12Someone Came to Borrow

Qi Jingyan took out a bowl from the cupboard and filled it with porridge. Today it was porridge with preserved egg and lean meat, and he took out boiled eggs from another pot. Wipe it clean, the first bowl of porridge served by the young master himself has now been brought to the living room by him.

    The news is broadcasting on the TV, the infection of the virus, the "resurrection" of human beings... The country has not concealed it, and now the new article reports on the zombies and the supernatural beings. The country knows that it can't hide it anymore, so for the safety of citizens, it can only disclose these things and then tell them how to protect themselves.

    "Hello, audience friends, due to the bacterial infection caused by the virus, there are new changes now. We humans have brought another crisis after SARS, which is more ferocious than SARS. The end of the world predicted by humans a few years ago has arrived. But don't be afraid, after the end of the world, it represents the new era. As long as we work together and fight together, the future is in front of us.

    Regarding the birth of zombies, we have also attracted warriors with supernatural powers..." The

    host clearly It reported how to kill zombies, and also told everyone about the birth of supernatural beings. It has to be said that the birth of supernatural beings is the hope of all human beings.

    However, this hope is a bit far away, because more and more humans have turned into zombies, until the news is no longer reported, there is no host on the TV, and when it is turned on, it is a snowflake.

    Humanity... has lost communication.

    It has been seven days since Uncle Wang turned into a zombie. This night, Qi Jingyan was lying on the bed, unable to fall asleep. He seemed to have overlooked one thing, a somewhat important thing. He suddenly sat up from the bed. The night before Uncle Wang turned into a zombie, he said that the elder brother would come over the next day, but it has been seven days since the elder brother has not come, and he has not even called. thing?

    A flash of worry flashed in Qi Jingyan's heart. He frowned on his usual flat brow, then got dressed and got out of bed. Phalaenopsis lying on the pillow flew to his shoulder.     Qi Jingyan came to Uncle Wang's room and saw Uncle Wang's mobile phone on the bedside table. It has been seven days and Uncle Wang's mobile phone has run out of battery. He found out the charger and turned on the phone while charging.

There are more than ten missed calls on the phone, all from Qi Jingyuan. Qi Jingyan called back, but the ringer could not be connected. Not only is there no news on the TV, but even the mobile phone is gone.

    Qi Jingyan was stunned for a long time, took Uncle Wang's mobile phone and charger, put them in the space, then went back to his room, took out the suitcase and started tidying up. After tidying up, he was ready to go to bed and wait for the next day.

    "Is anyone there? Is there anyone there?"

    Bang bang bang... There was

    a knock on the door.

    "Couldn't nobody be there?"

    "The lights are on, so there can't be no one."

    "Climb over the wall and get in?"

    "Go and see other people's houses." "I'm exhausted, damn it     ."

In the middle, the door opened, and there was a boy in bear pajamas, with a peaceful face and a pair of pure eyes, looking at them lightly. He didn't speak, but he added color to the silent night.

    "There is someone." One of them breathed a sigh of relief, "Little brother, we are on a journey, can we stay for one night?"

    Qi Jingyan saw a total of eight of them by the light at the door, six men and two women. There was a strong smell of blood and a rotten smell of zombies on his body.