256-266

saved the saviors:

People from the second team got off the car, we waited in the car, and contacted immediately if there was any situation. "Qi Chuan Road. They have two cars, divided into two teams of 5 people each. The first team: Lin Xiang, Qi Jingyan, Qi Chuan, Da Mu, Pigeon (carrying a mutant koi), the second team: Qi Jingyuan, Qi Jinghui, Yang Hao, Chengji, Jiang Haiyang. "Be careful.

"Yes."

The five got out of the car.

Lin Xiang had a good suspicion. These two women and six men were not from the base in City H, but came from other bases. They did not expect to enter the wave of zombies here. In fact, at the beginning, there were not only 20 zombies, but more than 50 zombies, but they killed a lot of them.

 Fortunately, these zombies were not high-level, basically all of them were first-level, and only a few were only second-level. While absorbing crystal nuclei, they killed them very hard. Now his physical strength can no longer support him, and the only remaining zombie crystal nucleus in his hand has been used up.

Damn, how did you encounter a wave of zombies.

"Ai Ke, you are a psychic superpower, how did you lead the team? You can bring the zombie tide here." Some people began to protest.

Ai Ke is a girl, she led the wrong team, she herself blamed herself very much, what she needs now is everyone's comfort, not blame. So when she heard her teammates say this, she was also angry: "If you have the ability, go by yourself, don't let me lead the way, what are you talking about?

" But ask back, "Am I willing to bring you here? Am I not fighting with you? And when I took everyone on this road, I didn't find a wave of zombies at all. How would I know that zombies have also learned to hide and fight?" Cover it up, don't talk about it, everyone is a team, and we need to help each other when we encounter difficulties. Li Kuohui said, he is the captain of this team." "Then what should we do now?" Someone asked, "We  all I can't hold it anymore."

A few people stood back to back, fighting each other, no longer fighting zombies when they were just beginning to be full of energy. And in front of their eyes, more than 20 zombies were also advancing towards them.

"Here." Qi Jinghui and others finally found them.

This is a basketball court. The environment of this old community is not bad, there is a kindergarten, and a basketball court. It's just that there is a wall between the stadium and Qi Jinghui and others. They only heard the sound of fighting, but didn't see it.

"How do we get there? Without pigeons, we don't have enough strength, right?" Chengji said.

"I have a way." Said, Jiang Haiyang picked up Chengji.

"What are you doing? Hey, put me down." Chengji was taken aback.

Jiang Haiyang said: "Brother, don't be afraid." As he said that, the wind power began to fluctuate, and he took Jiang Haiyang into the air. It was only a 3-meter-high wall. As a second-level wind-type power user, he passed it easily.

Chengji looked at Jiang Haiyang, his mind went blank. He was hugged by the princess, by Princess Jiang Haiyang. He was stupid... Yes, looking at Jiang Haiyang's handsome face, his heart beat suddenly a little faster.

"Hey, what are you still holding me for? Go down." Jiang Haiyang looked at him with a silly face, and couldn't help but despise him.

"Damn it, Jiang Haiyang, you're looking for death." Cheng Ji blushed.

Their voices did not soften. Moreover, the supernatural team and the zombies were in a tense battle, and two people suddenly appeared, which naturally attracted the attention of the supernatural team and the zombies.

"Someone." Li Kuohui said, "Brothers, help us, our powers are exhausted." "

Save us, help." Ai Ke waved.

"Brothers, please, help us." The group of people waved at Yan Haiyang and Chengji. However, when they asked for help, they also attracted the zombies to pay more attention to Jiang Haiyang and others.

The zombies attacked Jiang Haiyang and the others.

The wind blade flew out, Jiang Haiyang was very fast, and his figure came in front of the zombie, bang... a shot broke the zombie's head.

"It's amazing. The wind power is concentrated on the feet, which speeds up the speed." "

That's because there is a gun. Without a gun, it's hard to fight."

"Don't be handsome." Chengji stretched out his hand, and a big long sword appeared in his hand. When the zombie rushed over, he directly split the zombie into two pieces.

"It's amazing, this is a gold-type supernatural power."

Bang

Yi shook the thunder and remembered. I saw a person sitting on the wall with lightning flashing in his hand.

"Thunder...is a supernatural being."

Damu sighed. The three of them were all very handsome, only he found the earthen steps silently, and the penultimate one appeared.

"I said Old Jiang, you can't wait for the big wooden steps, do you want to embrace the princess?" Qi Jinghui jumped off the wall and asked with a smile.

Jiang Haiyang raised his eyebrows: "Ah, I forgot about Damu."

"Damn." Chengji argued loudly, "What does it have to do with me? This person just wants to be handsome, pretends to be aggressive, and loves to show off too much. Our boss said, The organization does not welcome handsome people." Although he said so, his face was red.

"When did you say it? Why didn't I hear about this rule?" Da Mu asked as he walked down the earthen steps. Then, the sand under the zombie's feet rolled, directly covering the zombie, and then there was the roar of the zombie. When the sand dispersed, it was full of blood, and the zombie's head had already exploded.

Li Kuohui narrowed his eyes, this group of people is very powerful, and their style of play is very brutal.

"Cruelty is a must. I learned it from Qi Jingyan."

"No, I learned it from the little tiger."

When I killed the second-level mutant rose in the Qindao Research Institute, the little tiger remembered how cruel Qi Chuan was, so he just used popsicles Stabbed the second-level mutant rose to death.

"This is our previous rule." Cheng Ji said, "The rules before the end of the world, the boss made it." "

Go back and ask the captain later." Da Mu said.

"Just ask, I can't lie to you." Cheng Ji said confidently. But in fact, his heart is empty, and this is not just nonsense, he is afraid that the boss will blow his head off.

Twenty or so first-level zombies were quickly dealt with by them. They were not even injured, and four of them were all second-level or higher abilities, and none of them had wood-type abilities. In the future, since knowing that wood supernatural powers can heal scars, every team will bring wood supernatural powers with them when they come out, so Li Kuohui thinks very thoughtfully that they should have wood supernatural powers in other places .

There are five zombies left.

"Everyone be careful." Li Kuohui said to them, "The rest are all second-level zombies, and there are still people with supernatural powers." If it wasn't for this, they wouldn't be so embarrassed. Who is afraid of first-level zombies now? However, although there are eight of them, including one water-type ability user, one space-type ability user, one spirit-type ability user, and one wood-type ability user, there are only four people who can really fight, not the number of people. The more you have, the stronger your combat effectiveness will be.

"Don't worry." Qi Jinghui smiled, "Let's compare and see who can solve the most, and then make a bet.

" I'm ashamed to say this."

Qi Jinghui smiled slightly: "Haiyang, take Chengji away."

"Fuck, just compare, what are you betting on?" Chengji was furious, Qi Jinghui was so annoying.

Jiang Haiyang said: "Let's bet on the evening snacks."

"Is this also a bet?" Da Mu looked puzzled.

"When Young Master Qi gave us fruit at night, the loser won't get a share," Jiang Haiyang said.

"How do you know that we will give us fruit?" Cheng Ji asked.

Jiang Haiyang said: "With Jinghui and Jing Yuan here, it is not difficult to get a share of fruit. "

Qi Jingyuan, whose name was called, has been sitting behind the wall. As a treatment, killing zombies is not his strong point, and there are a few of them who like to show off." Where's

Jing Yuan? Only then did Cheng Ji realize that Qi Jingyuan was not there.

Qi Jingyuan said slowly: "Here. " "

"How?" Jiang Haiyang said, "I'll leave it to you to ask Young Master Qi for after-dinner fruit." "

Okay." Qi Jingyuan climbed up the wall, then sat still.

Li Kuohui and others thought there were four of them, but they didn't expect that there was another person hidden behind the wall, and there were five of them. And the fifth person didn't come over, didn't join the battlefield, was it because he was the strongest? It was still because the opponent was a wood-type supernatural being.