23Eating Alone in the Classroom

Qi Jingyan looked at the other party, his eyes lit up, and he hurriedly gave him the wet towel.

    "My name is Lin Senyun. I'm twenty-six years old. I graduated from the Computer Science Department of the Polytechnic University, and I'm engaged in IT." Lin Senyun introduced himself. Because he has a baby face, he looks only twenty-one, very young. Wiping the mat and changing the towel is just an excuse to get close to Qi Jingyan. When he was outside just now, he saw a towel suddenly appear in Qi Jingyan's hand. If he guessed correctly, this little boy is a space power user.

    Qi Jingyan nodded, but did not speak.

    Lin Senyun lay down on the mat with a wet towel and wiped it. After he checked the corners of the mat, he said again: "Young master, I didn't wipe it clean this time. Let me wipe it again." The tone was very Sincere, very caring heart.

    Qi Jingyan thought that Lin Senyun was a good person, and he could know his thoughts without his reminding him, and he also felt that it was not clean once again. So nod.

    Lin Senyun happily went to the sink to wash the towels, and then went back to the classroom to wipe the mats for the second time. After wiping, he said to Qi Jingyan: "It's clean now, you can rest, I'll take this towel away It's gone."

    Of course Qi Jingyan had no objection, but the mat that had just been wiped was a little wet, so he stood by and stared at the mat.

    Jingle bell...

    Suddenly, a bell rang outside. Then the broadcast sound came out: "Attention everyone, it's lunch time at twelve o'clock." As soon as the

    broadcast sound came out, the people in the classroom rushed out, probably not so fast when they were escaping from the zombies. Qi Jingyan followed at the end, walking slowly.

    "Let's go together." Lin Senyun took a few steps back and walked to Qi Jingyan's side. "By the way, your name is Young Master, is your surname Xiaoyuexiao or Caosuxiao?"

    ...What the hell? Qi Jingyan didn't understand at all.

    Seeing that Qi Jingyan didn't speak, Lin Senyun thought to himself, this little boy is pretty cool.

    A group of people came to the cafeteria and lined up for meals. The rice bowls were provided by the base and the supplies were collected from somewhere. Lunch is a big bowl of rice topped with white rice covered with a layer of cabbage roast pork and soup. For those ordinary people who have just been rescued, this is like a delicacy in the world.

    However, for Qi Jingyan, these dishes were simply too much to swallow.

    He sat in the cafeteria, looked at the dishes on the table in front of him, and never did anything. Not to mention that the dishes were not to his liking, even the dishes and chopsticks felt dirty to him.

    "What's the matter? Don't you like to eat?" Lin Senyun was sitting next to him.

    Qi Jingyan nodded.

    "Eat, if you don't eat, what will you do if you are hungry? Don't be so spoiled." Lin Senyun comforted him kindly.

    But Qi Jingyan still didn't move.

    "If you don't want to eat it, give it to me?" Lin Senyun asked again. In fact, he wanted to take advantage of Qi Jingyan's approach. He thinks that Qi Jingyan is a person with space abilities. If he is a person with space abilities, then if there are towels in the space, Qi Jingyan may have collected other materials, such as the most precious food now. So when he had no good place to go, he planned to follow Qi Jingyan.

    Qi Jingyan nodded, stretched out a finger, pushed the rice bowl in front of Lin Senyun, then got up and went back to the classroom.

    Back in the classroom, everyone ate in the cafeteria. He took out his own lunch from the space warehouse: three bowls of rice, bullfrogs with pickled peppers, green vegetables with garlic, roasted radish with meat, dried celery, and pork ribs with yam.

    Two bowls of rice was Uncle Wang's appetite, he left it untouched, and he only had one bowl of rice in one meal. However, he had only eaten half a bowl of rice when several people came in at the door of the classroom.

    "It smells so good."

    "I smell pickled pepper bullfrogs."

    "I smell carrots."