64Meet an acquaintance again

Qi Jinghui was slightly surprised and felt incredible. But I didn't think much about it. After all, he doesn't know about autism. His third brother is not a normal person." He is young and kind-hearted.

The adjective kindness felt mixed at the end of the world, but most of them were derogatory. Because kindness is worthless, people can't live on kindness.

"We are ready here. How can we rush next?" The soldiers are led by brigade commanders, regiment commanders, etc.

"Come to our side and then walk separately. Everyone can't lean together and show their skills." Qi Jinghui said, "Each group is solved separately."

"No problem." Li Xi attached it.

"I see." Qu Chao will not refute.

"Everyone should act."

There are more than 4,000 soldiers, 1,000 of whom are armed, and 3,000 have to go up with their bare hands, which is very dangerous. But Billy, who is 4 to 1, has a good chance of winning.

When Qi Jingyan collects the white bones and the body, the blood has flowed into a river.

Four to one, the imagination is very good, but if you meet strong combat effectiveness such as tigers, cheetahs, rhinos, zebras, etc., there is no advantage at all. What's more, tigers, rhinos, zebras and other wild animals are two or three times as much as usual. One weighs 2,000 to 3,000 kilograms, and the four people add up to not as much as them.

This battle is very difficult to fight.

Moreover, the soldiers have been hungry for two days, and they are already scarred. What looks good is only the advantage of the number of people. When they fight, the embroidered pillows are unreliable.

Qi Jingyan followed the fighting, and some people ran and led wild animals to him. Three people ran over, with a naked upper body, bleeding arms and bleeding in their stomachs. One of them fell down, and his companion ran to hold him up, but just lifted him up, and the cheetah rushed up.

Bang...bangbang...

Corn bullets flew out of Qi Jingyan's gun, one blinded the cheetah's eyes, and the other blew up the cheetah's head. The cheetah fell to the ground, and the remaining eye stared at Qi Jingyan fiercely, as if he had never close his eyes.

After being rescued, three soldiers looked at each other.

I found that it was a teenager and was stunned for a moment.

"Thank you." The soldier said, "Ah..." He paused again and was impressed by the teenager.

The soldier's name is Mouse, and there is also a soldier named Hong Sheng with him. The two of them are confirmed by Jingyan. On that day, he came to Tucheng County Base in their military car.

Qi Jingyan glanced at them, and then silently walked to the cheetah, put away the knife down, and the cheetah's head was cut open without crystal nuclei. Qi Jingyan put the cheetah into the space warehouse and was a little puzzled to see that they were still looking at themselves.

"Do you remember me?" The mouse asked, "Thank you just now. Are you also here to save our superpowers?"

Qi Jingyan nodded: "Remember."

The mouse and Hong Sheng were fine. Although they were injured, they were not bitten. As long as it is bitten and saliva enters the human body, there is a risk of infection. But the other person was not very optimistic. He was bitten off a piece of meat in his thigh and his stomach was bleeding.

"Save them." The little yellow chicken pleaded.

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan is going to take the sunflower.

"Don't use sunflowers, use wooden powers." The little yellow chicken said, "If the sunflower is found, it's not good for you." Although the little yellow chicken is young, he still knows about human nature. That's how a man is innocent and bears his sin.

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan came to the soldier, squatted down, pressing one hand on the soldier's thigh and the soldier's stomach with the other. Two green lights were entered from the palm of his hand. After a while, the soldier's wound gradually recovered, and there was no trace of injury.

"This..." Hong Sheng was shocked. "What kind of power is this?"

Qi Jingyan blinked: "Wooden power."

"It's amazing that the wooden power can heal the wounds." Hong Sheng is very happy. In this way, everyone will be better later.

"Thank you." The soldiers were grateful.

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan turned around and left.

"Hey..." Hong Sheng opened his mouth and wanted to stop the other party. He wanted to say if he could heal their wounds.

"Hong Sheng, you still need him in front of you. Don't waste his power." The mouse is calm.

"Uh-huh."