199 Jiang Han is about to collapse-200 The Piggy's Name is Peppa

The pig's ears moved, this human is apologizing to it? Why? Pigs are somewhat inferior, inferior to their own breed.

When it was just born, in the farm, in their hearts, human beings were their masters and raised them. Later, in the end of the world, many animals in the farms were separated, and some became animal zombies.

Because the little pig is very big, weighing more than 600 catties, zombies and animal zombies aimed at it. It had to prevent being eaten, and only with its extraordinary self-healing ability did it fight its way out.

As a result, they were caught by Qi Chuan and the others at the farmer's market. There are two reasons for being arrested, Qi Chuan, Qi Jinghui and Jiang Haiyang, this team is undoubtedly strong, and one, it is too proud.

Later, the crystal nucleus was taken in the research institute, and it lost its self-healing ability. When the crystal nucleus was taken, it thought it was going to die, but the people in the research institute used wood-type supernatural powers to help it heal.

The little pig's thinking is a bit simple, and they don't know why they want to take its crystal nucleus, but they didn't kill it either. In fact, it doesn't know, because those people have no right to kill it. Qi Jingyuan pulled it back, and it was also disemboweled. Before today, Qi Chuan also wanted to kill it, it was to store food.

But today, at this moment, Qi Chuan just came out of Qi Yuan's office, and he didn't want to kill it: "I'll keep you in the future." Qi Chuan said.

Huh?

The little pig is a little curious, is this human going to be its breeder? so good? I have to say that it would rather be raised by humans than to find food everywhere by itself.

What is a lazy pig? If a pig is not lazy, is it still a pig?

However, the little pig also has some brains. Although the human said so, it is also skeptical. However, it walked from behind Qi Jingyuan to Qi Chuan. After all, human beings are its breeders, and it must stand firm. If this human deceives it, it will... run away.

Qi Chuan raised his eyebrows in surprise, and suddenly he was not in such a bad mood. This pig is so cute that he can understand what it says.

cluck... cluck.

The little yellow chicken yelled: It means, go home quickly, it has been regarded as a monkey for a long time.

"Let's go." Although Qi Chuan couldn't understand its cry, he also had the idea that the little yellow chicken sat on the pig's back. It followed Qi Jingyuan in the research institute every day for the past few days, and Qi Jingyuan's observation period ended today. I haven't been out surfing for several days, and I feel uncomfortable all over. But because of this, I established a little relationship with Xiaozhu. Originally, after returning to the team's villa, it also wanted to intercede with Qi Jingyan, not to kill Xiaozhu.

Two people with a pig and a chicken, this scene is a bit big, especially the pig is still very big, so many people drool at the little pig.

The piglet is sensitive. After the apocalypse, it wandered for three months (in fact, it hid in the farmer's market to eat crops), so it was particularly sensitive to sight.

Facing the way those people were drooling at him, Little Pig roared in an atmosphere.

"What does it mean?"

"It's barking at you because you want to eat it."

"Don't you want to eat it?"

"That's Qi Sanshao's pig, I dare not eat it."

"Such a big pig, It would be great if I got some pork."

"Stop dreaming."

"Uncle." Qiyue's voice came from one side, she had just come out of Rong Jian's house, she met Jiang Han and the others on the way, and then went shopping "Xiao Uncle, this pig is so big, do you want to kill it at night?" It means that she wants to eat pork.

"Roar"

the little pig roared angrily. Everyone wanted to eat it, it was too much.

"Wow, it seems to understand." Qiyue said.

"Mutated animals have the IQ of children." Qi Jingyuan said, "Although they think differently from children, they also have brains, so that's how it is."

Jiang Han walked up to Qi Chuan cautiously, and yelled in embarrassment: "Qi Chuan." This was the first time she saw her after the end of the world, or after Qi Chuan returned to the base.

At first, Qi Chuan was designed by herself, and she thought they would get married. After hearing that the old commander agreed, she was very happy for a long time. Later, Qi Chuan refused to marry and was suspended by the military because of this incident. She blamed herself and was ashamed of Qi Chuan and dared not see him. But I didn't expect that I ran into it suddenly today. Qi Chuan is a man, so of course he wouldn't care about a woman like Jiang Han, he hummed, looked at Hong Rui with sharp eyes, and walked in front of Hong Rui. Hong Rui subconsciously took two steps back, she was afraid of Qi Chuan.