105

A wood-type supernatural being came out of the team members, and he also tried to heal Ruan Gu's injuries, but he didn't expect that after a few minutes, Ruan Gu's stomach returned to its original shape, and there was no trace of it. "It's...really useful." Although the wood-type power user felt a little tired, he was shocked by the news that the wood-type power could heal injuries.

"Great." Cai Jin patted the shoulder of the wood-type power user, and then said to Ruan Gu, "Sure enough, the news you brought is not only for the power user, but also for the base. Useful."

"Not only these, but also other news." Ruan Gu said, "We are going back to the base immediately, if this news is sent to the base by Brother Cai, then your status in the base will definitely improve."

"Oh What news?" Cai Jin was curious, and a deep look flashed in his eyes.

"About supernatural abilities, zombies, mutated animals, and mutated plants. Moreover, I have already encountered a second-level supernatural being, who is very powerful." Ruan Gu thought of Qichuan, and anger flashed in his eyes. This revenge must be avenged.

"A second-level power user? There are still levels of power?" Cai Jin was surprised.

"Yes, abilities can be improved." Ruan Gu recounted the contents of Qi Jingyan's report.

"So it was the second-level power user who injured you?" This sentence sounded suspicious, but in fact Cai Jin asked with certainty. Because he knows Ruan Gu's ability. Among the supernatural beings, Ruan Gu's wind power can not only attack with wind blades, but also increase his speed. He can escape or fight, so he is considered strong. Gu's embarrassed appearance shows that the person who injured him is not at the same level as him. "His ability is very strong, so I think he should be a second-level ability user. And..." Ruan Gu raised the corner of his mouth, wiping A calculating smile appeared, "He can turn into a tiger."

"Beast transformation?" The people next to him were taken aback.

"Yes, I saw him transform from a human into a tiger with my own eyes. When he was still a human, he used the ice ability. I just don't know if the beast transformation is his ability? Or is he a human or a tiger? We don't know " Ruan Gu said.

"Get ready and go back to the base in City H overnight." Cai Jin had a plan.

the next day

Wang Ming stood under the hanger for a long time, but the clothes he hung here disappeared. To be exact, two red T-shirts are missing, what should I do? He just became someone's laundry boy, but the two T-shirts disappeared. Doesn't this mean that he is not doing well? Wang Ming put away his trousers, folded them, and returned to the cafeteria. He looked at Qi Jingyan with some shame, "I'm sorry, young master."

Qi Jingyan had just washed up. It was hot recently and his face was a little dry. He poured some baby water (skin lotion) ) on the face, two hands are patting, Wang Ming came.

"?" With a big question mark on his face, he looked at Wang Ming.

"Yesterday's clothes were dry, but...but your two red T-shirts are missing, and someone stole them." Wang Ming's actual thought was that those people must have hidden the T-shirts secretly because they didn't want to see him well Woke up.

So when he was thinking, Wang Ming glanced at Shi Hongfei's person with a pointed look in his eyes.

"What do you mean? Do you doubt us?" Someone protested unconvinced, what do you look at? We didn't steal T-shirts.

"That's right, what's the use of stealing this T-shirt for us?"

"I didn't mean that, I just took a look at you." Wang Ming said calmly, "Young master, I'm sorry, I'm not good at things."

Qi Jingyan was still there Dazed, his and Achuan's clothes were stolen? This is the first time this kind of thing has come across.

Shi Hongfei actually doubted his teammates. He felt that it was very likely that they got up in the middle of the night and hid the T-shirts. The reason was that Wang Ming was not pleasing to the eyes, and wanted to make Wang Ming wrong, and then...they also wanted to hug their thighs.

"Captain, it's really not us."

"Boss, we haven't done it."

"Boss, neither have I. Everyone sleeps together. If I go out, can I not be found?"

"Tell me the truth." Shi Hongfei frowned , "You really don't?"

"Boss, I swear, if I take it, I will die a terrible death."

"Captain, I also swear that if I take it, I will die."

"Captain..."

"Captain, I found out that He Chuxia and He Yuntian didn't come back. Could it be them..."

"Impossible. "Although Shi Hongfei has his own little thoughts, He Chuxia and He Yuntian don't think they did it, and they didn't come back... "My heart tightened suddenly. Could it be that something happened to them?" Everyone went out to look for it. I was worried that something happened to He Chuxia and He Yuntian. "

Wang Ming said: "Young master, I'll go find some clothes with them.

Qi Jingyan nodded, and then gave him a pack of biscuits: "Breakfast. " "

Wang Ming didn't expect that there was still breakfast to be had, and he was so moved that he decided to follow Qi Jingyan well.

Shi Hongfei and others saw it, and wished they could drag Wang Ming over and beat him severely, and then snatched the biscuits.

"Captain, our supplies are in Chuxia's space. If something happens to her..." When someone mentions it, everyone panics. If something happens to He

Chuxia, they will have no supplies. "Go find it quickly. "Shi Hongfei rushed out, and the others followed. He Chuxia is equal to materials, more important than anything else.

Wang Ming opened the biscuits while walking, and compared the difference between following Shi Hongfei and following Qi Jingyan again. Sure enough, there is no harm without comparison , This comparison, the difference is too big.

Qi Jingyan took out breakfast, a bowl of green vegetable porridge, a boiled egg, and a box of milk.

Give Uncle Wang's breakfast to Qi Chuan two bowls of green vegetable porridge, a boiled egg, and a box of milk After thinking about it, Qi Chuan seemed to like meat very much, so he took out a roast duck. He

took out an apple and gave it to the little yellow chicken.

The little yellow chicken was a little disgusted: "Can I apply to eat mutant yellow peaches? "Qi Jingyan put away the apple again, took out the mutated yellow peach, and then peeled off the hard yellow peach skin for the little yellow chicken. The little yellow chicken was so happy that Qi Chuan looked at the roast duck for a while, then pushed the roast duck back to Qi Jingyan : "Don't eat, eat peaches. "As he said, he didn't forget to stare at the little yellow chicken.

The little yellow chicken shrank its neck and continued to eat the mutated peaches. As an intelligent creature, he just eats mutated fruits to supplement his energy. Is it easy for him? The little yellow chicken emphasized to Qi Jingyan: "The energy supplemented by the mutated fruit I eat can be absorbed into my body space." Look, he tasted it, the real effect is still in the space. Is he easy? Qi Jingyan took a look at the little yellow chicken, then silently took the roast duck back, took out the mutated yellow peaches for Qi Chuan, and took out a bunch of grapes himself. Fruit after a meal, and it's still a mutant fruit, can make your body look great after eating it. After eating the mutated fruit, Shi Hongfei and Wang Ming hadn't returned yet. So, Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan went out to find someone. As soon as he went out, he ran into Wang Ming who was running back. "Young master, there is a fight. Captain Shi and others are fighting with others." Wang Ming came here to report the news. Shi Hongfei and others finally found He Chuxia and He Yuntian, but found that He Yuntian was dead and He Chuxia fainted. Fainting was one of them. When Shi Hongfei and others found her, she didn't look very well. She was sleeping in the grass with her legs spread wide, and her lower body was naked. Shi Hongfei and others were embarrassed to look at her. Of course, there were also a few men staring at it, not in vain. There is a lot of turbidity between the legs, and it looks like it has been fucked for a long time. Could it be that she was raped? Shi Hongfei took off his T-shirt and covered He Chuxia. Then he sniffed her again: "Alive." Shi Hongfei heaved a sigh of relief, as long as he was alive, if he died... what about their supplies? "Catch them alive." When they arrived, there were three people here, so they could only be the ones who raped He Chuxia. When Shi Hongfei went to see He Chuxia's situation, his teammates had already started fighting with the three of them. "It's not us." Pigeon explained, damn, don't these people understand human language? "Bah, I want to quibble about murder and rape."

"Fuck, I just want to kill and rape, and I'm not interested in this kind of place." The pigeon killed the three of them, and the other nine had no advantage. You can't use a gun, so as not to slander innocent people. Is it easy to be a soldier?

boom.

Unbearable, Hao Linfeng fired, but instead of aiming at these people, he fired into the air. The fighting stopped when the gunshots rang out. Shi Hongfei narrowed his eyes, these people have guns.

"We are from the base in N City, and we are soldiers." Mouse immediately explained, "One of our partners got lost, and we found it here along the clues. It has nothing to do with the two people on the ground. Before you arrived, we just arrived. Although we don't know how they Yes , but when we arrived, we saw a red figure flashing past, and when we wanted to chase after you, you all moved towards us."

Base in N City? soldier?

Shi Hongfei was thoughtful.

"Who are you looking for?"

"We are looking for a little boy and a small white pet. Oh...and a flying bird, all of which are with the little boy," said the mouse.

As soon as he said that, Shi Hongfei and others became cautious: "What is your relationship with them?" The

mouse raised an eyebrow: "Have you met?"

"My name is Hao Linfeng, and the young man is my young master." Gong Jiang got lost and found it along the river bank, and saw the lunch box our young master ate by the pool on the mountain."

"Master Qi San is here," the mouse said suddenly.

Everyone looked back. Sure enough, Qi Jingyan came with Qi Chuan, and Wang Ming was by his side.

"Young Master... Young Master Qi Qi." Hao Linfeng was a little surprised when he saw Qi Chuan. The surprise was not that Qi Chuan had recovered his human form, but his image. "Your hair..." Why did it turn white? "

Qi Chuan frowned and looked at Hao Linfeng who came to him. He recognized this person. When he was a little tiger, he opened his eyes and saw Qi Jingyan, and then he was the second person he saw. But now, he gradually has a human mind, and he recognizes Hao Linfeng with a sense of familiarity. He frowned, and suddenly, a name flashed through his mind: "Lin Feng?"