147Memory Recovered

Qi Jingyan frowned: "I'll come here."

"Okay."

Qi Jingyan said, "Uncle Wang, Ah Chuan is injured, I'll go find A Chuan."

"Young Master." Uncle Wang called him, "Be careful."

Qi Jingyan Jump off the earth wall, look at the height from the roof to the ground, take out a pea vine from the space, tie one end of the pea vine to the water pipe on the roof, then urge the pea vine to grow, and easily grab the pea vine and go down up.

"Uncle Wang, what is Jing Yan doing?" Qi Jingyuan asked.

"It seems that something happened to Master Qi." Uncle Wang said, "Go down too, I will clean up the crystal nucleus of the first-level zombie."

One of the supernatural beings walked over and pulled the pea vine, but it broke. "This pea vine is so fragile, how did Master Qi get down?"

"The young master is a wood-type supernatural being. In the hands of a wood-type supernatural being, no life will be broken." Uncle Wang analyzed it himself.

"It's not safe to walk up the stairs on the roof. I use the earth-type ability to build the earth stairs." Liang Jingjing said.

"Do you still have supernatural powers?" Qu Chao asked.

"Just take a break." Liang Jingjing replied that

Qi Chuan leaned against the tree and sat under the tree to rest. He was holding a third-level water-blue crystal nucleus in his hand, which was a crystal nucleus of the water attribute, but he was reluctant to use it, so he wanted to give it to Yanyan, and let Yanyan praise him.

Qi Chuan moved, wanting to get up to find Yanyan, but when he moved, his back hurt, and Qi Chuan took a breath of air. He has never been injured like this before. The second level vs. the third level is indeed a lot of pressure. If he couldn't transform into a little tiger, he would definitely not be the opponent of that zombie.

Because the little tiger moved faster than when he was a human, and because the little tiger was small, it was more difficult for the zombies to aim at the target, so he had the advantage.

When the little tiger turned back into a human, he put on his clothes and sat down against the tree.

Hey... still not strong enough. Qichuan lowered his head, looked at the ground, and silently waited for the wound to heal before moving. But suddenly, a pair of shoes appeared in front of his eyes. Qi Chuan raised his head: "Yan... Yan Yan." His whole body was stiff. Fortunately, he didn't know that the little yellow chicken could inform Qi Jingyan secretly, otherwise the little yellow chicken would definitely be plucked, "Why are you here?"

"To see you." Qi Jingyan squatted beside him and lifted his white T-shirt . The T-shirt was already stained red with blood, and there were a few small holes in the flesh around the waist, which were left by the zombie's nails. Not only his waist, but his arms were also bloody. Qi Chuan turned pale but still smiled, looked at Qi Jingyan with a smile, and then explained with a little panic, "It doesn't hurt, if it doesn't hurt, it will be fine soon."

"Yeah." Qi Jingyan responded silently With a sound, my heart seemed to be blocked by something, and I was very unhappy. When he was unhappy, he became quieter and didn't like to talk even more. He put the wood-type power in his hand into Qi Chuan's body, not into the wound, but put both hands on the top of Qi Chuan's head, and the wood-type power flowed from the top of Qi Chuan's head to his whole body. Because Qi Jingyan didn't know how many injuries Qi Chuan had, he didn't want to treat each wound one by one.

"Yanyan..." Qi Chuan hesitated to speak, feeling bad.

"En." Qi Jingyan responded, just one sound.

"Don't worry, Yanyan, I'm fine, I'm really fine." Qi Chuan said.

"Yanyan, are you angry? Don't be angry." Qi Chuan said again.

"No."

"Yanyan, are you still going to be angry? I won't get hurt in the future, so don't be angry." Qi Chuan flattered her.

"Really?" One more word than before, a sign of improvement.

Qi Chuan hurriedly said: "Really."

"Okay." The

little yellow chicken flew aside silently: "Damn it, I ate another bag of dog food."

After Qi Jingyan healed Qi Chuan once, he withdrew his hand, and then looked at Qi Chuan quietly. There was black blood on his clothes, which was the blood of a zombie, and his hair was a little broken. cut off.

"Yan... what's wrong with Yanyan?" Qi Chuan was a little nervous, "I'm afraid if you don't talk."

Qi Jingyan said, "I'm tired."

"Then I'll carry you?" Qi Chuan asked cautiously.

"Okay."

Little Yellow Chicken: silently ate two packs of dog food.

Qi Chuan ran into Uncle Wang and others who came down from the rooftop with Qi Jingyan on his back.

"Master Qi, are you okay?" Uncle Wang asked. Looking at Qi Chuan's image is a bit bad, there are bloodstains on his body, his own bloodstains, and the bloodstains of zombies, one can tell that it is a fierce battle.

"It's okay, Yanyan healed me." Qi Chuan said.

"It's fine, what zombie made you like this?" Uncle Wang asked. When he played the second-level mutant rose in Qindao before, he also played it hanging, but today he was covered in blood all over his body.

"Very powerful." Qi Chuan said, "I was almost beaten to death."

These words...how strange it sounds.

"The little yellow chicken said a third-level zombie." Qi Jingyan said.

"The third-level zombies appeared?" Qi Jingyuan was surprised, "Why so fast? Now the first level is gradually becoming popular, the second level is not seen much, and the third level has already appeared."

"It's so scary, I have to tell the base to step up the upgrade Already." Qu Chao said, "Level 3 zombies can command zombie groups, this matter is more serious than expected."

"Well, let's go back quickly."

After a group of people arrived at the base in N City, it was already 6 o'clock in the evening. Wang Ming and the others were startled when they saw that Qi Jingyan was behind Qi Chuan's back.

"What happened to Jing Yan?" An Han asked.

"It's okay, I just overused my abilities, don't worry." Qi Jingyuan said

Then eat first, eat a good meal, take a bath and go to bed early. "An Han said.

An Han has already prepared dinner. When Qi Jingyan left in the morning, he took out some of the dishes and put them in the refrigerator. In this way, if they go out, they don't have to wait for Uncle Wang to come back to cook, and the family members can cook. During

the meal, Hao Linfeng said: "He Nianlei came here just now and asked about the water. He said he told the young master and Uncle Wang. "

Well, we ran into each other when we went out in the morning. If the yard here needs to grow plants and vegetables, Wang Ming, a water-type supernatural being, is not enough. I heard you talk about He Nianlei before, and I think this person's character is not bad." "Uncle Wang had a good dinner, and Qi Jingyan drank a cup of iced mutated red bayberry soup. He recovered a little bit of energy, and he was a little refreshed. Then he went to take a bath.

While taking a bath, Qi Chuan followed him in again. , and then fished out the tertiary water system crystal nucleus in the trouser pocket: "Give me the words. "

Qi Jingyan took the crystal nucleus of the third-level water system, washed it, and then said to Qi Chuan: "Absorb. "

Here you are." "Qi Chuan said.

"No, you absorb it, and if you want to become stronger, you won't get hurt. " Qi Jingyan analyzed with him.

"Okay, I will be even better in the future. "Qi Chuan put away the crystal nucleus. Only when he is more powerful, Yan Yan will not worry about him... and will not be angry because of his injury. Qi Chuan has his own logical thinking. After taking

a bath, Uncle Wang came to them He gave Qi Jingyan a bag of first-level crystal nuclei: "We dug this up from the zombies we killed on the rooftop. You are worried that Master Qi's affairs will go away, and you forgot to pick up the crystal nuclei. "

There are 46 crystal nuclei in a bag. Qi Jingyan picked out the water-type and wood-type nuclei. There are 9 water-type nuclei and 5 after the wood-type. The rest are crystal nuclei that they don't need. Qi Jingyan picked out another 10 for Xiao The yellow chicken was kept. The remaining 22 pieces were given to Uncle Wang.

"Master Qi is an ice-type power user, and Wang Ming is a water-type power user. The water-type crystal core is given to Master Qi, and the crystal cores of other systems are given to Wang Ming." Bar. Although there is not as much energy as the water-based crystal nucleus, it can add up to a lot. "Uncle Wang said.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan nodded, "What about you?"

"I'm with Wang Ming." Uncle Wang smiled.

"Yeah." Of the

remaining 22 coins, Uncle Wang and Wang Ming each had 11 coins.

When Wang Ming received 11 crystal nuclei, he was stunned. He has always defined himself as Qi Jingyan's younger brother, the kind who does odd jobs, and never thought that he could also receive the crystal nucleus. He can't kill zombies, so he can only stay at home to watch the house, but now, he has received the crystal nucleus: "Uncle Wang... I..." Wang Ming's voice was a little choked up, and he was really touched.

Uncle Wang patted him on the shoulder: "Improve your ability well. When your ability is upgraded and our water consumption can be solved by you alone, we will not hire people with water system ability from outside, which saves supplies." "

Wang Ming didn't know whether to laugh or cry, he knew that Uncle Wang was teasing him: "Thank you, Uncle Wang, I understand."

Qi Jingyan was a little tired today, took the crystal nucleus after taking a shower, put aside his practice, went to bed, hugged him He fell asleep with his little bear.

Qichuan has always wanted to become stronger and more powerful. So he sat next to Qi Jingyan, guarding him while practicing.

"Qi Shao...Qi Shao..." Dimly, Qi Chuan heard someone calling him, he opened his eyes, "Lin Feng?" Then he looked around in confusion, "Where is this place?"

Hao Linfeng Some surprises: "This is the young master's room?"

"Young master?" Qi Chuan rubbed his aching head, scenes flashed through his mind, "Where is Yanyan?"

"I just came to call you, Hurry up and save the young master, something happened to him, he is now under arrest." Hao Linfeng said.

"Arrested? What's going on?" Qi Chuan was confused.

Hao Linfeng looked at Qi Chuan like this, his expression, his behavior... suddenly thought of a possibility: "Master Qi, have you recovered your memory?"

Qi Chuan hummed: "Tell me first, Yanyan was arrested. what's going on?"

"The young master can save the world. Now everyone has captured the young master. The base has researched an energy reflection machine. Just put the young master into the machine and emit the energy extracted from his body to all parts of the world. All zombies They will all return to humanity, so...so everyone arrested the young master."

"Where is the Qi family? Where is Uncle Wang? What about Wang Ming and the others?" Qi Chuan asked.

"They...they gave up the young master for the sake of the world." Hao Linfeng was a little helpless.

Qi Chuan's face darkened: "Let's go."

When Qi Chuan and Hao Linfeng left the villa, they found that the door was blocked by the Qi family and many other people. Qi Chuan didn't care, just grew ice wings and flew towards the laboratory.

But after flying into the air, Qi Chuan was confused again, where is the laboratory? He doesn't know where the lab is. Looking back, he wanted to find Hao Linfeng again, but found that Hao Linfeng was nowhere to be found. Qi Chuan was very impatient, he searched the entire base...and finally found the laboratory.

Seeing the laboratory in front of him, he rushed in directly, but was blocked again.

"Dad, big brother, second brother..." Looking at the person in front of him, Qi Chuan didn't know why, but was very angry and disappointed, "You have a share too? You also caught Yan Yan?"

"Xiao Chuan, calm down." Qi Chuan The eldest brother said, "For the sake of world peace, we can only sacrifice him."

"Shut up." The ice sword appeared in Qi Chuan's hand, "I don't care about world peace, I just want to speak." Stabbed directly into Big Brother Qi's body, "I just want to say something, get out of the way."

"Xiao Chuan, you, you killed Big Brother?" Second Brother Qi rushed up, "You actually killed Big Brother, you unfilial younger brother. "

I... I didn't do it on purpose, I just want to say..." Qi Jinchuan's ice wings grew out again, and he flew over Qi's family, but what about Yanyan? Where is Yanyan?

"Achuan, Achuan..." Qi Jingyan looked at Qichuan who was holding him tighter and tighter, and the other party kept calling his name, "Achuan, you are having a nightmare, Achuan, wake up soon."

If he doesn't wake up, he will be strangled to death.

"Yanyan... Yanyan..." Qi Jinchuan's hug became tighter and tighter, he couldn't find Yanyan, he couldn't find it no matter what.

"Achuan, Achuan..." Qi Jingyan couldn't wake him up, he felt that he was going to lose his breath, and then...then he opened his mouth and bit Qichuan's arm hard.

"Yanyan..." Qi Chuan suddenly opened his eyes, he was awakened by the pain. Qi Jingyan bit too hard, his arm was already bleeding. Qi Chuan panted while looking at the person in front of him, his forehead was covered with sweat.

"A Chuan, you're going to strangle me to death." Qi Jingyan said.

Qi Chuan hurriedly let go of his hand: "Are you okay?"

Qi Jingyan coughed a few times, then shook his head: "You're having a nightmare, you've been calling me."

Qi Chuan was still in a daze, he got up from the bed and went to the balcony , it was dark outside, and it was still dark. He closed his eyes and pondered for a while, his mind a little confused. The dream just now was still so clear that he even killed his elder brother.

brother?

brother? ?

brother? ? ?

Qi Chuan suddenly opened his eyes wide, and then suddenly turned his head to look at Qi Jingyan, who was already asleep. Qi Chuan's eyes were a bit complicated, and the events of the past few days flashed through his mind. Then he frowned, his whole body was a little tense, and a glint of collapse and embarrassment flashed in his eyes.

Finally, he walked to the bed and looked at the young man sleeping peacefully on the bed. With his belly button exposed, he slept a little silly.

Pfft... Qi Qichuan laughed silently, bent over, pulled his clothes back up, and got on the bed. After he went to bed, he put his arms around the boy's waist, and naturally hugged him into his arms, everything was unconscious.

But after he hugged the boy tightly, he suddenly froze again.

Then the young man rubbed his chest: "Achuan..." He called his name softly, but didn't wake up.