97It's Good to Become a Man

Qi Jingyan looked confused. The other party's facial features are extraordinaryly handsome, and his indigo eyes are as deep as the ocean. His outline is very obvious against the high bridge of his nose. He looked at himself quietly, with a little grievance and coldness.

This man... is the Qichuan who broke his hand by a tiger and turned into a little tiger.

Qi Jingyan's eyes lit up, and excitement and joy stained his eyes, which was so obvious. It's just that the next moment, Qichuan cried. Tears fell on Qi Jingyan's face. He cried so wronged and wronged. Qi Jingyan was stunned again: "What's wrong?" He asked.

"You're dead. I thought you were dead." The deep voice was full of pain, "I thought you were dead."

"Don't be afraid." Qi Jingyan raised his hand to touch Qichuan's head. He got used to it and then took out a towel from the space and "Wipe tears."

"You wipe it for me." He put his face in front of Qi Jingyan, blinked his eyes, and his long eyelashes were very charming. His hair slipped down, and Qi Jingyan noticed that his hair was very long, and. It's white. For a moment, Qi Jingyan looked at Qichuan in a daze and didn't know how to react.

Seeing him looking at himself dumbfoundedly, Qichuan smiled, and then stretched out his tongue and licked his face: "Take my face for me. I'm hungry." His habitual movements and intimacy brought Qi Jingyan to his senses. Qi Jingyan is used to the intimacy of the little tiger, but he is not used to the intimacy of Qichuan. He took the towel and came out of Qichuan's arms, and then... he was stunned.

Qichuan... Naked.

The tall figure shows a perfect proportion. Qichuan is by the pool, with slender legs kneeling, and pearls of water shining on bronze skin, which is the morning sunlight reflected on the broken ice. The long white hair spread on both sides of his shoulders, and his eyes were smiling and pure as a child.

This man is Qichuan, exactly the same as Qichuan H, but the change in image has reduced his sharpness of Qichuan and a little more charm.

Qi Chuan watched Qi Jingyan stare at his body. He was a little puzzled and also looked at his body: "Jing Yan? Words?" He shouted doubtfully.

He was used to being seen by Qi Jingyan. When he was a little tiger, Qi Jingyan helped him take a shower, so he didn't feel inappropriate to be naked in front of Qi Jingyan.

Qichuan, who has not recovered the memory of Qichuan, only has the IQ of the little tiger.

Qi Jingyan took out Uncle Wang's clothes, trousers and shoes from the space: "Go to take a shower and wear clothes when you wash them."

"You wash it for me." Pray for the river immediately.

"Wash it yourself." Qi Jingyan refused.

"But you used to wash it for me." Qichuan refuted, so wronged.

"You used to be a tiger and couldn't take a shower. Now you are a human." Qi Jing said.

Speaking of this, Qichuan's eyes lit up: "Yan Yan, I'm a human being. Are you happy?"

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan nodded and was very happy. However, "You are already a human being."

"Ah? Am I not a tiger? Mutant animals." Pray for the river. He was sad about this. He once wondered whether to leave the words or stay with them.

"No, you are a human being." Qi Jingyan always regarded him as an adult. "You were bitten by a mutant tiger to save me, so you became a little tiger."

Qichuan was stunned. I always thought I was a mutant tiger, but I was suddenly told that I was a human being. This surprise is more than that I changed from a little tiger to a human. It turns out that he is a human being. He is as happy as words. When you are happy, think... jump on it, dear.

So Qichuan suddenly stood up and hugged Qi Jingyan: "Yan Yan, I'm so happy that I'm a human being." Then he held Qi Jingyan's face and licked him on the face.

Qi Jingyan pushed him away and wiped his face. It was all saliva and dirty. Take a shower and get dressed."

"No." Qichuan stood still, "You wash it for me." When he was a little tiger, he always ran naked, and he didn't feel ashamed to be naked.

Qi Jingyan has always talked little, and no one has a temper with him. Suddenly, he met Qichuan, who was coquettish. He didn't know what to do. He looked at Qichuan, from his elegant gray hair to his straight legs, and then stopped on his bulging chick. Qi Jingyan blushed and said, "Uh-huh."

He took out the soap and towel from the space: "Let's go, take a shower."

Qichuan was happy and took Qi Jingyan's hand: "Where are you going?" There is a fish at the bottom of the pool. I have killed it. The water is not clean.

Qi Jingyan said, "Do you have a crystal nucleus?"

"I haven't seen it yet." At that time, he thought the words were dead, and he had the idea of dying together. It didn't matter what the nucleus?

"Speak, you wait." With that, he jumped into the pool. What was left to Qi Jingyan was his naked back and his straight buttocks. Qi Jingyan blinked innocently and pretended not to see it, and then he jumped into the pool. In the world, Qi Jingyan learned to cherish food. Golden fish eat human flesh, so Qi Jingyan doesn't eat it, but golden fish can be traded, so Qi Jingyan also wants to put it away.

Qichuan directly tore open the head of the golden fish with sharp claws, dug a blue crystal nucleus from it, washed it in water, and then handed it to Qi Jingyan.

"You eat." Qi Jingyan said that he put the body of 120 kilograms of golden fish into the space.

When the two came out of the pool, Qi Jingyan took the large foam box from the space. The foam box that could hold 200 catties of materials was very large and could be used as a bathtub.

"Pent the water into the foam box." Qi Jingyan ordered Qichuan Qichuan to work actively. He immediately took the foam box to fill it up and then took it to the shore. Then he stared at Qi Jingyan curiously and Qi Jingyan took out the sunflower and began to purify the water. After purifying the water, Qi Jingyan began to bathe Qichuan.

Qichuan sat naked on the stone to absorb the crystal nucleus. Qi Jingyan wore wet clothes to wash Qichuan's hair and bathe. The foam of soap hit Qichuan's neck to Qichuan's stomach, and then Qichuan stood up. The chicks looked at Qi Jingyan's face, and Qichuan was unconscious.

Qi Jingyan slipped the soap between Qichuan's legs. He washed Qichuan incense, just like a little tiger.

However.

Um... a whisper came out of Qichuan's mouth.

Qi Jingyan opened his eyes wide in surprise. He looked at Qichuan's chick Qichuan and bowed his head: "It's getting bigger."

Then, the two of them kept staring at it. They didn't know why they got bigger. It's washed." Pray for the river and the way.

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan nodded, "Don't be afraid." He stretched out his hand, rubbed Qichuan's dick, and was ready to heal it with a wooden power.

But as soon as he rubbed it, Qichuan moaned comfortably: "Yan Yan, Yan Yan, you feel so comfortable." He couldn't help saying.

"Not uncomfortable?" Qi Jing's inexplicable question.

"No, as soon as you touch it, it will be so comfortable." Pray for the truth.

So it took half an hour to finish this touch, and Qi Jingyan's hands were sore. Qichuan was refreshed and said happily, "Yan Yan, I'll take a shower for you. You're about to take off your clothes." With that, he reached out to take off Jingyan's clothes.

"Uh-huh."

Qi Jingyan stood and handed the soap to Qichuan. When I was a little tiger, I wanted to learn from Qi Jingyan to bathe him, but now I finally got what I wanted. I'm so happy.

Qichuan took the soap and learned Qi Jingyan's movements and began to foam the soap. When the soap hit Qi Jingyan's legs, he stared curiously for a while, and then said, "It's not as big as mine."

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan nodded.

Then Qichuan stretched out his hand and touched it again: "Are you comfortable? You feel so comfortable touching me.

"I'm not broken. I don't have to touch it." Qi Jing said.

Qichuan's mouth was narrowed: "I'm broken again. Touch it again." He opened his legs and straightened his waist, "You can touch it again."

Qi Jingyan looked down. Sure enough, Qichuan's legs bulged again. He wondered, "Why is it broken again?"

Qichuan didn't know it for himself. He thought for a moment, "Looking at you, you will be broken, I want to be bad when you look at it, I miss you to touch, and I still want to think about it."

"What else do you think?" Qi Jingyan asked.

"I still want to hug you and lick you." Qichuan replied, I don't know why, his face turned a little red and a little shame.

"Wash it and then lick it." Qi Jing said.

"Then you touch it first. I want you to touch it. I feel uncomfortable."

"Okay." Therefore, Qi Jingyan touched it for another half an hour, and his hands were still a little sore.

The two took a shower, Qi Jingyan put on his own clothes, red short-sleeved T-shirt, black five-point casual trousers, black sneakers, and green and beautiful teenagers.

Qichuan is dressed in Uncle Wang, dressed in the same clothes as Qi Jingyan. Uncle Wang bought it as a father-son costume. Fortunately, the two are about the same height.

However, Uncle Wang is strong and strong. He wears Qichuan and is a little loose, but he has a more elegant and elegant temperament.

Put on his clothes, Qi Jingyan pointed to the clothes he changed and said, "You wash your clothes."

"Okay."

The water in the foam box was changed again. Qichuan squatted down and began to wash clothes. He saw Hao Linfeng and An Han wash clothes, but he didn't expect that when he washed, he was so skilled and easy. Qi Chuan stared at his hand for a while and couldn't figure it out. When he washed his clothes, Qi Jingyan said, "Show the sun."

This is the forest. The clothes are sunk on the tree and dry quickly.

"Jing Yan... Jing Yan..."

The voice of the little yellow chicken came from Qi Jingyan's mind. No matter where Qi Jingyan was, he could find it. Well, before it appeared, the singing sound came: "I'm a little bird."

When he flew to Qi Jingyan and saw Qichuan, who was drying his clothes, he was stunned: "He, he... He became a man?"

"Beauty." Little yellow chickens like beauty best. He hurried to Qichuan and flew around Qichuan. "Beauty bang..." was waved away by Qichuan's hand. He who competes for words will be killed.

This little yellow chicken has endured it for a long time.