70I really want a bathtub

"Jing Yan." Fang Qiong saw Qi Jingyan among the crowd. The teenager was a little dirty and bloody. Fang Qiong was very worried, "Are you all right?" Is there anything injured?"

Qi Jingyan shook his head.

"Third brother." Qi Jingyou followed Fang Qiong and looked at Qi Jingyan with bright eyes.

"Aunt, don't worry, Jing Yan is awesome. He has made the greatest credit for this rescue operation in Tucheng County." Qi Jinghui Road.

"Really? Is the third brother so good?" Qi Jingyou looked curious.

"Your third brother is still young. Don't praise him too much." Qi Cheng smiled.

"I didn't. All the powers and soldiers saw it." Qi Jinghui said, "Damn it, my father, the third brother has not only space powers, but also wooden powers. He is the first dual powers in the base."

As soon as Qi Jinghui said this, not to mention that Qi Cheng was stunned, even others were stunned.

Qi Jingyan broke away from Fang Qiong's arms. He didn't like to be hugged by Fang Qiong. And he is not a double power. He is just a wooden power, but he can't say it.

Qi Cheng came to his senses, came to Qi Jingyan, and patted him on the shoulder: "Okay...that's great."

"A lot of meat, wow, are these mutant animals? It's so big."

"My God, I can't believe why mutant animals are so big."

With the words of some people, everyone followed to the last four cars and found that they were full of mutant animals. Space powers have limited space, and the rest of the mutants are all in the car. So the powers were squeezed back all the way.

In fact, Qi Jingyan has enough space to accommodate these mutant animals, but because the young master can only enter and out, everyone has lingering fears, and no one wants him to pretend.

The leaders of the base held a meeting overnight on the rescue of Tucheng County and the mutant animals. Although Fang Qiong wanted Qi Jingyan to follow her back to Qi's house, Qi Jingyan didn't want her and had no choice.

A1306, An Han is cooking dinner. Hao Linfeng heard a knock on the door to open the door. Seeing Qi Jingyan coming back, he couldn't help saying, "The young master is back. Is there any injuries?" How is it going in Tucheng County?

Qi Jingyan blinked and stared at Hao Linfeng's face. His face was injured and there were traces of knife wounds. Looking at his legs, wrapped in a white strap. Injured?

"Jing Yan is back." An Han came out and saw that the teenager was a little dirty, he hurriedly said, "Miss He is full of water. Go and take a shower and relax. You can have dinner later."

"Uh-huh."

One person, one tiger, one chicken, take a shower together.

There was only a shower in the bathroom, and Qi Jingyan wanted to take a bath again. Suddenly, he wanted to buy a bathtub. There is no cheetah meat in the space warehouse. I don't know if I can use cheetah meat to trade the bathtub. Qi Jingyan thought happily in his heart.

When he came out of the shower, the dirty teenager was clean as if he didn't eat fireworks in the world. He was wearing a white T-shirt, beige five-point casual trousers, black slippers, and his hair was washed and blown half dry.

Roar... The little tiger ran out of the bathroom and ran around the room, familiar with the territory. The little yellow chicken flew behind the little tiger. When he walked here for the first time, he was also full of curiosity.

An Han has finished his meal and wants to go to the bathroom. The clothes changed by the teenager in the bathroom were put in a mess, and An Han put his hands in the laundry basin.

Today's dinner: stir-fried vegetables, peas and corn kernels, stewed white pigeons with potatoes, sweet and sour spareribs.

Three people and four dishes, half of which are cut open and put on a plate. They are the food of the little tiger.

"Little young master, how is the situation in Tucheng County?" Hao Linfeng asked.

"All right." Qi Jingyan said, "The mutant animals are dead."

Hearing that the soldiers had been saved, Hao Linfeng also breathed a sigh of relief. After all, he also came out of the army.

"I have a lot of meat." Qi Jingyan said and added, "mutant animals that don't eat meat."

Hao Linfeng understood what he meant: "They gave it to the young master?"

"No, I killed it." Qi Jing said, "They want it, but I won't give it."

Hao Linfeng couldn't laugh or cry, but he didn't know how many mutant animals Qi Jingyan received.

"I want a bathtub." Qi Jingyan said what he thought again, and then took out the cheetah in the space, "Use this transaction."

Hao Linfeng was not surprised by the cheetah in 120 kilograms. After all, he saw the mutant tiger, which was thousands of catties. An Han was shocked: "Oh, my God, it's so big." He covered his mouth excitedly, "This can be eaten for a long time."

"Cheetahs eat meat. If there is no meat in the end of the world, it is that is, those who have eaten human flesh." Hao Linfeng Road.

An Han thought for a moment and felt a little disgusting, but said, "Even if he has eaten human flesh, it is always meat. Now I'm very happy to eat meat." Who would dislike it for having eaten human flesh in his lifetime?

"Yes, people are always very picky when they have choices." Hao Linfeng Road.