15Black Hearted Idea

Someone in Li Mu's team asked: "Everyone is a group, is it necessary to do this?

    " There are three capable people awakened, and we can take care of you along the way."

    "You..." The person who spoke just now was very angry, "Don't forget that your life was saved by Master Qi."

    "Master Qi?" Yang Haohehe, "It's the end of the world, do you still want to play the role of the young master? It's a pity that he is not a supernatural being. We have protected you all this way, and we have repaid his life-saving grace."

    "Yang Hao, don't forget Whose territory is in N City." Li Mu's face darkened, "Are you saying that's shameful? Does Master Qi need your protection?"

    "Even if your Li family was strong in the past, so what? A hero in the last days, who knows Who could it be?" Yang Hao didn't mind tearing his face apart at this time, "Li Mu, do you want to compare with me? Your useless water ability? You can only put a few drops of water to quench my thirst."

    "You... "

    Li Mu, forget it." A cold voice came out, it was the man who had been sitting on the sofa since Wang Qiaosi and the others came in.

    "Young Master Qi." Li Mu walked beside him, "Yes." "Young Master

    Qi is indeed from the capital, and his eyelids are not as superficial as some people's." Yang Hao said.

    Qi Chuan gave him a cold look, without any expression. His facial features are very cold, as deep as carvings. Even sitting, it can be seen that he is very tall, exceeding 190. The sitting posture is a little lazy, and the expression is distant, like a sleeping leopard, but also a little sharp. For Yang Hao's provocation, he didn't even bother to give him a look of disdain.

    The post-apocalyptic night in Wangjia Village unexpectedly became longer.

    "Yang Hao, why did we bring him?" Yang Hao's girlfriend Fang Lingling asked. "We just grab the supplies if we want them. Isn't it a burden to bring a white chicken like him?"

    "Li Mu and the others are here, so there must be a nice excuse." Yang Hao said, "Besides, it takes only two hours to get to the county town on the highway, and then to N city, so it's not a burden. Besides, if it's a burden, just throw it away halfway. , can also lure zombies."

    Fang Lingling's eyes lit up: "You are right. After arriving in N City, let's pick up your parents first, and then go to Qi's house together."

    "The Qi family... the Qi family is really Will you take me and my parents?" Yang Hao asked hesitantly.

    "Of course." Fang Lingling assured, "You are a supernatural being, and as I said, the elder of the Qi family is my uncle, and the eldest lady is my aunt. What's the problem?"

    Fang Lingling, Fang Joan's niece, Qi Jingyan's cousin, the cousins ​​meet each other but don't know each other.

    "Lingling, you are so kind, I love you." Yang Hao rubbed her and pressed her up. But before she could kiss her mouth, someone knocked on the door.

    Boom, boom, boom...

    Yang Hao asked, "Who is it?"

    "It's us." The person outside was Zou Chang of Yang Hao's four-man team.

    Speaking of which, Yang Hao and Li Mu are not very familiar. Yang Hao is not from Li Mu's circle. Some time ago, Qi Chuan came to N City to relax, and Li Mu took him to the resort villa, where there are racecourses, casinos... a lot entertainment. They met people like Yang Hao at the holiday villa. At that time, Yang Hao was greeted by people from another powerful family in N City. Later, the virus infected and zombies appeared, and they escaped from the resort. At that time, Yang Hao hadn't awakened his abilities, and he was almost bitten to death by zombies in the resort. It was Qi Chuan who rescued him. Although Qi Chuan is not a supernatural person, he is very good at reaching out. Later, Yang Hao awakened the fire ability, and he became arrogant.

    "What are you doing?" Yang Hao opened the door. Yang Hao's fire ability, Fang Lingling's earth ability, Zou Chang also has fire ability, and the remaining woman is Zou Chang's girlfriend, who is an ordinary person.

    Although Yang Hao looked down on ordinary people, but the other party was Zou Chang's girlfriend, and her boyfriend would protect her, so what did he mind?

    Zou Changdao: "I think this village is very peaceful. Shall we take action at night and get more supplies?"