175 Meeting Grandma Qichuan-176 Meeting Teammates

The atmosphere in the study was a bit heavy, especially for Commander Qi, who was very moved by the soldier zombies in the arsenal. After being moved, the seventy-one-year-old marshal seemed to have aged all of a sudden.

However, although those soldier zombies did not come, I brought a person. He is also a zombie. Unlike the soldier zombies, he not only has human memory, but also a human sense of smell. Like the soldier zombies, he also No pain will be felt.

Qi Chuan continued, "However, the zombie poison on his body has been completely purified, and it was purified with the power of the light system."

"The power of the light system? Who?" Qi Yuan asked.

"Uncle Wang." Qi Chuan said.

"Uncle Wang? Is it the Uncle Wang you mentioned?" Mrs. Qi asked.

"Well, he was born in the special forces of the Fourth Military Region, and he was Yanyan's housekeeper. He was originally a zombie. Later, Yanyan raised him. After he was upgraded to a light-type zombie, he restored human memory and purified the zombie poison on his body. He purified the zombie poison." Qi Chuan said.

"What? Raising zombies?" Qi Ze was stunned, and looked at Qi Chuan suspiciously. What kind of appetite can a young boy who raises zombies eat?

Not to mention Qi Ze, even the others were surprised. Even Commander Qi doesn't have the guts to raise zombies, and I don't know what Qi Jingyan thinks.

"Uncle Wang and Yanyan are dependent on each other. Although he is his housekeeper, he is like his father." Qi Chuan said, "Besides, Yanyan has autism, and his logical thinking is different from ordinary people, so please tolerate him in the future."

"In the future?" Qi Yuan squinted his eyes, "It's our honor to be able to have dual-line supernatural powers occupying the capital base."

Qi Chuan rolled his eyes at Qi Yuan, and the fox-like elder brother was playing word games with him: "He is mine." Partner."

"..." Qi Yuan was silent.

"..." Qi Ze was silent.

"..." Mrs. Qi was silent.

Commander Qi frowned.

"His dowry has already been used by you. I think the end-time report is more important than everything else. What do you think, Dad?" Qi Chuan asked again.

Commander Qi felt that his son was playing tricks on him. First, he told about Qi Jingyan's pitiful life experience, and then he made a doomsday report. Commander Qi is an open-minded person, otherwise he would not have married his niece. But no matter how open-minded he was, after hearing that his son had become gay, he was still a little silent.

Moreover, it was his son who deceived people. After all, Qi Jingyan is a person with "autism".

"I like talking very much, so I have an extra son." Mrs. Qi said, "Besides, he is too careful, and he even gave me cosmetics. I have a husband and a son, and you have never given me cosmetics."

"..." Commander Qi, who was shot suddenly, felt that he would be under a lot of pressure in the future.

Qi Chuan was very happy: "He has a lot of cosmetics in his space. We have contracted cosmetics, clothes, shoes, air conditioners, etc. in several shopping malls. Mom can ask him for women's clothes, and he is willing to give them to you."

" Really?" Mrs. Qi's eyes lit up, and she got up, "I'm looking for my son-in-law, you can talk slowly."

Son-in-law? Qi Chuan knew that Mrs. Qi said that on purpose.

"Hmm." Qi Yuan got up, "I'll go and see too, your sister-in-law is also short of cosmetics recently."

Qi Ze said: "A harmonious married life, I'll go and see too."

Qi Chuan looked at Commander Qi.

Commander Qi rolled his eyes at him: ""Tell me, what's your use? "

Qi Chuan" sent things by Yan Yan's hand, Dad, you didn't miss it. "

" Go away. " Commander Qi roared angrily.

Qi Jingyan took a shower, slept in the room for a while, and then suddenly woke up by himself. He found that the little yellow chicken had disappeared since arriving at the capital base. "Where are you?" "Qi Jingyan hurriedly called the little yellow chicken.

"Shopping. "The little yellow chicken said, "The capital base is so lively, and there is a movie theater, I'm watching a movie. "

"..." A chicken slipped into the cinema to watch a movie.

Dong dong dong

Qi Jingyan heard the knock on the door, got out of bed to open the door, and after opening the door, stared blankly at Mrs. Qi, Qi Yuan and Qi Ze at the door.

They greeted each other with eyes full, not knowing what they were going to do.

"Yanyan, mom heard that you have a lot of women's clothes here, do you have a size that suits mom?" Mrs. Qi asked with a smile. Sometimes, taking the initiative to ask for something is a kind of intimacy.

Does a person with the identity of Mrs. Qi really lack something? Even if she is running out of skin care products and clothes, can she not collect them in so many shopping malls in the capital? So she took the initiative to ask Qi Jingyan for something, just to get close to Qi Jingyan. After all, her son said that Qi Jingyan was his partner. As an excellent mother, it is necessary to have a good relationship with her son-in-law.

Moreover, that is a distressed child.

Besides, her son has tricked others into coming here.

"Yes, a lot." Qi Jingyan opened the door of the room, he didn't know what kind of clothes Mrs. Qi wanted. Then I took out a pile of women's clothes in the space, a pile of all kinds.

Mrs. Qi was really happy to see it. Women, like to dress up beautifully. Even if it is the end of the world, the base is now stable, so of course it has to maintain its image.

"And this." Qi Jingyan took out his bra again, "Mom, do you want this?"

Mrs. Qi, a 48-year-old woman, was actually teased by a 16-year-old boy. Even Qi Yuan and Qi Ze felt embarrassed. Although they grew up with Mrs. Qi and regarded her as their younger sister, after all, she has been their stepmother for 26 years, so they still have to avoid it.

"Yes, that's great." Mrs. Qi was even happier when she saw the bras and different styles. No son or stepson husband is as good as a son-in-law, "Yanyan is so kind, mom loves you the most."

Qi Jingyan squatted down, looked at the bra, and then took out shoes and underwear from the space: "I have this too."

Mrs. Qi felt that it was worth selling her son, because the son's husband's family was too rich.

"Yanyan, I..." Qi Yuan had been in the spotlight for most of his life, but this was the first time he asked someone for something, and it was a little awkward.

However, Qi Jingyan couldn't read his face, so he looked at him blankly.

"I also want to get some for your sister-in-law, and that skin care product, do you still have it?" Qi Yuan blushed inexplicably after saying these words. After all, it was quite embarrassing to ask a 16-year-old boy for something.

"Yanyan, the second brother also wants to get some for your second sister-in-law, can you?" Qi Ze asked with a smile. Knowing that Qi Jingyan has autism, try to put on a warm tone.

"Yeah." Regarding these things, Qi Jingyan is still very generous. After all, he remembered Uncle Wang's words, and he should be better to Achuan's father, mother, eldest brother, and second brother.

When Commander Qi and Qi Chuan came over, Qi Chuan's room became a big auction site in the mall.

Qi Chuan quickly closed the door: "This has to be kept secret." He reminded.

"Don't worry." Qi Ze said without looking back. The skin care products he gave to Mrs. Qi were chosen by Mrs. Qi, and the bra and underwear were chosen by him. Although we are old couples, we still need some fun, so he picked out another set of silk pajamas with slightly sheer suspenders. Of course, the sandals didn't go down either. After choosing for the second sister-in-law of Qi, I also picked out a few T-shirts for myself, and a belt by the way. Well, not bad. Qi Ze is very satisfied.

Qi Yuan is not as coquettish as Qi Ze, at least he doesn't know how to choose sexy pajamas, he chooses more conservatively.

After they picked out their things and went out, only Qi Chuan, Qi Jingyan, and Mrs. Qi were in the room.

"Mom, how about Yanyan opening a trading house in the base?" Qi Chuan asked.

Mrs. Qi thought for a while: "What is the trading hall planning to do?"

"Sell these clothes, cosmetics, and supplies, and sell them with crystal nuclei." Qi Chuan said, "Words need to be practiced, I don't want him to fight zombies, the important thing Yes, he likes trading."

"Well, I like it." Qi Jingyan nodded.

"Clothes, cosmetics, etc., probably won't sell much. The important thing is supplies. There are a lot of supplies in his space?" Mrs. Qi asked.

"The supply is limited every day, and there is no problem in supplying it for decades." Qi Chuan replied.

Mrs. Qi was silent. The son-in-law may...maybe...become the richest man in the country. "That's okay. If you want to talk about the trading hall, it's better to open it in the commercial street. There are two commercial streets in the base, one is the outer perimeter and the other is the inner perimeter. But no matter whether it's the outer perimeter or the inner perimeter, you can enter and exit."

"Yes Two shops are needed. One sells supplies, and the other provides leisure places." Qi Chuan said.

"What is the leisure place for?" Mrs. Qi asked

, "Reading." Qi Chuan said.

Qi Jingyan said: "I don't have any books."

"It's okay, there are many bookstores in the capital, I'll take you to sweep the bookstores, we emptied them all," Qi Chuan said.

Qi Jingyan's eyes lit up: "Okay."

After talking for a while, Mrs. Qi suggested that Qi Chuan visit his grandfather. The two lived next door, and because Qi Chuan had just returned, the people there didn't bother them, obviously the two elders were very worried about Qi Chuan.

"Let's go together, Yanyan." Mrs. Qi said, "Let grandpa and grandma see it too."

"Thank you, Mom." Qi Chuan held Mrs. Qi's hand, "We will honor you together from now on."

"Yanyan said he would support me Yes." Mrs. Qi teased. In fact, she just knew that even if she objected, her son would not change his original intention. Instead of embarrassing the son, it is better to make the son happy. Besides, she really likes Qi Jingyan. Although this young man has autism, in her heart, he is a warm boy.

"Well, I will support you." Qi Jingyan agreed seriously.

Mrs. Qi laughed when she heard it, and she didn't even want the form of Mrs. Commander. "Yanyan, take some of my cherries and let your grandparents taste them too."

"Yeah." Qi Chuan didn't object, "Take out 10 catties of ordinary red bayberries in Yanyan space, 10 catties of ordinary raspberries, 10 catties of apples, two white pigeons, and two radishes for grandpa and grandma. Some dishes."

"Okay." Qi Jingyan took out the foam box, put the things in the foam box, and then looked at Qi Chuan, meaning: Do you want anything else?

Qi Chuan touched his head: "The rest will be given to grandpa and grandma secretly when grandpa and grandma come over."

Qi Chuan thought for a while, and then said to Mrs. Qi: "Mom, there are good things in the space of speech, especially The mutated fruit is very healthy, but it is not suitable to take it, next time you invite grandpa and grandma to come and have a sit."

"I understand." Mrs. Qi said. There are her older brothers and sisters-in-law, nephews and nieces over there. Even if the food is taken over, her parents are not willing to eat it, and they all keep the children.

After packing the things, Qi Jingyan put them back into the space, and Mrs. Qi led Qi Chuan and Qi Jingyan over there.

Walking downstairs, I met Mrs. Qi and Mrs. Qi. They were waiting in the lobby, and their eyes lit up when they saw Qi Jingyan. Obviously Qi Yuan and Qi Ze had already given them something.

"Yanyan, thank you so much." Sister-in-law Qi also knew about Qi Jingyan's situation, and she and Qi Chuan were a couple. Maybe she won't agree with her son to find a man, but she doesn't care about Qi Chuan finding a man. So she was very moved by what Qi Yuan brought.

The same is true for the second sister-in-law Qi. Qi Ze confessed that she will treat Qi Jingyan as her younger brother in the future.

"Thank you for the words, the second sister-in-law likes those things very much."

"You're welcome." Qi Jingyan said.

"I'll take Xiaosan and Yanyan to Han's house, let's get angry first." Mrs. Qi greeted them.

"We are going to the administrative building too."

"Sister-in-law, let's go together." The

Han family

Mrs. Qi's surname is Han. The Han family and the Qi Yan family are aristocratic families, but the Han family did not join the army or politics. The Han family was a scholarly family before the end of the world. Grandpa Han and Commander Qi were classmates.

Before the end of the world, Grandpa Han's students were in various fields.

"Little San is back." Mrs. Han was waiting for her grandson, knowing that Qi Chuan had just returned and had a lot of things to do, so she didn't bother her.

Now that her grandson has come to visit, she is very happy. However, when she looked more closely, she was quite surprised. Her grandson is a well-behaved person. He has been decent since he was a child, but why... he dyed his hair.

"Grandma." Qi Chuan called out.

"Mom, Xiaosan has dyed her hair white." Seeing old Mrs. Han staring at Qi Chuan's hair, Mrs. Qi explained, "It's because of his supernatural powers."

"I mean, why is Xiaosan so fashionable? Children are never fashionable." Mrs. Han said, "Hey, is this well-behaved child Xiao San's friend? This child is really good-looking."

"This is Xiao San who met outside, thanks to him, Xiao San can come back safely. Mrs. Qi said, "The sister-in-law from the Qi family in N City may know her."

Hearing Qi Jingyan's kindness to Qi Chuan, Mrs. Han was very grateful: "Come on, child, sit down quickly, and grandma will bring you something to eat. "

The way for the elderly to express their happiness is to give the children food.

"Grandma, there's no need." Qi Chuan hurriedly said.

"Grandma didn't give it to you, it belonged to your little friend." Mrs. Han said, "You are so old, what snacks do you still eat?" When we didn't meet each other, I was anxious. After this meeting, why did he get rid of him.

"Mom, no need." Mrs. Qi said, "This child and Xiaosan collected a lot of food along the way, and they didn't like those things, and they even took them to honor you."

Mrs. Qi said , Qi Jingyan took out the foam box from the space.