are a lot of crystal nuclei. Cut them quickly." The little yellow chicken urged.

Qi Jingyan took out his knife, 28 mutant wasps, and cut 15 crystal nuclei. The existence of only one-tenth of the previous nuclei has now become one-fifth.

"Wellow the wasp meat away and can be traded for something." The little yellow chicken is not only a mobile encyclopedia, but also a little yellow chicken on a date.

33 mutant wasps weigh 5 kilograms, and wasps only eat fruit, and their meat is not disgusting at all.

The remaining 21 crystal nuclei, plus the 17 nuclei excavated from the mutant wasp, there were a total of 38 crystal nuclei, and Qi Jingyan's smiling eyebrows were bent.

There are more mutant yellow peach trees than mutant oranges. So far, they have cut down eight yellow peach trees and received 2,100 catties of yellow peaches, nearly 4,200.

When they found the ninth yellow peach tree and were about to cut it, there was a barking of dogs.

Wang...Wow Wang... From far to near.

"What did Dahei encounter?"

"Go there quickly."

"Is it a mutant plant again?"

"It may be a mutant."

"My God, don't come."

With a noise, a group of people came to Qi Jingyan and others. At that time, Qi Jingyan was already cutting down the ninth yellow peach tree with a knife.

"Peach, my God, peach trees are growing peaches. I really want to eat them."

"It's peaches, but is it the season to grow peaches?"

"Do you talk about the season to the end of the world? Are you stupid?"

"Is your father Li Gang?"

"Wow, so handsome." At this time, someone's attention was on Qichuan. At first, the yellow peach tree was really excited to see the result, but standing beside the yellow peach tree, the handsome man with gray hair had a transcendental temperament.

"Niadeia."

"What the hell, I'm wearing my hair on a hot day." This is absolutely jealousy.

"Is this teenager white? I heard that this seems to be a family inheritance disease. This must also be jealousy.

"Be quiet." A man in a black vest and camouflage trousers walked to Qichuan and said, "Excuse me..."