167 News to the Qi Family-168 Qi Chuan's Parents

"A Chuan, the little yellow chicken said that those people were shot to death." Qi Jing said.

shot to death? It was people who killed them.

"Jing Yan, come quickly, someone is still alive." The little yellow chicken found another living person, and hurriedly called Qi Jingyan to save him.

"A Chuan, the little yellow chicken said that there is still one person alive." Qi Jingyan immediately said again.

"Go, go and see the situation." Qi Chuan said, "Jing Yuan is staying in the driver's seat and waiting for orders." The

remaining five people got out of the car.

Beside the military vehicle, soldiers were lying in disorder. As the little yellow chicken said, you don't need to look at the wounds, as long as you stand by the side, you can see that they were indeed shot to death.

"Observe the other dead, look around, don't go far. Come here, save people first." Qi Chuan said.

The person who was still breathing was a little boy, about seven or eight years old. The reason why he was breathing was because the bullet missed the vital point, but only the last breath was left because of excessive bleeding.

Hao Linfeng looked at the dead: "Judging from the bodies, these people should have

died in the morning." "Did in the morning..." Qi Fa Chuan thought for a while, "He died on the road in the morning. And the little boy was protected by soldiers in his arms , indicating that the soldiers knew him and were protecting him. Looking at the entire vehicle, all the dead were soldiers, only a little boy, indicating that the little boy was not the civilian they rescued. It's impossible for the little boy to be the only one."

"It's not the rescued civilians, but it's protected by soldiers, which means..." Yin Feng pondered.

"It means it's a family member of a soldier." Hao Linfeng said.

"The fact that so many soldiers can be sent to protect the family members shows that the status of this soldier is not low." Wang Ming said.

"Yeah." Qi Chuan looked at the little boy. The little boy had lost a lot of blood and was already in a coma. If they were one step too late, he would have died.

After Qi Jingyan healed him, he fell asleep from a coma, and there was no sign of waking up. "Wang Ming, come and carry him into the car. Lin Feng and Yin Feng went to check the situation nearby, and the little yellow chicken followed."

Hao Linfeng was a soldier, so it was more appropriate to investigate the situation. Yin Feng is a supernatural being, so the two teamed up to listen. well timed. The little yellow chicken can contact Qi Jingyan, and if there is any situation over there, the little yellow chicken can immediately inform.

"Yes." The two immediately surveyed the surrounding situation together. Some basic clues can be judged from the footprints.

The little boy leaned against Wang Ming, Qi Chuan sat next to Wang Ming, and Qi Jingyan sat in the passenger seat, but he kept looking back, expressing great curiosity about the little boy, probably because the little boy appeared The scene was attractive to him, otherwise he wouldn't even be curious about Qi Jingyou, so how could he be curious about the little boy for no reason.

"Jing Yan, we didn't find any nearby. We chased after the footprints and found the tracks of the wheels. Those murderers must have driven away." The voice of the little yellow chicken rang in Qi Jingyan's mind.

Qi Jingyan relayed the words of the little yellow chicken.

"Let them come back." Qi Chuan said.

At the same time, the S city base.

Yan Lang didn't feel well when he came back from the arsenal. He left the base in a hurry and came back without gaining anything. This incident became Mayor Yan's excuse for his dissatisfaction. Because Yan Lang said that the things in the arsenal were collected by the state. They were collected by the people led by Commander Qi's son himself, but Mayor Yan didn't believe it. Do not believe. Although he is a second-level supernatural user, his stepmother and son are also very diligent in cultivation, so they want to fight him.

Moreover, the stepmother's son's ability is already at the peak level. Because of this, the mayor's father gradually restrained him.

Oh shit.

Yan Lang wanted to scold someone.

"Brother, if people say that he is the son of Commander Qi, you just believe it. Now is the end of the world. I really don't know if you are pure... or if you haven't inherited your father's IQ." Yan Jiang said.

Yan Jiang is the son born to Yan Lang's stepmother. One is Lang and the other is Jiang. No matter how big the waves are, they can't overcome Jiang. The name Yan Lang has been suppressed by others. Speaking of this name, Yan Jiang was chosen by his stepmother. The reason is that Yan Jiang's words to suppress him directly aroused Mayor Yan's anger. His ex-wife's cheating was a thorn in his heart, so he once suspected that Yan Lang was not his son. Later, he took a DNA test to confirm that it was his own. But for this son, he just couldn't like it. As soon as he saw him, he would think of the cheating ex-wife. Second, this son looks like his ex-wife, unlike Yan Jiang, who looks like himself.