193 The Mutated Pig Is Here-194

"Brother Qiyuan, how about we build an arsenal in the capital?" Commander Jiang asked.

"Actually, I have an idea." Qi Yuan said, "One country, two systems, what do you think?" The head of the

Food Department said, "One base, two systems? Do you want to separate from them?"

"Qi Yuan, I don't think this will work now "Jiang Junchang said, "One country, two systems, if the base is divided into two factions, what will the common people do? Should we raise them? Or should they raise them?"

Qi Yuan said: "Now the materials of the base are collected from bonded areas, food departments, and various food processing factories It came. The remaining materials can last for 3 months, even if they are harvested again, they can't collect any tricks, they can only produce. But the crop cultivation has not yet left, let's go to the cultivation center to have a look?" the Minister of Food suggested.

"Alright, let's go." Qi Yuan stood up.

Hong Kuan's complexion in Minister Hong's office

was very bad. He was not sick, but angry. What Qi Chuan did last night was an insult to him. But he didn't dare to say it, and he couldn't say it because of face. That's why he created lies about the third-level zombies, at least he had to establish an image in front of others.

"Dad, how is it? Will other high-level officials agree to the proposal to install surveillance equipment at the base?" Hong Kuan asked.

"Yes, yes, but the question is where is the camera monitor? Who will install it? And now there is no Skynet, so there is no way to connect to the Internet." Minister Hong asked.

"Installing surveillance equipment does not require Skynet. I will take people to the Digital City to collect it, and it is for the safety of the base. Everyone should be very happy. Their Qi family has been very popular recently. First, it is the report of the end of the world, and now it is the report of the disease. , we should also show some results." Hong Kuan said.

"Okay, then you go to collect the surveillance equipment, and I will arrange the installation technicians." Minister Hong said.

"Well, thank you, Dad."

Minister Hong thought for a while and said, "You write me a report on the surveillance equipment. Don't the Qi family like reports the most?"

"Okay, I'll write it right away."

As soon as Hong Kuan's report was finished, Minister Hong called his alliance to his office for a meeting.

Trading Room

The business of the trading room is very good today. After the ladies took away the red bayberry, they came to help. At the beginning, the business was not very good. Later, a group of ladies came, and the business was good.

No, things were sold out before noon. Once sold out, it will be closed. Qi Jingyan intends to close the door and go home, but there are many people reading in the leisure area, what will happen to the bookstore if they go home?

"Yanyan, give me the key, I'll open the shop." Han Tiantian said. She reads books in the trading hall to pass the time every day, and when Mrs. Qi comes to deliver meals, she will also give her a copy.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan gave her the key, and then took out an ordinary raspberry from the space and gave it to her as a trade item for opening the shop.

Han Tiantian accepted it happily: "Thank you, Yanyan."

Mrs. Qi was quite happy watching them interact. Han Tiantian is her niece, she loves her. Qi Jingyan is Qi Chuan's other half, and she loves him too, so they have a good relationship, and she can only be happy.

Mrs. Qi returned to Qi's villa with vegetables, and Qi Jingyan and Wang Ming went back to the team's villa together. When they arrived at the entrance of the villa, they could smell the smell of wine. Uncle Wang, An Han and Qi Jingyuan were making bayberry wine.

Qi Jingyan squatted beside him curiously and watched.

"Uncle Wang, do you want my help?" Wang Ming asked.

"You do it, Billy is 5 to 5 with red bayberry and wine." Uncle Wang said.

"Where is the sugar? Do you want to put it?"

"No, how can there be so much sugar in the last days?"

So, Wang Ming made bayberry wine, and Uncle Wang cooked.

There were only five of them for lunch. Uncle Wang thought for a while and said, "Young master, let's eat dumplings. Don't you have flour in your space?" He used to cook them during Chinese New Year in Wangjiacun.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan's eyes lit up, and he took out a 50-jin bag of flour.

One catty of flour can make 80 dumplings, and Uncle Wang took out 10 catties of flour. There is no need to do it all at once, first make two catties of flour, stuffing made of pork, vegetables, and corn, two catties of flour just wrap two catties of pork. Uncle Wang, An Han and Qi Jingyuan fought together, and the speed was quite fast. Qi Jingyan happily learned from the side. After watching for a while, he also started.

But what he did was different from what Uncle Wang did. He made the dumpling wrappers like a little yellow chicken, and seeing the little yellow chicken clucking made Uncle Wang dumbfounded. But Uncle Wang suddenly thought of steamed buns: "Young master, take out your corn this afternoon. We will grind corn flour and make corn steamed buns .

"

Uncle, Wang Ming, An Han and Qi Jingyuan each have 20 dumplings. An Han is pregnant and has a good appetite.

There were 70 dumplings left, so Uncle Wang packed them up and asked Wang Ming to send them to Qi's family.

It was still noon when Wang Ming delivered the dumplings, and Qi's family was eating, and there was a burst of joy when they received the dumplings. Not to mention post-apocalyptic, but pre-apocalyptic snacks have become precious food.

"Thank you, Wang Ming." Mrs. Qi said, "Shall we have lunch together?"

"No, I'll go back and wait for the dumplings." Wang Ming said.

"The food you eat is really delicate." said the second sister-in-law Qi. In the base, the food of several forces was considered good, but compared with Qi Jingyan's side, it was reduced to scum in seconds.

"It's all made by Uncle Wang. The young master likes to eat it." Wang Ming explained with a smile.

In the afternoon, Qi Jingyan went to take a nap, An Han was not sleepy, and together with Uncle Wang, Qi Jingyuan and Wang Ming, they made all the remaining dumplings. 8 catties of flour made 640 dumplings.

When Qi Jingyan woke up from his nap, the dumplings had already been wrapped, and Uncle Wang put them in the refrigerator.

Then, the family began to peel the corn. Qi Jingyan took out 200 catties of corn, some of them cut the corn with knives, some pushed the corn with a spoon, every catty in 2 minutes, 2 hours, all the 200 catties of corn were used up, and then Uncle Wang moved to the open-air balcony on the fourth floor Let it dry.

200 catties of corn come with corn on the cob, and only 70% of it is ground into corn flour, which is about 140 catties.

According to this weather, it can be dried in two days.

It was still early to dry the corn kernels, so Uncle Wang came up with the idea of ​​the golden fish again. The 120-centimeter golden fish has not been sorted out yet, and it is thrown in Qi Jingyan's space warehouse.

The golden fierce fish is a bit big, 120 kilograms, and the fishy smell is a bit heavy when it is processed indoors, so it is processed in the yard and placed on the ground. Then, according to the processing method of mutant animal meat, the meat is cut off piece by piece and put away. In the foam box, while the meat was being cut, Mrs. Qi came, carrying some canned fruits. It turned out that everyone was handling the fish, and it was still such a big one, and I was shocked.

"This... what kind of fish is this?"

"Golden fierce fish, mutated." Wang Ming said, "Normal ones are not so big, but mutated golden fierce fish are so big. After the mutation, they lurk in the Shuigong River and eat people."

"I heard Xiaosan talk about the Shuigong River." Qi Fu said, "I didn't expect it to be such a big fish."

"Although I have eaten humans, the meat of mutant animals is very nutritious and can be eaten, so I processed it out." ." Uncle Wang said.

"When there are really no supplies, we will eat human flesh, not to mention it's just fish." Mrs. Qi said.

Mrs. Qi originally came with something, but when she left, she took five catties of fish meat and two catties of fish bones. In fact, she was really embarrassed to take them, but Uncle Wang was too polite, and it would be too polite for her to refuse. According to the husband and wife relationship between Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan, it's okay to take it. After figuring it out, she took it.

120 kg of golden fish has only 100 kg of meat, and 20 kg of fish meat and bones. After cleaning, there are still 10 kg of bones. The fish head is peeled off, the teeth are pulled out, and then chopped up to make soup. There is no tofu. If there is tofu, the fish head tofu soup is more delicious.

But before cooking the soup, Uncle Wang used the power of light to purify one side.

Before dinner, at five o'clock in the afternoon, three groups and four groups of military vehicles from the Tiger Roar team came back. Two military vehicles were covered with glass and related equipment, which stunned the people wandering around the gate of the base.

The military vehicle went directly to the gate of the team's villa.

Cheng Ji, the leader of the third group, said loudly: "Boss Wang, here comes the glass." When Uncle

Wang heard this, he almost chopped off his fingers, as if he was calling the chief eunuch.

"Both cars are made of glass, a lot." Uncle Wang said.

"No, this is glass specially made for greenhouses. We found it after searching for a long time." Chengji said, "I drove carefully all the way. Is this enough for making greenhouses?"

"Should be enough." Military vehicles are already big, and this number is too impressive. Uncle Wang did the math, the three villas have a total of five plots of land. The area connected by the backyard is nearly 1,000 square meters. The front is centered on the gate, with two blocks on the left and right, each about 400 square meters. The two blocks in the middle of the villa are about 300 square meters each. I feel that the glass greenhouse has a bright future, and Uncle Wang is very happy.

Because the people in Group 1 and Group 2 haven't come back yet, the people in Group 3 and Group 4 went back to take a bath first. There are regulations on bath water, and Wang Ming needs to save water by himself. Wang Ming was still releasing water while absorbing energy with crystal nuclei.

At 6:30 in the evening, the second team led by Qi Chuan came back, causing another commotion at the gate of the base, because the cars were still full.

You go back first, I will go to the research institute, Jing Hui and Haiyang will carry this thing away with me. Lin Feng, go to Qi's house and ask my father and the others. "

"Yes. Qi Chuan jumped out of the car, and together with

Qi Jinghui and Jiang Haiyang lifted a huge pig from the car. I don't know if the pig is alive or dead, but it weighs about 600 catties. This can't be carried.

At this time, there are still people in the research institute, and they are dumbfounded when they see Qi Chuan and others carrying the pig back.

"What is this for? How did you bring the pig here? "

"Do you want to study pigs?" "

Qi Chuan said: "Is the dean there?"

"The dean is off work, are you?" someone asked.

"Qi Chuan, this pig is special, so I brought it to the research institute for research."

"Little San." Commander Qi, Qi Yuan, and Qi Ze came, and they had already heard Hao Linfeng talk about the pig on the way. According to Hao Linfeng, when their Tiger Roar team went to the farmer's market to collect seeds, they encountered a mutated pig. This mutated pig is looking for food at the farmer's market. There is a poultry market near the farmer's market. The mutated pig probably wandered over from there. But the important thing is not this, but that the pig will heal itself and know how to heal itself.

That's why everyone is curious, what kind of energy is the mutant pig.

"Father."

After a while, the director of the research institute also came, and after he found out what had happened, he ordered someone to lock up the mutated pig.

"Mutated pigs can't eat people, but they can also attack people. A pig that knows how to heal itself should also have an IQ. Don't kill it when you study it. I will go back later." Qi Chuan said.

"Third Young Master, don't worry, thank you Third Young Master." The director of the research institute is very happy to have something to study. "Third Young Master, I have another unfeeling request."

Qi Chuan raised his eyebrows.

"I heard that the materials in the trading hall are all purified with light-type abilities, but is it true?" asked the director of the research institute.

"Indeed." Qi Chuan replied.

"Third Young Master, the power of the light system can purify pollutants, so can it also purify polluted water?"

"Indeed."

"We want to study the energy of the light system, I don't know..."

"What can't be seen or touched, How do you study?" Qi Chuan asked with a smile. But this smile made everyone in the research institute feel a little chilly, and the warning in it was obvious.

"This..." You can't say that you want to study people or their crystal nuclei, right?

"I asked the other party to inject the energy of the light system into the plants. I will send the plants over tomorrow. If we can develop a medicine to purify water, it will be a good thing for all mankind." Qi Chuan interrupted the other party.

"Thank you, Third Young Master, that's what I mean." By the

time Qi Chuan, Qi Jinghui, and Jiang Haiyang returned to the team villa, it was already half past seven. Everyone hasn't fired yet, waiting for them.

"A Chuan." Qi Jingyan was sitting at the door with a small bench under his buttocks, and when he saw Qi Chuan coming in, he called out.

Qi Chuan looked at him unconsciously, and stretched out his hand to touch his head, but stopped again: "My hand has lifted a pig, it's dirty."

Qi Jinghui and Jiang Haiyang, who also lifted a pig...

a group The second group gained a lot today. There are many kinds of seeds in the farmers market, as well as red beans, mung beans, soybeans and so on. The main reason is that there are too few spatial abilities, so no one collects those seemingly impractical seeds. Moreover, it is useless for others to collect seeds, should they go to plant the land?

So one group and two groups have gained so much today.

The dinner is very rich. Each person has a bowl of fish head and potato soup, not only bones, but also fish meat, and then a plate of rice. Although there is only one bowl of soup, the soup is large and generous. There were ten slices of fish and ten pieces of potatoes in the soup, but even if there was none, everyone could eat the soup with rice.

"Is this a golden fish?" asked the mouse.

"Yes, we killed it today." Wang Ming said.

"Can I still eat fish? I never dreamed of it." Miao Miao said. It looks like she was right to join the team. Moreover, there are no women in the team, so everyone takes care of women.